Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Will celebrities ever do Limb lengthening  (Read 2313 times)

Moon knight

Will celebrities ever do Limb lengthening
« on: May 11, 2018, 03:25:03 AM »

Now I know people have asked this before but the more advanced the technology gets do you think it’ll start to be done by celebrities, I’m going to compare it to say jaw surgery I can’t get the proper name into my head but you have an idea what I’m talking about, years ago I’m pretty sure this type of surgery (Jaw surgery) was considered the extreme surgery but the more people got it done the more it become normal in Hollywood.

Obviously I don’t think a celebrity would go the extremes of appothis or whatever his name is because it’d be to obvious and celebrities are always lying about having surgery (example the Kardashian’s) I’m just saying if say it was an actor who was like originally 5’10-11 but needed to be like 6’0-6’for a part do you think the likes of LL in like 5-10 years would be considered on the same levels as those average surgeries to the whole public.

Also just throwing this one out there but there is a rumour going around saying Justin Bieber got LL done way back in 2013-14 because apparently he tweeted a fake retirement and at the time he was only like 5’5.5-5’6 but he’s now like 5’7-8 and considering he was over 20 at the time it seems vary unlikely he grew anymore.
It’s not a surgery for the faint hearted if you do it your stronger then you really believe

Android

Re: Will celebrities ever do Limb lengthening
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2018, 04:05:55 AM »

Yes, however...

There's one thing holding CLL back from making it into the mainstream, and that's its extremely long recovery time. The pain and inconvenience would be tolerated if it lasted a week. It's not going to become a mass-market success any time soon unless an injection that rapidly speeds up bone growth while also relaxing soft tissue is invented.

As for Bieber, I wouldn't bet on it. He looks to have larger proportions all around to me. It's more likely that he had a delayed growth spurt.
5'4" and 1/4" (163.2 cm) | United States | early 30s | Cross-lengthening with Dr. Solomin & Dr. Kulesh

myloginacct

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2018, 11:31:58 AM »

Where are you getting those stats? A quick google search (literally just "bieber") lists Bieber as 5'9.

And it's obvious he hasn't gotten CLL due to his stamina for dancing and all the shows.

He could have, instead, received all kinds of HGH injections, IGF-1 level increasing medicine, and all paired with AIs, possibly since an earlier age. All which also wouldn't normally be possible by non-rich parents - much less known about by the parents, who wouldn't (ironically) be as concerned for his image.

Moon knight

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2018, 12:12:41 PM »

Where are you getting those stats? A quick google search (literally just "bieber") lists Bieber as 5'9.

And it's obvious he hasn't gotten CLL due to his stamina for dancing and all the shows.

He could have, instead, received all kinds of HGH injections, IGF-1 level increasing medicine, and all paired with AIs, possibly since an earlier age. All which also wouldn't normally be possible by non-rich parents - much less known about by the parents, who wouldn't (ironically) be as concerned for his image.

The reason I believe he has had LL is the fact that both his parents are not very tall his mom is like 4’11-5’0 his dad is like 5’4 so the odds of him out growing them dramatically are vary slim also I can’t upload a picture to this because it says the file is to big so I’ll just send the link if it (https://wannabetaller.com/celebrities-who-have-had-limb-lengthening-surgery/justin-selena-3/) you can check this out for yourself but personally this is why I believe he has had it done remember with the money this guy has he could easily do it with the most expensive and we’ll trained doctors
It’s not a surgery for the faint hearted if you do it your stronger then you really believe

Body Builder

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2018, 12:20:24 PM »

Bieber is 5.75 max.
Go to celebheights where they say the real heights of stars.
There is no way this sh*t to be more than than as his body is so childish that he looks even shorter than 5.7 but he is about that.

For all the others you said I completely agree.
Pages: [1]   Go Up