Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Age 21 height 183 cm wingspan 195 cm goal height 191 cm  (Read 2370 times)

JacPhilly

• Visitor
Age 21 height 183 cm wingspan 195 cm goal height 191 cm
« on: June 25, 2019, 07:34:41 AM »

Hi i am 21. Been looking at lengthening for a long long time. I know I should be happy for my height at 183cm/ 6’. But I was supposed to be taller but then through bad sleeping habits and probably a whole set of things I didn’t grow after 13-14. I apologize for those who may think I am ungrateful. I already have very long legs. Boxers start at 40.5 inches off the floor. Knee cap ends at about 22.5 inches. My arms are pretty long too wingspans about 77 inches. My goal height is 191 cm. I’ve looked at the Paley institute website and it says that all patients need an illotibial band release if the lengthening is 8 cm while only 50% need it if the LL is 5 cm or less. Would anyone be able to tell me if I would need the release with my long legs. I know I am not the average patient when it comes to lengthening so I was wondering what any of you would be able to tell me. Thanks in advance :)

Iron_Man

Re: Age 21 height 183 cm wingspan 195 cm goal height 191 cm
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2019, 11:12:59 AM »

Hello. What’s your sitting height? And upload your photo

Knik

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2019, 11:45:52 AM »

considering LL at 6ft is just stupid
Looking for Pili

Activatedx

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2019, 05:31:42 PM »

Hi i am 21. Been looking at lengthening for a long long time. I know I should be happy for my height at 183cm/ 6’. But I was supposed to be taller but then through bad sleeping habits and probably a whole set of things I didn’t grow after 13-14. I apologize for those who may think I am ungrateful. I already have very long legs. Boxers start at 40.5 inches off the floor. Knee cap ends at about 22.5 inches. My arms are pretty long too wingspans about 77 inches. My goal height is 191 cm. I’ve looked at the Paley institute website and it says that all patients need an illotibial band release if the lengthening is 8 cm while only 50% need it if the LL is 5 cm or less. Would anyone be able to tell me if I would need the release with my long legs. I know I am not the average patient when it comes to lengthening so I was wondering what any of you would be able to tell me. Thanks in advance :)

Eh probably not, that statistics for people with shorter legs. You doing 8cm at 6ft is like equivalent to a person doing 5cm at 5’4. But I’m not a medical professional check with your doctor, I think paley always does band release with 8cm regardless of height.

Anyways at 6ft you’re taller than 90% of the population, but Ive come to learn not to judge other people, but I would see a psychologist first. You don’t suffer from height neurosis I doubt, you just want to improve yourself but this surgery is nothing like other cosmetic surgeries.

Many of us who are 160-170cm do this because we are viewed with less substance, disregarded for job positions, it affects our confidence when people view us as lesser such as women or family or other men. It’s easy to be charismatic and confident when you’re tall or average, but at a short height we are openly and subliminally discriminated against. Average people doing ll is them wanting to be better than average, tall people doing LL is just kinda stupid tbh

Canon

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2019, 06:34:23 PM »

Hi, i am a bit taller and have the same problem. Would like to be 191. In my case 5 cm would missing. Have you already contacted paley?

otavio

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2019, 04:41:30 PM »

I am 179cm tall  man and I feel myself too short, I know it is height dysphoria , but only can solve with LL, don't came to me with mental treatment of any kind, it is bull , it is much better to be 187cm tall rather 179cm

shortasiandude

• Visitor
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2019, 12:39:28 AM »

Anything above 175 is not short. Seriously. You're 183, I live in Norway and all of my friends are 6ft. They're not short. Your height isn't what's holding you back.

JacPhilly

• Visitor
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2019, 05:25:02 AM »

I’m not saying it’s holding me back. I never said that. I want it to better myself at the end of the day. If I have the means, why not try. I’m ready in my mind already for the pain. I know it’s difficult to understand the mind state, but it’s just what I want. I don’t think I need to go to some educated person to tell me I’m find. I already know I am. I want to be better than what I am already, isn’t that what we all want on this site?

Activatedx

« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2019, 05:37:25 AM »

I’m not saying it’s holding me back. I never said that. I want it to better myself at the end of the day. If I have the means, why not try. I’m ready in my mind already for the pain. I know it’s difficult to understand the mind state, but it’s just what I want. I don’t think I need to go to some educated person to tell me I’m find. I already know I am. I want to be better than what I am already, isn’t that what we all want on this site?

