Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Dr. Ghassan Salameh (Frankfurt, Germany) Salamehfix Centre Limb lengthening  (Read 68198 times)

PrettyTall

Lower price is in russia

ReadRothbard

I know, but Russian doctors don't allow early weight-bearing, strength training, or such a fast recovery. Plus, I've always wanted to see Germany; I was a huge WWII buff from ages 5-10.
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

PrettyTall

I know, but Russian doctors don't allow early weight-bearing, strength training, or such a fast recovery. Plus, I've always wanted to see Germany; I was a huge WWII buff from ages 5-10.

yeah I personally would like to visit germany as a tall one 

ReadRothbard

What do you mean "as a tall one"?
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

Adriano

I have made up my mind to do surgery with Salameh.

its a no brainer to me when I put everything together. An affordable price with a Doctor who knows what he is doing and has a lot of experience and NO DRILLING into my knees twice to insert and remove nails.

Another plus is that I get to do the surgery in a first world country.

That's it, im having my surgery by the end of this year.

Is any1 planning to do the surgery with him in the next few months?

alps

I have made up my mind to do surgery with Salameh.

its a no brainer to me when I put everything together. An affordable price with a Doctor who knows what he is doing and has a lot of experience and NO DRILLING into my knees twice to insert and remove nails.

Another plus is that I get to do the surgery in a first world country.

That's it, im having my surgery by the end of this year.

Is any1 planning to do the surgery with him in the next few months?

But you gotta stay there until your bones consolidate or you go back home with the frames.

PrettyTall

What do you mean "as a tall one"?
  when I'll become tall

ShortyMcShort

$25,000 and thats not including accommodation, food and everything else in between. Russia with Dr Solomin will cost you $4,000 euros which also includes 3 weeks stay :o
Thats a big difference and a hell of a savings imo

Do you intend to stay there until frame removal or do you plan on going home after distraction and consolidate at home?
Good luck though and all the best, good doctor, not so sure about affordability anymore though

iwanttobetall

$25,000 and thats not including accommodation, food and everything else in between. Russia with Dr Solomin will cost you $4,000 euros which also includes 3 weeks stay :o
Thats a big difference and a hell of a savings imo

Do you intend to stay there until frame removal or do you plan on going home after distraction and consolidate at home?
Good luck though and all the best, good doctor, not so sure about affordability anymore though

Well that's only the case if you can have things done in a month (aka consultation + surgery + hospitalization)... Tourist visa only lasts 30 days and Russian visa is so complicated to get...

GROWtalORdieTRYING1

I would not go to Syria.

when you are doing LL you lose the ability to escape bad situations fast.

Holly f**king s**t , Thisis not islam those are some crasy sones of bitcheches who practice what they want  in the name of islam,and you people should stop talking about islam if you know non about it, Dr salamah is muslim and you peobebly sould not go to him causehe will rip your head off cause all muslim are like that

that is correct, it is (patsy) Islamic low level pawns who are controlled by luciferians pretending to be Islamic extremists, who are controlled and funded by the CIA, who are part of the federal army occupying the already invaded nation of the united states of America, who has been captured by international bankers who in tandem operate with a corporate oligopoly.

in short. America is captured at the federal level, and its resources serve international bankers, and those resources include the proxy army called isis which is really al-Qaida.

nope I would never commit myself to a 8 month stay in Syria. anything could happen. but you are right, never drill into the knees with LON/LATN for tibia. it not worth a 25% chance of chronic knee pain.

ReadRothbard

I agree 100%, but he is doing the surgery in Germany.

Future space tycoon

ShortyMcShort

Well that's only the case if you can have things done in a month (aka consultation + surgery + hospitalization)... Tourist visa only lasts 30 days and Russian visa is so complicated to get...

It is... Hence why Im not going to Russia sadly, god damn their visas are so complicated to get.
Its ridiculous and agreed 30 days is simply not enough time to do anything what so ever. Those who can get the 6 month visa are lucky

Ajax2thousand20

Re: Dr. Ghassan Salameh (Frankfurt, Germany) Salamehfix Centre Limb lengthening
« Reply #43 on: November 14, 2014, 09:45:18 AM »

Same here. If my consultation goes well here then I'm gonna do ll with Salameh. Don't care if I have to wear the frames for almost 1 year. Would do it just to not feel more pain and be able to walk for 4 months.
Starting height: 185.5cms Goal/ dream height:190-193cms!
Sitting height:94 cms Arm Length: 86.5 cms 
Leg length:104 cms Arm Span:191 cms
Tibia: 48 cms Femurs:55cms

ReadRothbard

« Reply #44 on: November 28, 2014, 03:28:08 AM »

This sounds really good. I'm going to seriously consider him after reading a few diaries.

Future space tycoon

ReadRothbard

« Reply #45 on: November 28, 2014, 03:29:08 AM »

You will have to wear the frames for a full year or even more.

