Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Anyone else get annoyed by motivational stories on weight loss and muscle gain?  (Read 888 times)

Whenever people try to make a big deal about losing weight or muscle gain, I'd get really pissed. It's like these people who think that they are inspirations just because they went from fat to slim or skinny to muscular haven't learned much in their life, never knew the real hell, how it's like to lack in height.

I do admire people who underwent LL a lot more. Inspirational stories on weight loss and muscle gain are jokes and bull s to me.

By the way, I'm very fit at the moment and at the point where wherever I go, I constantly get compliments on my shape. I told them, at my height, it doesn't mean  s. It's that muscular version of my 5'6" self, is better than skinny version of my 5'6" self. But I forever would be just a fraction of muscular 5'9'-6' version of myself. And sadly, nothing prevents anyone taller than me from going to the GYM.

soitchi

Whenever people try to make a big deal about losing weight or muscle gain, I'd get really pissed. It's like these people who think that they are inspirations just because they went from fat to slim or skinny to muscular haven't learned much in their life, never knew the real hell, how it's like to lack in height.

I do admire people who underwent LL a lot more. Inspirational stories on weight loss and muscle gain are jokes and bull s to me.

By the way, I'm very fit at the moment and at the point where wherever I go, I constantly get compliments on my shape. I told them, at my height, it doesn't mean  s. It's that muscular version of my 5'6" self, is better than skinny version of my 5'6" self. But I forever would be just a fraction of muscular 5'9'-6' version of myself. And sadly, nothing prevents anyone taller than me from going to the GYM.
There's really no difference, in the end you and those people want the best version of themselves, except they did something about it while you sat around and complain and whine for years. Nothing prevents those same people who make you feel like a bítćh from getting LL either to put you right back where you started and don't say otherwise because we know you've got no money so literally everyone has a head start on you.
rip edwardv6

slayer of the ll clown

Rei

There's really no difference, in the end you and those people want the best version of themselves, except they did something about it while you sat around and complain and whine for years. Nothing prevents those same people who make you feel like a bítćh from getting LL either to put you right back where you started and don't say otherwise because we know you've got no money so literally everyone has a head start on you.

You are really putting stopping to eat to, having to break to of your bones (sometimes four) trading a whole year of your life experiencing any possible pain you can imagine while having to pay from 20k to 40k to fix something that is not unhealthy?

Plus you have multiple ways to lose fat, from exercise, stop eating like a pig to multiple surgeries to choose from while being short is 100% genetic, while being the only physical attribute that affects only men in dating and not women. And this is from someone currently undergoing the surgery, like seriously is like trying to compare a lasagna to a chair.

You are really putting stopping to eat to, having to break to of your bones (sometimes four) trading a whole year of your life experiencing any possible pain you can imagine while having to pay from 20k to 40k to fix something that is not unhealthy?

Plus you have multiple ways to lose fat, from exercise, stop eating like a pig to multiple surgeries to choose from while being short is 100% genetic, while being the only physical attribute that affects only men in dating and not women. And this is from someone currently undergoing the surgery, like seriously is like trying to compare a lasagna to a chair.

Dude is a known troll. He has posted under username edwardv6 previously and was banned.

I agree with everything you said, except that height is NOT 100% genetics. Lifestyle plays a big factor. A few people could have influenced their height in younger days.

myloginacc

Just become someone not defined by your height. Forget about physical appearance. You can be considered a total badass by the majority of men at any height.

Also, the opinions of people who'll never live alongside you should never matter to you.
Formerly myloginacct; had issues with my login account.
Yes I do want to add, before doing this surgery, ask yourself if you have optimized your life to the fullest extent possible (job/career, personality, etc).

Activatedx

Just become someone not defined by your height. Forget about physical appearance. You can be considered a total badass by the majority of men at any height.

Also, the opinions of people who'll never live alongside you should never matter to you.

There’s really no replacement for money, including muscles or height. Would I prefer height over a house or nice car? Sure, because I know I can work for it again

If I had to choose one I’d definitely go with money

With small lifts I’m only 5’7-5’8 but everyone d * c k rides because I dress nice, have a really nice car, and take care myself (hair hygiene etc)

Only time I feel undermined is very rarely when I physically meet someone with everything I have but taller which is nearly never and when I do my facial features have always been far more attractive

soitchi

You must of missed the thread about not taking @Bruce Wayne's post seriously. Look at the post history and you can see his poor mental state. One day he's all for LL the next he's not, and has been doing this for years.

Anyway, am I suppose to feel sympathy for you or something with that shït post? You decided to get the surgery, you decided to put yourself through all of that and fundamentally, am I wrong when you or @Bruce Wayne wants LL to be a better version of yourselves? You can talk about all the little details but at the end of the day, you don't like something about yourself and you want to change it, no different than any other cosmetic surgery, or going to the gym, etc. You're not special, or brave, or anything for choosing to do LL lol
rip edwardv6

slayer of the ll clown

soitchi

Dude is a known troll. He has posted under username edwardv6 previously and was banned.

I agree with everything you said, except that height is NOT 100% genetics. Lifestyle plays a big factor. A few people could have influenced their height in younger days.
Except nothing I ever posted was contradictory, false, or straight up BS like all your posts lol. I mean, if I was a troll and I was posting BS, then you wouldn't have been so mad about the exposing thread and ran away from this site only to come back when I was banned. Don't worry, I'll expose you again, this time I'll be less sarcastic and comedic so mods don't think I'm bullying you or something ok snowflake?
rip edwardv6

slayer of the ll clown

Out of question.
Pages: [1]   Go Up