Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Opinions on my mockups  (Read 1386 times)

changleng123

• Visitor
Opinions on my mockups
« on: June 03, 2019, 05:13:03 AM »

So I am already aware that I will look somewhat disproportionate if I go through with LL but I would just like some feedback on how good or bad you guys think it is (ie. is it worth trading the proportions for the height gain).

Appreciate all feedback.

Going from 5'5".25 to 5'7".6 inches (166cm to 172cm), pictures with shoes on all also have 2cm lifts which I was hoping to continue wearing after LL.

Mockups were done evenly on tibia and femur.

Clothes + Shoes : https://imgur.com/Lt1RHHk

Different Clothes + Shoes : https://imgur.com/qn16KGd

Different clothes + Shoes + shirt tucked in as high as possible (just for sake of seeing how it looks, obviously will not wear clothes like this) :
https://imgur.com/SaQD6Ac

Underwear, no shoes : https://imgur.com/ZCF1g3E

I have also pulled my pants up a bit higher on purpose to clearly display my proportions, I will obviously try to hide them better if I go through with this amount of LL.
Don't think my wingspan is an issue (which is 5'9 or 175-176ish cm), just concerned about my torso length. Please don't be afraid to be honest.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2019, 07:13:36 AM by changleng123 »

177cmm

Re: Opinions on my mockups
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2019, 06:33:38 AM »

Bro, if it's that much important for you then go only for 5cm, not more. And start clothing little smarter (oversized shirts) to hide your very short torso. It's the biggest problem, ur arms length are ok but torso makes this surgery very hard for you. 5cm at max then be careful on clothes and have behind head that nked u will look just bad being honest.

changleng123

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2019, 06:52:51 AM »

Thanks for the honesty, yeah I've been thinking about just 5cm and not wearing shoe lifts after surgery. I honestly feel like it's less bad nked just cause I won't have the shoes +lifts adding on extra leg length (like in underwear picture) but everyone has their own opinions. Then again I've also thought about just doing 6cm and lifts like in the pictures cause normal people don't care about proportions as much as us but I don't know. Really tough decision to make :/

Movie

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2019, 02:47:56 PM »

You don't look bad in neither bro, Your frame is just skinny and lanky, so you'll look more elongated but nothing out of this world, that has not been seen naturally already. You'll look great with a 6cm boost bro
Starting height: 167cm Now 175cm With Strydes Femurs with Dr. Mahboubian 09/01/2019
Nails removed 10/06/2021
My Video Logged Diary: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=64224.0

short

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2019, 03:43:33 PM »

Just find out what's your inseam/body-height ratio. Everything above 0.48 (48%) begins to look weird especially with slim physique.
Also it seems that you have already long tibias compared to your torso, so fermur lengthening should be the better option.

changleng123

• Visitor
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2019, 07:41:36 PM »

yeah I already know mine, I didn't write it initially so people go off the pictures instead of the numbers making it bias. But naturally I'm 49% loool (sometimes even measured it higher at 49.5%), which is why I'm pretty confused about why everyone says never to do more than 48%. Never even remotely been called or thought I was long legged, in fact people usually tell me my upper body is too big compared to legs (maybe cause I have skinny calves). I'm 100% sure this measurement is accurate by the way, done it many many times to make sure (32-32.3 inch inseam to 65.25 inch height).

short

« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2019, 07:58:14 PM »

It depends on your outfit, too. With longer Shirt you can hide your proportions.
Limbs and torso grow on a rotating basis, seems your gropwing ends in the limb-phase.

changleng123

• Visitor
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2019, 08:56:02 PM »

Yeah it definitely can but the thought of making sure my proportions are hidden will always be in the back on my mind, will just have to live with that I guess. Hmm that's interesting, my dad and brother have similar ratios/look similar so I guess it's just my genes (my dad is probably worse but he has also most likely lost some torso height with age).

kream

« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2019, 05:41:00 AM »

You'll just look lankier, nothing looks off only reason some people might think it looks weird is because there's a comparison. Without it you'd look completely normal, just a long legged guy.

short

« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2019, 10:27:45 AM »

Look where his belly button is:

https://imgur.com/ZCF1g3E

Even with clothes he already looks long legged.

zlRadamanthys

« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2019, 04:41:54 PM »

I have similar proportions, although my inseam is 80 cm. Could you tell me how long your foot is in cm and your hand from the wrist line to the middle finger?
Morning height: 170-171 cm
Night height: 169cm - 168cm
Inseam: 80 cm
Winspan: 178 cm
My objetive is: 6,5 or 7 cm

changleng123

• Visitor
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2019, 10:22:11 PM »

hand is around 7 or 8 inches, feet are about 10 inches (US size 8.5)

CaptainAmerica

« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2019, 01:00:20 AM »

The camera lens is heavily distorting the length of your legs, take one at face level or natural phone holding level from at least 5m away. You have pretty tall looking proportions for 5'5 though, like your legs look very long and so do your neck and arms. Despite that, you do honestly look like you could handle max 2.5 more inches of height, especially if you put on more weight. Your wingspan would definitely help camouflage any added height, I say go for it.

Hamiltonzac

« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2019, 12:36:40 PM »

Don't worry about torso length, it's the most overrated topic on this forum. I literally know several people 6ft3 who have the same sitting height as me (88cm). As long as your arm length supports it, and your wingspan is great. Don't listen to 90% of people on these forums and just go talk with the doctors instead. A decent amount of lads here are great guys with experience but most of them talk out of their a$$ and probably won't ever get the surgery done(lurkers). Good luck man, stay safe
Pages: [1]   Go Up