No, that’s not what we all want. We all want to free ourselves on the social prison we are trapped in at the height of 5’2-5’7 we are disregarded, given a lack of substance, and constantly negatively impacted by women and other men. At your height you don’t suffer any of that and LL at the height is plain stupid to break your perfectly good legs when you’re not even average but above it already, but hey it’s your body. If you want to do it go for it if you have the means

CaptainAmerica

« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2019, 05:25:19 AM »

No, that’s not what we all want. We all want to free ourselves on the social prison we are trapped in at the height of 5’2-5’7 we are disregarded, given a lack of substance, and constantly negatively impacted by women and other men. At your height you don’t suffer any of that and LL at the height is plain stupid to break your perfectly good legs when you’re not even average but above it already, but hey it’s your body. If you want to do it go for it if you have the means

Don't worry, none of these people will actually ever go through with LL.

otavio

« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2019, 05:46:14 AM »

I gonna do it for sure

Activatedx

« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2019, 08:40:27 AM »

Don't worry, none of these people will actually ever go through with LL.

If they do they’re idiots lol

Bigdawg

« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2019, 02:43:37 AM »

Jackphilly and otavia probably feel short because they most likely dont know their real height I bet my left nut they are both 2 inches shorter than they claim.  Im not going to reveal my height but im over 6 foot and sometimes i feel short just reading thiswebsite than i go outside and see thousands of manlets and i feel tall.

dreamingtobetaller

« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2019, 12:04:55 PM »

That is so true. You’re treated badly when you’re short, constant comments and “jokes” (at my expense) people unable to look past my height; been treated like a child, spoke to like a child (I’m a 34 year old woman), my head being patted, difficult to be confident. Even got called “Napoleon” (historical figure) and “dwarf” once. I did a experiment once. I work with the public and I wore some boots under my trousers that were 3 inches long. You couldn’t see it was boots or had a big heel  as my trousers covered most the heel. So people assumed that was my height.

My god I got spoken to like a human being and with a lot of respect. All because I was wearing 3 inch boots. Never been treated so well.

Heightmare

• Onwards and Upwards
« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2019, 01:09:50 PM »

I mean you're treated poorly if you're short as a male. As a fellow Brit we love short women. In fact all the tall girls I know ,those 5 7' and above, are all single and whinge about it on Facebook regularly.

I know many girls that are around 5 - 5 2' at university , and I've never seen them disrespected because of their height .In fact they have far more men and women interested in them.

Also short men are continuously attacked by the media yet I'm never seen women once demonised or demeaned because of their height.

The average height of a 20 year old women in the UK is just under 5 4',you are 5 2.5' , so you're just over an inch under average.

I don't mean to be rude ,but if you  were male ,I could understand your anguish,but since you're a female,are you sure it isn't in your head?

dreamingtobetaller

« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2019, 01:46:54 PM »

Nope nothings in “my head” just because I’m your experience you don’t think short women get discrimination does not mean it does not happen. I have had a lot and nothing you say changes that fact. I’ve had men tell me I’m too short for them. It’s not just short men that are unhappy with their height this isn’t purely a male problem. I don’t make this up.

I only hear good things about tall women in uk by men “legs for days” “long legs” “model” etc etc

Let’s go by FACTS here not your perspective. Fact is I’m below average height. Scientifically. Just because it’s a inch and a half below doesn’t mean it’s ok.

Some women don’t want to be short just as some men don’t.

Lucky your friends in university they had the luck to experience good people and non judgemental people. Not everyone’s experience is the same as the short girls you knew at university.

Heightmare

• Onwards and Upwards
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2019, 01:53:43 PM »

True ,true . Anyway for  all prospective patients ,the more diaries the better,so I wish you the best

Bigdawg

« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2019, 04:33:21 AM »

Dream to be taller you need to calm down, a man rejecting a woman for being too short is a rarity but sorry if it happened further more youre 1 inch under the average its like a 5'9 complaining in the US. Also have you ever though that maybe youre not getting respected because youre a woman and not outspoken/confident?

Anyway point is a short woman is like a tall man both are attractive traits for each gender in fact more men would reject a taller woman because they are insecure
Pages: [1]   Go Up