But the big plus is that you don't need to split your patellar tendon - twice, and therefore ruin your knees permanently  :-\

I was on my way to Syria to do 6cm. Then the war broke out.....

I can live with that. You'd hardly notice the frames, anyways.

Future space tycoon

Joel

« Reply #46 on: November 28, 2014, 07:05:41 PM »

Okay I lived in Germany you will not make many friends if you go there and talk about WWII just a heads up.   You will piss off any annoy people, however Germany is a great place to live and like you say weight lifting is very important to keep your muscles active.   I have muscular legs if muscles atrophy you always look very fat as the muscle just ew goes everywhere nasty.   
5'5 manlet of peace

« Reply #47 on: November 28, 2014, 07:10:37 PM »

I can live with that. You'd hardly notice the frames, anyways.

Yeaaaaaaaah, that's utter bullcrap. You will notice the frames and you won't be able to live with them. The pins will tear you skin apart and you will get infections. Then you will notice.

paco1

« Reply #48 on: November 28, 2014, 08:50:44 PM »

Well, but you wear the frames during 9 months more or less. And around 5 moths the frames are smaller

Ajax2thousand20

« Reply #49 on: November 29, 2014, 12:39:33 AM »

I would rather be able to walk w/o support within 2 months and wait 9 months to take the frames off then do Lon and wait 6 months to walk w/o support with the nails inside my shin bones. It's a small price to pay in my mind.
Starting height: 185.5cms Goal/ dream height:190-193cms!
Sitting height:94 cms Arm Length: 86.5 cms 
Leg length:104 cms Arm Span:191 cms
Tibia: 48 cms Femurs:55cms

ReadRothbard

« Reply #50 on: November 29, 2014, 09:04:25 AM »

Okay I lived in Germany you will not make many friends if you go there and talk about WWII just a heads up.   You will piss off any annoy people, however Germany is a great place to live and like you say weight lifting is very important to keep your muscles active.   I have muscular legs if muscles atrophy you always look very fat as the muscle just ew goes everywhere nasty.

I meant touring battlefields and stuff lol

Future space tycoon

ReadRothbard

« Reply #51 on: November 29, 2014, 09:06:03 AM »

I mostly mean that they aren't as clunky as classic Illizarov frames. Obviously you'll feel them, but they won't look nearly as freaky.

Future space tycoon

JP

« Reply #52 on: December 14, 2014, 12:34:44 AM »

2) What is the estimated total cost, including post-op treatments, stay, medications, physiotherapy? Are unscheduled surgeries covered and How much does a consultation cost?

25 000 Euro for Germany

Dr. Salameh tells me that the cost for LON femur is 30,000 Euros. ???

Lorelei

• Visitor
« Reply #53 on: December 16, 2014, 03:57:02 AM »

2) What is the estimated total cost, including post-op treatments, stay, medications, physiotherapy? Are unscheduled surgeries covered and How much does a consultation cost?

25 000 Euro for Germany

Dr. Salameh tells me that the cost for LON femur is 30,000 Euros. ???

Hi

Are this prices meant for each leg or both legs? Is 25,000 the cost for both legs?
Current height 5"3, height goal 5"8/ 5"9.

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #54 on: December 16, 2014, 03:59:57 AM »

Yes, that's for both.

Lorelei

• Visitor
« Reply #55 on: December 16, 2014, 04:02:14 AM »

Thank you
Current height 5"3, height goal 5"8/ 5"9.

jaymorgan712

i am considering him in Germany. Has anybody done the surgery with him yet? I am interested to see how they are doing and their experience with him was like!
Currently Banned for fake diary until proper explanation is accounted for.

Morpheus34

Hello Jaymorgan,

I have done surgery with him (9-10cm on tibias) and I'm now in the consolidation phase:

You can find my diary on Make me taller forum

Dr. Salameh and Dr. Schmidt are very experienced surgeons, Salamehfix is good and small device.

Greetings Morpheus

TomD

• Private

Hello Jaymorgan,

I have done surgery with him (9-10cm on tibias) and I'm now in the consolidation phase:

You can find my diary on Make me taller forum

Dr. Salameh and Dr. Schmidt are very experienced surgeons, Salamehfix is good and small device.

Greetings Morpheus

What is the world record for cms done on the tibias?

ReadRothbard

Some guy did about 12-13 cm with Dr. Salameh on his tibias.

Future space tycoon

Morpheus34

Dr. Salameh told me, there was one guy in Syria, who did two times 8 cm on tibias (after a break between) in fact 16 cm in total.  He lived 3 years in fixator. I have seen pictures of that guy, he had quite bulky legs. He went from 160cm to 176 cm height.
And there was a girl on the old forum (Sam), she did even more (but she had achondroplasia)

Greetings Morpheus

ReadRothbard

Geese, 16 cm on the tibias? How the hell?

Future space tycoon
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up