Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I am absolutely heartbroken and need some support please  (Read 2022 times)

Microbe

I am absolutely heartbroken and need some support please
« on: June 01, 2019, 04:45:31 AM »

Hey LL Forum it's ben a while since I had last posted. First of all I will update you on my physical condition and the good news is that I have not encountered and pain after removing the rods. I can do short distance running and going to the gym and working out is not an issue anymore.
Now moving on to some personal problems that I have been encountering. Right now as I'm typing tears is running down my face and absolutely devastated, heart broken and please I don't want any troll but some support to help me go through this hell that I'm feeling.
I had met this girl few months ago, initially she wasn't interested in any relationship besides being fiends, however it seemed that we went on well with one another, we connected well, enjoyed our time talking one another and started showing signs of moving out of the friendzone and progressing further. This is what I really wanted most of my life, a girl like this and I thought I had found someone that I could share together our experience. However I found out recently that one of my other friend has been sleeping in her bedroom, since her room mate is out for a few days. I asked her if they are dating or some sort of relationship is going on between them and she denied and told me that they are studying together. What is really bothering me is that I don't know what is going on and it totally broke my heart, seemed like my whole world has crumbled. In relation to height she is a bit shorter than me, however the other guy is a lanky and taller than me.
It would be great if people here would share their similar experiences if they had any like this and how did you recover from this? I just don't know what to do or react, this is the first time this has happened to me. I really want to be with her. 

Activatedx

Re: I am absolutely heartbroken and need some support please
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2019, 05:13:31 AM »

Hey LL Forum it's ben a while since I had last posted. First of all I will update you on my physical condition and the good news is that I have not encountered and pain after removing the rods. I can do short distance running and going to the gym and working out is not an issue anymore.
Now moving on to some personal problems that I have been encountering. Right now as I'm typing tears is running down my face and absolutely devastated, heart broken and please I don't want any troll but some support to help me go through this hell that I'm feeling.
I had met this girl few months ago, initially she wasn't interested in any relationship besides being fiends, however it seemed that we went on well with one another, we connected well, enjoyed our time talking one another and started showing signs of moving out of the friendzone and progressing further. This is what I really wanted most of my life, a girl like this and I thought I had found someone that I could share together our experience. However I found out recently that one of my other friend has been sleeping in her bedroom, since her room mate is out for a few days. I asked her if they are dating or some sort of relationship is going on between them and she denied and told me that they are studying together. What is really bothering me is that I don't know what is going on and it totally broke my heart, seemed like my whole world has crumbled. In relation to height she is a bit shorter than me, however the other guy is a lanky and taller than me.
It would be great if people here would share their similar experiences if they had any like this and how did you recover from this? I just don't know what to do or react, this is the first time this has happened to me. I really want to be with her.

Height is not a substitute for style, status, wealth, dck size, social awkwardness, dressing nice, personality, etc

If you believe getting taller will make every female want you, you are retarded. You can still be 7 foot with no game

Microbe

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2019, 05:21:27 AM »

Height is not a substitute for style, status, wealth, dck size, social awkwardness, dressing nice, personality, etc
I don't want to brag but this is going for me compared to the other guy. (Don't know about the dck size of the other guy though)
If you believe getting taller will make every female want you, you are retarded. You can still be 7 foot with no game
This is true but it makes me wonder if that extra height on the other guy may have given him the advantage?

Ghostfish

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2019, 05:37:19 AM »

Hi Microbe

I feel sorry for you and understand how you feel.  I am sure many guys out there have had similar experience like girls on date or in a relationship betrayed you and slept with other guys.  This happens quite often.  I had this too.  In my case, it was much more serious than yours.  I was in that relationship with ex for over 5 years but suddenly found she was with some other guy.  The reason for this happening was not about height since the other guy was even shorter than me.  I think it is just a destiny.  I am pretty sure it is not about height for you either.  She is not your fate and may not deserve one for you.  I guess you are still young so just move on and forget about her. 

