Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: External LL with Salameh fixator  (Read 1250 times)

Terminator E

• Visitor
External LL with Salameh fixator
« on: May 07, 2018, 04:03:34 PM »

Hi Guys, I completed my lenghtening period and I achieved 7cm on the paper + around 1cm gain from bow legs correction. I spent exact 4 months on the lengthening period, overall, I am satisfied with the result I have achieved(I was around 173cm and now am 180.5 to 181cm).

I dont have any serious complication. Every morning after I wake up, my left leg is pretty tight and it gives me a bit ballerina foot(1-2cm). I do  some streching exercises first thing in the morning, the most effective exercise for me is standing. I lean against the wall on my back and try to  stand as straight as I can, after couple of minutes, both of the heels can touch the floor. Also, I have some soreness from the anterior muscle of the lower legs, but it is very minor, totally bearable.

I went back to work at an early stage(from the 5th week after the surgery). Most of the working hours are sitting on the desk but unforyunately, I have to be on-site. I am not able to take the public transportations as its impossible for me to walk a long distance, so sometimes my wife drives me to the work place and picks me up or I take taxi when she is unavailable. I admit that it is very tough if you have to go to work with pain, swelling and very limited mobility, however, the positive side is it forces me to walk, to toilet, to canteen, etc.

The biggest problem which LL brought to me is sleep and the root cause of the sleep issue is PAIN. Pain was improved after I slowed down to 2 turns(0.4mm) a day after I achieved 5.3cm. I am a pain sensitive person and really admire those patients who hardly feel any pain. I would like to suggest to lengthen gentlely, LL is an extrem process and a significant challenge to you body, so dont rush. The first 3 weeks you can do 0.8mm/day, from the 4th week on, reduce to 0.6mm/day till you achieve 4.5cm. After 4.5cm, reduce to 0.4mm/day. The best way to prevent from complications is don't let it happen.

Several suggestions:

1. Keep the wounds clean. Clean the wounds, pin-sites and fixator twice a week duing the first two month. One time a week from the 3rd week;
2. Health diet;
3. Do exercises as much as possible. Streching, walking, etc.

大家好, 上周五, 我结束了我的延长期。 通过延长器, 增高加上O型腿矫正, 一共差不多有8公分。 延长期, 我总共花了4个月, 现在我的身高是180.5 - 181公分。

我没有什么严重的并发症, 就是每天早上起床的时候, 左腿会觉得很紧。 有一点点的芭蕾脚, 因此我需要第一件事情去做些拉伸的运动。 对我来说, 最有效的拉伸运动是站立。 身体尽量站直, 背靠墙, 大概站个两分钟,脚跟就能都碰到地面了。 我小腿的前部肌肉现在还是有些疼, 但是完全可以忍受。

我手术后的第5周就开始上班了, 我的工作基本上是坐着的但是人必须要出勤。 我没办法做公共交通去上班, 一般是我老婆接送我或者是打taxi。 要忍受疼痛,肿胀还有行动极其不方便去上班的确很难, 但是好的一面就是这样能够强迫自己运动, 比如去厕所, 去食堂之类。

增高手术带给我的主要问题是睡觉的问题, 而影响睡觉的原因是疼痛。 在我延长到5.3公分的时候, 我减慢到每天只延长0.4mm, 之后疼痛得到缓解。 我对疼痛比较敏感, 我非常羡慕那些说自己不怎么痛的人。 我的建议是慢慢增高,不要着急, 因为这绝对是个挑战极限和自己身体的手术。 最开始的3周, 可以每天延长0.8mm, 然后减慢到0.6mm直到你延长到4.5cm, 然后再减慢到0.4mm。 最好的防治并发症的方法就是别让并发症出现。

一些个人建议:

1. 保持伤口的情节。 头两个月, 每周清理两次。 之后, 每周清理一次。
2. 健康的饮食
3. 做尽量多的运动

Android

Re: External LL with Salameh fixator
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2018, 06:39:50 AM »

Hey Terminator! Congrats on reaching 7 cm, must feel nice to cross 180 cm.

Do you have any photos of when you were lengthening?
5'4" and 1/4" (163.2 cm) | United States | early 30s | Cross-lengthening with Dr. Solomin & Dr. Kulesh

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2018, 01:28:23 AM »

Salameh still in Germany?

Mogangretz

• Visitor
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2018, 10:12:47 AM »

It is very interesting It is very good here.
Pages: [1]   Go Up