Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Moderator, delete my posts? Apologies  (Read 466 times)

Hex

• @gustavotrrs instagram
Moderator, delete my posts? Apologies
« on: June 21, 2019, 06:14:55 PM »

Unfortunately everywhere I go I am an unfriendly person.

At school I am compared to Columbine sociopaths, and there is a huge fear of all before me.
And I wanted it to be different here.

In the gym I'm labeled crazy and psychopath, everyone is afraid to look directly into my eyes and treat me as best I can.

At home my father is afraid that I will do some  , and destroy his reputation in front of his relatives.

I have a girlfriend who likes me, although all the defects was my biggest gift, and I would not want to lose her.

Sorry everyone, I have some problems and I want to solve them!
I'm looking for growth alternatives outside LL.
my instagram @gustavotrrs

cheekycabs

Re: Moderator, delete my posts? Apologies
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2019, 02:39:04 AM »

You won’t solve them. You’re only 17 years old, no one has life figured out at this stage. Don’t feel so bad about yourself for being stupid. When I was 17 I was even worse, and made horrible life decisions. All you can do make the best decisions that you can, fck them up which you definitely will, and then learn for them.

This is the key to life. Make mistakes and learn from them, until you make less mistakes. Try not to be a diick to people. And learn discipline.

External Tib Ilizarov, Azerbaijan: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=9418.0
Drugs, preparation, training: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1V2bNA_OsVwqR5Qp6fAWH7VFN6DaZPJ8YroUELsIy28k/edit

1 year post can run slowly, walking/gym everyday. Issues are zero, ankle tight waking up.
Pages: [1]   Go Up