Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Real height - measured in the morning or evening?  (Read 1876 times)

SneakyScout

• Visitor
Real height - measured in the morning or evening?
« on: May 05, 2018, 12:01:11 PM »

Hi guys, I have a question, which bothers me. When someone will ask me about my height, which one I am supposed to choose: the morning one ( 177 cm - a bit below 5.10 ft ) or evening one ( exactly 5.9 ft - 175 cm ), or maybe the mix of them, like after 2-3 hours after waking up ( 176 cm ) or morning + evening / 2 ?
This won't make me higher, but I'm just curious which one way is proper in medical or official point of view. Actually I'm from  Poland so my English can have some mistakes, but I hope You know what I mean  :)
Ofc, what about posture to measuring, I am barefoot and i soldier salut posture ;) - I hope it is also proper. Thanks in advance
178 cm (morning)    
176,2 cm (evening)
22 yo

Johnson1111

Re: Real height - measured in the morning or evening?
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2018, 12:53:55 PM »

Most will say in the morning but i'd say in the evening because for most of the day you're not gonna be as tall as you are in the morning

SneakyScout

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2018, 01:20:51 PM »

Agree, but on the other hand, aftter 8 hours of sleep, every spine has equal chance to regenerate. During the day, one person can sit all day, meanwhile taking a nap or lay and other person can walk a low, lift tools, work out in the gym and their spine won't shrink in the same way. Hmmm, also each of us wear shoes, which give 2-3 cm during all time of day. So, to sum up, I'd say, morning height is good way to measure height, but all the people should measure it in the same time. I prefer to measure my height 3-4 hours after waking up - it's my real height, I hope ( 176 cm ).
178 cm (morning)    
176,2 cm (evening)
22 yo

myloginacct

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2018, 02:35:41 PM »

They're both your real height. Height is not static.

It can be increased with stretching, or even unnaturally by pulling your bones apart. :)

What height you want to tell others is entirely up to you. I'd probably just say 176cm in your case. Middle-ground.

YungGud

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2018, 06:02:00 PM »

probably,to be honest better claim your evening height ,i think it because you  at least this tall
Height 5 ft 10 ( 178)
Goal 6 ft 2
wingspan 6 ft 2 (188)
Pages: [1]   Go Up