Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Reminder to not take anything @Bruce Wayne post seriously  (Read 580 times)

soitchi

Reminder to not take anything @Bruce Wayne post seriously
« on: May 29, 2019, 05:36:42 AM »

The thread detailing @Bruce Wayne's contradictions and anecdotes is no more.

For now, just a reminder to not take anything user Bruce Wayne post seriously. He doesn't know what he is talking about in subjects he believes he is an expert in, he contradicts himself all the time, don't believe me look through his post history.

Thank mods for letting everyone know a bit of truth filled with sarcasm is considered hostile against another user, especially one who spreads misinformation like fire. Should be fair game when the thread is brought back without the sarcasm then. Also good job monitoring this site, it only took a few months later when the thread got bumped for you guys to delete it and ban.

rip edwardv6
rip edwardv6

slayer of the ll clown

Astronomy

Re: Reminder to not take anything @Bruce Wayne post seriously
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2019, 05:52:49 AM »

Once i've known is that there is at least one thread per page ;DAnd either about his parent's heights or other's heights

soitchi

Re: Reminder to not take anything @Bruce Wayne post seriously
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2019, 06:09:24 AM »

Once i've known is that there is at least one thread per page ;DAnd either about his parent's heights or other's heights
Yea he posts nothing but contradictions or trying to convince himself he's this short because of x y and z.

There was a thread compiling his most ridiculous posts, I'll bring it back sometime, too bad you never saw the original, was hilarious. Ran him off the site for a few months but he came back after the thread was deleted and edwardv6 was banned.
rip edwardv6

slayer of the ll clown
Pages: [1]   Go Up