Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: If our head, hands and feet are small, does it mean we didn't stunt our growth?  (Read 1172 times)

My head size, hands size and feet size are indeed small. My fingers and arms length are also short. So I was talking with a friend, he tried to argue that I didn't stunt my height because all my body parts are proportionally small and body parts grow at different rates. So if I stunted my growth and was supposed to be tall, then I would have had bigger head, hands and feet.

However, I argued that if we stunt our growth, we stunt it in harmony. So every body part would get stunted.

What do you think?

Apoplectic

• Gliding Over All

Well the truth is , even with a lack of protein it typically only effects height by one to two inchs.

If you were severely prematurely born it does affect your final height a lot.

PANDA:BEAR..

My head size, hands size and feet size are indeed small. My fingers and arms length are also short. So I was talking with a friend, he tried to argue that I didn't stunt my height because all my body parts are proportionally small and body parts grow at different rates. So if I stunted my growth and was supposed to be tall, then I would have had bigger head, hands and feet.

However, I argued that if we stunt our growth, we stunt it in harmony. So every body part would get stunted.

What do you think?

My friend is 6ft tall and he has small feet .. European size 41

soitchi

What do you think?
Sounds like you're petite lol and every body part gets stunted in synchrony!? HAHAHA oh boy...
rip edwardv6

slayer of the ll clown

Kucukelforever

• Visitor

İts a credible theory because hands and feet stop growing first and according the information on www.naturalheightgrowth.com lenght of the long bones is more determined by genetics there was a study on it I don't remember one example is moses malone he is 2.03 but his hands are extremely small for his height his parents was very short

Infinity

My friend is 6ft tall and he has small feet .. European size 41

41 is not that small, generally average is 42/43.
Pages: [1]   Go Up