Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Succesful men under 5.7 ft (Lets keep growing the list)  (Read 2286 times)

massco

Succesful men under 5.7 ft (Lets keep growing the list)
« on: August 03, 2019, 05:43:34 PM »

Hello,

I just wanted to share a list of some succesful men ( rich, dating hot women, sportsmen, musicians, actors) to encourage people in the forum to acknowledge height isnt determinat to accomplish your financial dreams or dating hot women. I purposely  avoided adding the clichés such as Tom Cruise, Daniel Radcliff just for the sake of naming other less known people.

I propose we keep adding names to the list as long as it is people we all can google so we can learn more about them
No need to be super famous or super rich, just men that can be considered succesful. I am sure there are local celebrities in everyones countries to be added to the list. (Since I am from Latin America I am adding some names you have not probably heard about)

Pier Silvio Berlusconi ( Italian millionaire): 5.7
Jack Ma ( Alibaba Founder): 5.4
Sarkozy ( Former French President): 5.5
Gian Luca Vacchi: 5.7 or less.
Arnaud Lagerdere ( French Billionaire): 5.5
Jeff Bezos ( Amazon Founder) 5.7
Mike Bahia ( Colombian singer; watch for this guy gf) 5.5
Tatan Mejía ( Colombian Bike rider) 5.7 or less.
Dani Pedrosa ( Spanish Bike rider) 5.3
Eric Pedrosa ( Dani Pedrosa Brother) 5.4
Miguel Herran ( Rio in Netflix Money Heist): 5.6
Enrique Peña N. ( Frmer mexican president, watch for this guy new girlfriend) : 5.7
Benji Madden ( US musician married Cameron Diaz) 5.6

You can google any of these names and will find most of these men date hot women, own tons of money, or are somehow succesful.

star-ray

Re: Succesful men under 5.7 ft (Lets keep growing the list)
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2019, 06:53:18 PM »

Currently two of the best boxers are Floyd and Manny both 5-7 ish

One of the best footballer Messi who is 5-6ish

Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg is 5-7

martin luther king Jr was 5-6 ish

Currently doing LL so hope that doesn't make me a hypocrite.

DOggo

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2019, 08:43:14 PM »

None

Activatedx

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2019, 09:23:07 PM »

Hello,

I just wanted to share a list of some succesful men ( rich, dating hot women, sportsmen, musicians, actors) to encourage people in the forum to acknowledge height isnt determinat to accomplish your financial dreams or dating hot women. I purposely  avoided adding the clichés such as Tom Cruise, Daniel Radcliff just for the sake of naming other less known people.

I propose we keep adding names to the list as long as it is people we all can google so we can learn more about them
No need to be super famous or super rich, just men that can be considered succesful. I am sure there are local celebrities in everyones countries to be added to the list. (Since I am from Latin America I am adding some names you have not probably heard about)

Pier Silvio Berlusconi ( Italian millionaire): 5.7
Jack Ma ( Alibaba Founder): 5.4
Sarkozy ( Former French President): 5.5
Gian Luca Vacchi: 5.7 or less.
Arnaud Lagerdere ( French Billionaire): 5.5
Jeff Bezos ( Amazon Founder) 5.7
Mike Bahia ( Colombian singer; watch for this guy gf) 5.5
Tatan Mejía ( Colombian Bike rider) 5.7 or less.
Dani Pedrosa ( Spanish Bike rider) 5.3
Eric Pedrosa ( Dani Pedrosa Brother) 5.4
Miguel Herran ( Rio in Netflix Money Heist): 5.6
Enrique Peña N. ( Frmer mexican president, watch for this guy new girlfriend) : 5.7
Benji Madden ( US musician married Cameron Diaz) 5.6

You can google any of these names and will find most of these men date hot women, own tons of money, or are somehow succesful.

This is irrelevant
This post is stupid as crap these are famous millionaires not the average person.

Heightmare

• Onwards and Upwards
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2019, 11:19:22 PM »

These kind of threads always depress me for some reason. We're essentially implying men HAVE to compensate for their short stature as opposed to living and enjoying their life. I'm hoping that after the surgery no one perceives me in this way.

What would you guys say is the cut off height for men in that being short doesn't affect them anymore?.
Personally I would say 5 7' or maybe 5 8'

InFullStryde

« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2019, 11:38:04 PM »

Can I nominate myself?

5'1" (Before CLL, now I'm 5'4" and as confident as ever) - Owner of a Multi-million Dollar Company, Very attractive girlfriends my entire life (I've never been dumped, I've been the dumper),  Great shape, Fulfilling life.

Height doesn't make the man. Man makes the height.  Who cares what others think about you. Your Life is your masterpiece. Never let anyone else hold the paintbrush when it comes to your masterpiece, your life.

With that said; I'm still an advocate for CLL.  Do the surgery for yourself; not to please others.
"Make the BEST of what you have and Make what you have, the BEST"
InFullSTRYDE with Dr. Mahboubian - Jan 2019
Start Height/End Height: 5'1.25"/5'4.25"
Status: Gained 3" and Recovered Successfully! | Stryde Nails Removed: November 2020
Diary: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=9671

massco

« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2019, 11:41:26 PM »

Not my intention to make you feel bad.
I know the reason why many men do LL its because they feel their height limits their outcomes in life.

I am by no means implying succesful short people became who they are in order to cope with their short height.
Contrary to this, I am implying that your outcome in life can be whatever you choose it to be regardless of your height.

InFullStryde

« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2019, 11:49:27 PM »

Not my intention to make you feel bad.
I know the reason why many men do LL its because they feel their height limits their outcomes in life.

I am by no means implying succesful short people became who they are in order to cope with their short height.
Contrary to this, I am implying that your outcome in life can be whatever you choose it to be regardless of your height.

