Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tallest Man in the World!!!  (Read 609 times)

PANDA:BEAR..

Tallest Man in the World!!!
« on: June 29, 2019, 06:44:49 PM »

This video is amazing.. about this guy ..

Ghostfish

Re: Tallest Man in the World!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2019, 06:55:36 AM »

I feel really sorry for him.  His health is so much compromised by giantism.  His life is also compromised a lot.
I certainly do not want to be that tall. 
Wish him a peace and happiness.

PANDA:BEAR..

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2019, 10:36:38 AM »

Yeah ... he can just about walk and his back is slightly bent

GrowTow

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2019, 02:15:28 PM »

Off topic but anyone else notice that 'GIANTS' from any country outside of USA and maybe Northern Europe is always because of a health problem.

What I mean is.. If you see a 7'5 man in America or Europe he has a normal face, normal body proportions etc but giants from other countries...people like Great Khali...look at his growth, his face is grown all wrong, his voice is wrong. Other than Yao Ming from China, every other Chinese giant i've seen has a weird growth of the face and weird deep voices. It's like the only real giants that were Meant to be 7ft+ are in America. Everywhere else, they're tall because of wrong hormones etc so end up looking like monsters and sounding like monsters.
May 2023: Completed 5.3cm LON Tibia w AFA 164>169
Upcoming LON Femur in October 2023

Apoplectic

• Gliding Over All
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2019, 04:00:12 PM »

Well there's a giant Russian basketball player  that's 7ft 7 and he's rather odd looking despite being cauacsian.
I guess gigantism is similar to dwarfism in that it's a detrimental genetic anomaly and also affects facial features.

Honestly seeing guys like this makes me somewhat grateful in a way. I mean most people here can fix their stature after one surgery and will finally experience normality.Poor guys like this will never get that privilege unfortunately.

LittleWhiteMan

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2019, 06:33:56 PM »

Well there's a giant Russian basketball player  that's 7ft 7 and he's rather odd looking despite being cauacsian.
I guess gigantism is similar to dwarfism in that it's a detrimental genetic anomaly and also affects facial features.

Honestly seeing guys like this makes me somewhat grateful in a way. I mean most people here can fix their stature after one surgery and will finally experience normality.Poor guys like this will never get that privilege unfortunately.

Barely no one in the real world is stupid enough to pay $100k for "one surgery" in order to grow 2 inches and finally be regarded as "normal".
5'1", 100 lbs
Pages: [1]   Go Up