Don't make connection with your height!  Just she is not the one for you.  Don't chase girls which is wasting your life.  Focus on your career and success.  You will find the better one someday. 

Good luck!

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2019, 07:33:48 AM »

Height is a requirement.

Imagine if you were handsome, but you only have one arm. You will repulse women.

Same goes with height, you're required to be as tall as other men.

Activatedx

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2019, 09:01:12 AM »

Height is a requirement.

Imagine if you were handsome, but you only have one arm. You will repulse women.

Same goes with height, you're required to be as tall as other men.

I agree. I’m just saying all the other stuff is a requirement too

« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2019, 01:03:34 PM »

I agree. I’m just saying all the other stuff is a requirement too

I disagree. Those stuffs you mention are supplementary. You can have it but you don't have to. Most of them are not even legit.

dck size is the only legit thing I see there, but... Yes, big dck is great. But it's more like a bonus than a dealbreaker. Imagine there's an attractive white female who doesn't have big boobs. I believe most men won't turn her down. While height for men is an equivalent to weight for women. Many of us can easily turn down fat women because we're just too repulsed by them even if we're desperate. We'd rather be with an average-looking fit girl than a beautiful whale.

Status Yeah could be. I can see how a 5'7" UFC Lightweight Champion would be seen kind of hot by women.

Wealth is bull . Money doesn't make women horny. I can't remember the last white girl who was wet for Jack Ma. If you wanna go down this route. Forget LL, use the money for working girls and save yourself a lot of trouble.

Style, social skills, grooming, personality are all trivial stuffs and too easy to fix to the point where you shouldn't even bother to factor them.

myloginacc

« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2019, 02:29:47 PM »

Hey, Microbe. Good to see you. Let's talk over PMs.

The forums are too full of psychos, and it will probably only make things worse for you.
Formerly myloginacct; had issues with my login account.
Yes I do want to add, before doing this surgery, ask yourself if you have optimized your life to the fullest extent possible (job/career, personality, etc).

Activatedx

« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2019, 07:34:41 PM »

I disagree. Those stuffs you mention are supplementary. You can have it but you don't have to. Most of them are not even legit.

dck size is the only legit thing I see there, but... Yes, big dck is great. But it's more like a bonus than a dealbreaker. Imagine there's an attractive white female who doesn't have big boobs. I believe most men won't turn her down. While height for men is an equivalent to weight for women. Many of us can easily turn down fat women because we're just too repulsed by them even if we're desperate. We'd rather be with an average-looking fit girl than a beautiful whale.

Status Yeah could be. I can see how a 5'7" UFC Lightweight Champion would be seen kind of hot by women.

Wealth is bull . Money doesn't make women horny. I can't remember the last white girl who was wet for Jack Ma. If you wanna go down this route. Forget LL, use the money for working girls and save yourself a lot of trouble.

Style, social skills, grooming, personality are all trivial stuffs and too easy to fix to the point where you shouldn't even bother to factor them.

It differs by the females standards, there are pretty females that will date a 5’4 guy. I was at my brother in laws coworkers bday party and I remember seeing this beautiful mixed girl with a black guy that was about 5’4, later on I found out it was his wife and they have kids. But that’s like .001 of them. I don’t mean you have to have exceed in those things I listed, but by being average height,wealth, hygiene, etc it will have a night and day difference when it comes to women.

I agree some are more important than the other, there are PLENTY of girls that will definitely date broke guys but not guys under average height or under 6ft.  Some women don’t care about sex at all, so dck size may not even matter but that doesn’t mean theyll accept your micropenis. A lot of women do care.
There are plenty of good looking short rich guys that will pull, I’m one of them. I’m not gonna lie, I wear foot inserts and with them I’m 5’8, about to be 22, and I have a Porsche and a bmw i8 (I afford it by renting one or both out on the weekend which pays my note off by itself and I’m on my older sisters insurance, got them used and they are nearly half price of new)

women have never been a problem with me, Yes there are women that im sure would talk to me if I was taller, but there are more than enough pretty girls that still talk to me. Way I see it too is status gives you height, it really does. Not to sound arrogant but when you have an exotic and all these guys my age dckride you feel above them.

