Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Turning my short height into my power and strength  (Read 896 times)

Turning my short height into my power and strength
« on: July 25, 2019, 04:17:00 PM »

If you watch all superheros films, they all have one thing in common, it's that they all have their own handicap and struggle (usually something bad that happened to them in the past).

For example,

Batman - fear of bat, regret over parents' death
Superman - Kryptonite
Daredevil - blind
Venom and Spiderman - self-explanatory

And their handicaps aren't always from birth, but often developed in their early years. But somewhat they confront it and turn those issues into their superpower and their whole life revolves around those.

It's exactly what I feel towards my height. My height has turned me into someone that I wasn't, someone I never thought I would become. Someone so callous, emotionless, unable to feel emphaty for other people, unable to love and get hurt.

It's a curse. All the anger and hatred that flow through my veins stem from my height and I know for the fact that it will haunt me forever.

star-ray

Re: Turning my short height into my power and strength
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2019, 05:01:00 PM »

That's very dark!!! Being short is not a curse and you can meet people and fall in love etc. I got with few girls but I wasn't happy with my self so I couldn't really be happy with them. With retrospect, it was down to my own mindset. I have siblings who are all tall and people often made jokes about my height and asked the same question 'what happen to you'. They all must think it was funny but it does take its toll and in my teens, it led to depression. However, easier said then done,  but cut off people who are insensitive like that even if it's family members.  You don't need toxic people around you.

InFullStryde

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2019, 05:16:43 PM »

Height is merely an attribute.  It is what you do with your height that defines it as an advantage, disadvantage, or a simple indifference; through life.   This goes for any characteristic we hold.   I have learned that no one cares about my height as much as I do. In fact, people in general do not think of us or our situation as much as we believe they do. Love yourself and love others and you too can change the world for the better....which again has nothing to do with your height.  You'll be happy, this way.

"MAKE the BEST of what you have and MAKE what you have the Very BEST."
"Make the BEST of what you have and Make what you have, the BEST"
InFullSTRYDE with Dr. Mahboubian - Jan 2019
Start Height/End Height: 5'1.25"/5'4.25"
Status: Gained 3" and Recovered Successfully! | Stryde Nails Removed: November 2020
Diary: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=9671

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2019, 05:20:44 PM »

Height is merely an attribute.  It is what you do with your height that defines it as an advantage, disadvantage, or a simple indifference; through life.   This goes for any characteristic we hold.

"Make the best of what you have, Make what you have the Very Best."

An attribute that beats the chit out of me, destroys me, haunts me, tortures me, punished me.

"Your height will either make or break you."

soitchi

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2019, 05:37:01 PM »

If you watch all superheros films, they all have one thing in common, it's that they all have their own handicap and struggle (usually something bad that happened to them in the past).
Clown, how else are you suppose to write stories and build characters, especially superhero stories if the characters don't have some kind of catalyst?  Also just lol that you're comparing real life to fiction. Why are you even parading on here with the name Bruce Wayne when clearly you relate more closely to the way Marvel characters are written, humans with big egos acting above others and appear godlike whereas as DC characters are godlike trying to be human, which you are clearly not. You got these ideas in your head of wanting to be a certain height, be a martial artist, move star, sxx god and what not which you are not but you say it like it'll be easy and with unreal confidence like this is all meant to happen lol you're lucky I'm not going to quote you on you saying all those things here, I'll save that for the exposing thread.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2019, 07:25:46 PM by soitchi »
rip edwardv6

slayer of the ll clown

dreamingtobetaller

« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2019, 10:33:13 PM »

Why do you keep saying you’ll “expose” him?? For what? Writing a thread about his height? I’m confused

soitchi

« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2019, 11:20:59 PM »

Why do you keep saying you’ll “expose” him?? For what? Writing a thread about his height? I’m confused
Exposing his contradictions and BS. He spreads false information, seeks confirmation bias, etc. etc. how about you just go read his post history from the beginning like I tell everyone. The sooner you do that, the better and you'll realize not to take his posts seriously, or better yet, like I did last time, I made a thread compiling quotes of him doing exactly as I said, and he was MIA from here for months until the thread got deleted and I was banned.

You guys really don't do your due diligence on who posts on this site but take the advice and information as truthful, understandable, you guys want hope and any shred of it makes you feel better. But do your research, then research whoever said what.
rip edwardv6

slayer of the ll clown
Pages: [1]   Go Up