Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Is the ratio of wingspan to height related to race?  (Read 1086 times)

7 rings

• Visitor
Is the ratio of wingspan to height related to race?
« on: July 31, 2019, 10:29:24 AM »

Is the ratio of wingspan to height related to race?

I am Asian and yellow

My height and wingspan are almost the same

But here I see a lot of people with wingspans 5 to 15cm above their height

This is unimaginable in the world I live in and I've never seen a person with a wingspan so much beyond their height

I want to ask the white, black, yellow people here is my wingspan normal or small relative to my height?

I am sorry if the translation software I used affected your understanding

kream

Re: Is the ratio of wingspan to height related to race?
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2019, 05:19:19 PM »

Asian, mom has a wingspan equal to her height (starting to shrink so maybe slightly longer wingspan but w/e). Older brother has a wingspan 3~5cm longer than his height (idk his wingspan but my arms reach further by about that much so)

I have a wingspan ~10cm longer than my height. You say you "haven't seen a single person with a wingspan so much beyond their height" but, how often are you seeing someone holding their arms out like an eagle and walking down the streets? Wingspan has shoulders to account for too, I'm sure you've walked past many people with shorter wingspans and longer wingspans, of all races.

p.s. I have no idea why your translation thing said Asian + yellow.

7 rings

• Visitor
Re: Is the ratio of wingspan to height related to race?
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2019, 04:23:32 AM »

Maybe this translation software wants to tell me that all asians are yellow ^_^

Asian, mom has a wingspan equal to her height (starting to shrink so maybe slightly longer wingspan but w/e). Older brother has a wingspan 3~5cm longer than his height (idk his wingspan but my arms reach further by about that much so)

I have a wingspan ~10cm longer than my height. You say you "haven't seen a single person with a wingspan so much beyond their height" but, how often are you seeing someone holding their arms out like an eagle and walking down the streets? Wingspan has shoulders to account for too, I'm sure you've walked past many people with shorter wingspans and longer wingspans, of all races.

p.s. I have no idea why your translation thing said Asian + yellow.
Pages: [1]   Go Up