CLL is just an insecurity and mental  thing. Plus if I meet someone I really like I’m the future I’ll eventually have to take my shoes off lol. There are also always exceptions, there was this one girl beautiful girl that worked at a Breasturant. I knew from my other friend,  that one time posted on her Instagram a meme (it was like Steve Harvey saying GOODBYE and the caption was “when you ask how tall he is and he says 5’9”). I was like cool I don’t have a chance. Fastforward a couple months, my friend and her are together (they’re both girls) and they wanted to go out. I pick both of them up we go to the club, we have fun and I take my friend home because she’s closer, and then I start taking her friend home without anything sexual in mind. I was just going to drop her off, she showed zero interest in me prior. On the way to her place she starts hitting on me and touching me, when we get to her place she invites me over for the night and we hooked up. And we did again a few more times in private. Then she moved To Washington, 3rd or 4th saddest day in my life, she was gorgeous 

Movie

« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2019, 01:35:03 AM »

Starting height: 167cm Now 175cm With Strydes Femurs with Dr. Mahboubian 09/01/2019
Nails removed 10/06/2021
My Video Logged Diary: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=64224.0

« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2019, 02:26:50 AM »

It differs by the females standards, there are pretty females that will date a 5’4 guy. I was at my brother in laws coworkers bday party and I remember seeing this beautiful mixed girl with a black guy that was about 5’4, later on I found out it was his wife and they have kids. But that’s like .001 of them. I don’t mean you have to have exceed in those things I listed, but by being average height,wealth, hygiene, etc it will have a night and day difference when it comes to women.

I agree some are more important than the other, there are PLENTY of girls that will definitely date broke guys but not guys under average height or under 6ft.  Some women don’t care about sxx at all, so dck size may not even matter but that doesn’t mean theyll accept your micropenis. A lot of women do care.
There are plenty of good looking short rich guys that will pull, I’m one of them. I’m not gonna lie, I wear foot inserts and with them I’m 5’8, about to be 22, and I have a Porsche and a bmw i8 (I afford it by renting one or both out on the weekend which pays my note off by itself and I’m on my older sisters insurance, got them used and they are nearly half price of new)

women have never been a problem with me, Yes there are women that im sure would talk to me if I was taller, but there are more than enough pretty girls that still talk to me. Way I see it too is status gives you height, it really does. Not to sound arrogant but when you have an exotic and all these guys my age dckride you feel above them.

CLL is just an insecurity and mental  thing. Plus if I meet someone I really like I’m the future I’ll eventually have to take my shoes off lol. There are also always exceptions, there was this one girl beautiful girl that worked at a Breasturant. I knew from my other friend,  that one time posted on her Instagram a meme (it was like Steve Harvey saying GOODBYE and the caption was “when you ask how tall he is and he says 5’9”). I was like cool I don’t have a chance. Fastforward a couple months, my friend and her are together (they’re both girls) and they wanted to go out. I pick both of them up we go to the club, we have fun and I take my friend home because she’s closer, and then I start taking her friend home without anything sxxual in mind. I was just going to drop her off, she showed zero interest in me prior. On the way to her place she starts hitting on me and touching me, when we get to her place she invites me over for the night and we hooked up. And we did again a few more times in private. Then she moved To Washington, 3rd or 4th saddest day in my life, she was gorgeous

Dude. If now there are 100 women who are willing to talk to 5'5" version of yourself whereas there could be 1000 if you were 5'10".

Then it's a legitimate problem. End of story. I am not gonna discuss about your willingness to settle with less.

Activatedx

« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2019, 03:33:08 PM »

Dude. If now there are 100 women who are willing to talk to 5'5" version of yourself whereas there could be 1000 if you were 5'10".

Then it's a legitimate problem. End of story. I am not gonna discuss about your willingness to settle with less.

You’re completely right, but women isn’t the main reason. It’s a part of it, but there are other reasons

Correction, I wear shoe lifts so that’s X amount talking to the 5’7/5’8 version of me lol, if they knew I’m 166-167cm (measured myself for the first time) would be less

myloginacc

« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2019, 03:51:55 PM »

Why don't you go live in seclusion, then? You could have 10.000 if you had young Brad Pitt's face and body.

Why are you willing to settle for less? It's a legitimate problem. There could be a lot more women willing to talk.
Formerly myloginacct; had issues with my login account.
Yes I do want to add, before doing this surgery, ask yourself if you have optimized your life to the fullest extent possible (job/career, personality, etc).

Bonez

« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2019, 04:09:51 PM »

I see Bruce Wayne’s anger still outweighs his guilt

I agree with myloginacc  this forum is not a good place to get advice for this kind of stuff

To OP you will get over her eventually brotha, it’s probably still going to sting for a bit but each day it will sting a bit less

« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2019, 10:56:54 PM »

You’re completely right, but women isn’t the main reason. It’s a part of it, but there are other reasons

Correction, I wear shoe lifts so that’s X amount talking to the 5’7/5’8 version of me lol, if they knew I’m 166-167cm (measured myself for the first time) would be less

Sure, there are many other reasons which only proves the significance of height.

I'm exactly in the same boat as you. 5'6" and wear lifts to get to 5'7"-5'8". Sometimes I don't feel good to realize that what they like isn't the real version of myself but rather the made-up version, that if only I took off the boots, they wouldn't be that attracted to me. The thing is that at our height, there are so many women who would the same height as or shorter than us on lifts but taller than us barefoot. But yeah I think that getting their initial attraction right away is more important than my personal feeling and the tiny chance that they might bail out on me later once I take off my boots if I want to get laid.

Why don't you go live in seclusion, then? You could have 10.000 if you had young Brad Pitt's face and body.

Why are you willing to settle for less? It's a legitimate problem. There could be a lot more women willing to talk.

I HAVE been living in seclusion, but that has nothing to do with anything. The thing is that I was never meant to have young Brad Pitt's face and body.

BUT, if now, there are only 100 women who are willing to talk to me when there could be 1000 if only I had slept more, eaten well and not been depressed if I had quit school earlier if I hadn't listen to my parents too much, it will probably haunt me for the rest of my life. There is absolutely no reason why I had to end up this height. My father's tall and my sisters tall and I know you're gonna say that genetics can work that way or whatever but the fact is over 95% of men, especially the ones my age, I meet is either taller than their fathers, same height, or a slight shorter. So I was either extremely unlucky or fked up and I chose to believe the latter because since we can never know for sure, I know for sure that I had a hell of a childhood and teenage years. If I was born in a poverty environment which I could do nothing about, I would have understood. But my height was caused by completely unnecessary reasons that brought so much pain to my life and weren't rewarding in the past and will never be for the rest of my life.

By the way, I'm perfectly fine with my face and body. Also, having Brad Pitt's physique doesn't mean you will attract all women. You'd be surprised that there are those whose type isn't anything like Brad Pitt and would prefer Anthony Joshua anyday, for instance. If I could chose, I would probably choose to be like Anthony Joshua myself instead of Brad Pitt. Haha

soitchi

« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2019, 12:23:50 AM »

Sure, there are many other reasons which only proves the significance of height.

I'm exactly in the same boat as you. 5'6" and wear lifts to get to 5'7"-5'8". Sometimes I don't feel good to realize that what they like isn't the real version of myself but rather the made-up version, that if only I took off the boots, they wouldn't be that attracted to me. The thing is that at our height, there are so many women who would the same height as or shorter than us on lifts but taller than us barefoot. But yeah I think that getting their initial attraction right away is more important than my personal feeling and the tiny chance that they might bail out on me later once I take off my boots if I want to get laid.

I HAVE been living in seclusion, but that has nothing to do with anything. The thing is that I was never meant to have young Brad Pitt's face and body.

BUT, if now, there are only 100 women who are willing to talk to me when there could be 1000 if only I had slept more, eaten well and not been depressed if I had quit school earlier if I hadn't listen to my parents too much, it will probably haunt me for the rest of my life. There is absolutely no reason why I had to end up this height. My father's tall and my sisters tall and I know you're gonna say that genetics can work that way or whatever but the fact is over 95% of men, especially the ones my age, I meet is either taller than their fathers, same height, or a slight shorter. So I was either extremely unlucky or fked up and I chose to believe the latter because since we can never know for sure, I know for sure that I had a hell of a childhood and teenage years. If I was born in a poverty environment which I could do nothing about, I would have understood. But my height was caused by completely unnecessary reasons that brought so much pain to my life and weren't rewarding in the past and will never be for the rest of my life.

By the way, I'm perfectly fine with my face and body. Also, having Brad Pitt's physique doesn't mean you will attract all women. You'd be surprised that there are those whose type isn't anything like Brad Pitt and would prefer Anthony Joshua anyday, for instance. If I could chose, I would probably choose to be like Anthony Joshua myself instead of Brad Pitt. Haha
Considering you have a hard-on for height, it's no surprise you rather be 6'5-6'6 Joshua who happened to of gotten his ass beat by dad bod ~6'? Ruiz last night over 5'10-5'11 Brad Pitt.

I bet your ill informed wannabe martial artist ass thought there's no way Ruiz's puny reach and height could of reached Joshua's head because he's so much taller with a massive reach advantage didn't you lol I mean...you did claim to think getting surgery for 2 more inches will make you more elusive to head kicks lmfao OH WAIT, forgot, you don't actually watch any recent fights, you watch shít from the 90's when combat sports wasn't as evolved today.
rip edwardv6

slayer of the ll clown

Activatedx

« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2019, 02:40:06 AM »

Pretty sure it is genetics bro, I ate really well used to wrestle middle and high school. Ate nutritious food and not junk and slept decent. All the males in my family are 5’10-6ft+, my dads shortest out of his brothers and he’s 5’10, my uncles (his brothers) are over 6ft, my moms only brother and her dad (my grandpa) are 6ft, and not fake 6ft. Like not rounded up from 5’10  ;D and here I am at 5’6 more or less. never did drugs in high school, odds were in my favor but never happened

« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2019, 05:14:04 AM »

Considering you have a hard-on for height, it's no surprise you rather be 6'5-6'6 Joshua who happened to of gotten his ass beat by dad bod ~6'? Ruiz last night over 5'10-5'11 Brad Pitt.

I bet your ill informed wannabe martial artist ass thought there's no way Ruiz's puny reach and height could of reached Joshua's head because he's so much taller with a massive reach advantage didn't you lol I mean...you did claim to think getting surgery for 2 more inches will make you more elusive to head kicks lmfao OH WAIT, forgot, you don't actually watch any recent fights, you watch shít from the 90's when combat sports wasn't as evolved today.

lol who's even talking about martial arts here? I was talking about sex appeal/physical attractiveness.

It's hilarious that you think the fact that Anthony Joshua lost a single match cancels out his sex appeal.

Bruce Lee once said, “Defeat is a state of mind; no one is ever defeated until defeat has been accepted as a reality. To me, defeat in anything is merely temporary, and its punishment is but an urge for me to exert greater effort to achieve my goal. Defeat simply tells me that something is wrong in my doing; it is a path leading to success and truth.”

By that it means that Anthony Joshua can always train harder and has a rematch.

Height, however, is not a state of mind, it is also not temporary, it's a fking reality. And if you're short, you have a problem regardless of how hard you're trying to fool yourself that height is not everything or that your other positive traits will make up for your lack of height.

Anthony Joshua could be Brad Pitt's height and some women will still choose the shorter version of AJ simply because they like Anthony Joshua's particular looks and his darker skin. But 5'5" AJ is a whole different story.

Pretty sure it is genetics bro, I ate really well used to wrestle middle and high school. Ate nutritious food and not junk and slept decent. All the males in my family are 5’10-6ft+, my dads shortest out of his brothers and he’s 5’10, my uncles (his brothers) are over 6ft, my moms only brother and her dad (my grandpa) are 6ft, and not fake 6ft. Like not rounded up from 5’10  ;D and here I am at 5’6 more or less. never did drugs in high school, odds were in my favor but never happened

I'm not sure if that proves anything. You could have gone through what I did and end up even shorter than 5'6". I could have not gone through it and end up taller than I'm now.

Andy

• Rough situations don't last, rough people do.
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2019, 06:49:01 AM »

Hi, why don't you ask her out for a date? She will then have to make a choice about whether she wants to be with you or not. In any case you will know, which I think is important rather than living in doubt. If it goes well you can explain to her that you don't feel comfortable with someone else sleeping in her room.

Activatedx

« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2019, 07:03:08 AM »

lol who's even talking about martial arts here? I was talking about sxx appeal/physical attractiveness.

It's hilarious that you think the fact that Anthony Joshua lost a single match cancels out his sxx appeal.

Bruce Lee once said, “Defeat is a state of mind; no one is ever defeated until defeat has been accepted as a reality. To me, defeat in anything is merely temporary, and its punishment is but an urge for me to exert greater effort to achieve my goal. Defeat simply tells me that something is wrong in my doing; it is a path leading to success and truth.”

By that it means that Anthony Joshua can always train harder and has a rematch.

Height, however, is not a state of mind, it is also not temporary, it's a fking reality. And if you're short, you have a problem regardless of how hard you're trying to fool yourself that height is not everything or that your other positive traits will make up for your lack of height.

Anthony Joshua could be Brad Pitt's height and some women will still choose the shorter version of AJ simply because they like Anthony Joshua's particular looks and his darker skin. But 5'5" AJ is a whole different story.

I'm not sure if that proves anything. You could have gone through what I did and end up even shorter than 5'6". I could have not gone through it and end up taller than I'm now.

You might be right but I feel genetics is 90% of it. The rest is 2-3 inches at best (unless you live in African countries with no food) even then Africans from certain areas like Somalia and Ghana are very tall even when they are lacking nutritious food. If you ate well and slept etc you may have got 2-3 inches ( which would’ve been good actually) but doubt you would have been 6ft+. 5’8-5’9 is still a ton better than 5’6. If I was 5’9 I wouldn’t even consider doing cll, I’d be cool with just average because I’m well rounded else in all my other aspects

shottrue

« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2019, 06:39:22 PM »

Sounds like she is having something 'casual' with your friend. I would just either have 'casual sex' with this girl, perhaps even lead her on and hook up with her while you spend time trying to find a girl that won't lie to you. Maybe you can get more experience with this girl while knowing in the long run you won't do nothing with her
Height can make someone more or less attractive but it may not have to do with height here, could be anything

« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2019, 04:38:19 AM »

You might be right but I feel genetics is 90% of it. The rest is 2-3 inches at best (unless you live in African countries with no food) even then Africans from certain areas like Somalia and Ghana are very tall even when they are lacking nutritious food. If you ate well and slept etc you may have got 2-3 inches ( which would’ve been good actually) but doubt you would have been 6ft+. 5’8-5’9 is still a ton better than 5’6. If I was 5’9 I wouldn’t even consider doing cll, I’d be cool with just average because I’m well rounded else in all my other aspects

You damn right, those 2-3 inches would have made a world difference to me.
Pages: [1]   Go Up