Massco is correct!  You can still achieve your dreams regardless of your height attribute.
"Make the BEST of what you have and Make what you have, the BEST"
InFullSTRYDE with Dr. Mahboubian - Jan 2019
Start Height/End Height: 5'1.25"/5'4.25"
Status: Gained 3" and Recovered Successfully! | Stryde Nails Removed: November 2020
Diary: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=9671

soitchi

« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2019, 09:13:21 PM »

This is irrelevant
This post is stupid as crap these are famous millionaires not the average person.
What if I someone made millions day trading starting with $1000 they saved up from a minimum wage job? Are they and everyone under 5'7 who's a millionaire irrelevant to this conversation? Are 5'7 and under people only worthy of sympathy if they're broke?
These kind of threads always depress me for some reason. We're essentially implying men HAVE to compensate for their short stature as opposed to living and enjoying their life. I'm hoping that after the surgery no one perceives me in this way.

What would you guys say is the cut off height for men in that being short doesn't affect them anymore?.
I disagree that it's implying men have to compensate for their stature as TS's point is to dispel this stupid idea that height holds people back like many people think it does on this forum. Height isn't everything, I've known plenty of short wealthy guys who could give a rat's aśš about height because they care a heck of a lot more for money. Despite me telling you they have a passion for making money would you dare still argue they are simply compensating even though I assured you they weren't?

Stop jumping to conclusions guys, it's not a one way path for short guys. Consider all possibilities, it's almost like you guys use height as an excuse for your shortcomings no pun intended.
rip edwardv6

slayer of the ll clown

Heightmare

• Onwards and Upwards
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2019, 09:34:49 PM »

What if I someone made millions day trading starting with $1000 they saved up from a minimum wage job? Are they and everyone under 5'7 who's a millionaire irrelevant to this conversation? Are 5'7 and under people only worthy of sympathy if they're broke?I disagree that it's implying men have to compensate for their stature as TS's point is to dispel this stupid idea that height holds people back like many people think it does on this forum. Height isn't everything, I've known plenty of short wealthy guys who could give a rat's aśš about height because they care a heck of a lot more for money. Despite me telling you they have a passion for making money would you dare still argue they are simply compensating even though I assured you they weren't?

Stop jumping to conclusions guys, it's not a one way path for short guys. Consider all possibilities, it's almost like you guys use height as an excuse for your shortcomings no pun intended.
I don't personally think that but many others in society will say you're compensating. For example when a short guy goes to the gym you'll hear those kind of comments regularly. People like to belittle the short guy in a group and downplay their achievements.

Also you are correct I've destroyed countless of opportunities for myself because of my own height neurosis. People can and do overlook it ( pun intended 😉) It definitely isn't everything but it's important nonetheless.

soitchi

« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2019, 03:55:54 PM »

I don't personally think that but many others in society will say you're compensating. For example when a short guy goes to the gym you'll hear those kind of comments regularly. People like to belittle the short guy in a group and downplay their achievements.

Also you are correct I've destroyed countless of opportunities for myself because of my own height neurosis. People can and do overlook it ( pun intended 😉) It definitely isn't everything but it's important nonetheless.
Don’t get me wrong I understand that part of it too, but I also feel there’s so many variables to why things happen in everyday life and to go straight to the conclusion that it’s height over a more rational and probable conclusion is unhealthy. I’m sure there’s a guy out there in the world who’s short and goes to a ton of job interviews and never gets hired and blames his height but doesn’t consider he’s been showing up to these interviews wasted and late, for example. And when people parrot shít like that taller people are more successful, make more money, etc. it reinforces their biases and you get idiots like @Bruce Wayne.
rip edwardv6

slayer of the ll clown

ZUCC420

« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2019, 09:56:30 PM »

Pathetic bluepill coping in a forum where men congregate to get their legs broken in order to gain an inch or more lol!!!
Strange times are these in which we live when old and young are taught falsehoods. And the one man that dares to tell the truth is called at once a lunatic and fool. - Plato

A man can do what he wants, but not want what he wants. - Arthur Schopenhauer

NiBBa69

• Visitor
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2019, 03:57:13 PM »

me

admin of thre wahtsapp groups

Dirona

« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2019, 05:51:06 PM »

Couldn't agree more
Taking it easy

TinyTL

« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2019, 08:53:41 PM »

Can I nominate myself?

5'1" (Before CLL, now I'm 5'4" and as confident as ever) - Owner of a Multi-million Dollar Company, Very attractive girlfriends my entire life (I've never been dumped, I've been the dumper),  Great shape, Fulfilling life.

Height doesn't make the man. Man makes the height.  Who cares what others think about you. Your Life is your masterpiece. Never let anyone else hold the paintbrush when it comes to your masterpiece, your life.

With that said; I'm still an advocate for CLL.  Do the surgery for yourself; not to please others.
;D

fascinating tale bro. Why u wasting time on this forum, you should be writing story books.

fodawupa

« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2019, 03:53:07 AM »

greta climate change activist is quite short. but she is brave and dedicated to her cause  >:(

edit: ok this thread is about men.
"Gammal kjærleik rustar inkje."

Michael01

« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2019, 04:41:54 PM »

Almost all F1 pilots.

CodyTheDog

« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2019, 09:02:03 PM »

!

Astronomy

« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2020, 12:59:40 PM »

Man...actually...There were more successful people with good height....

Polvorón

« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2020, 06:22:09 PM »

I agree.
Why not a thread about succesful men over 5'7''?

The existence of this topic implies that there is "something" about being less than 5'7''.

Being short is bad, let's admit it. It doesn't matter if there are people succesful.

BTW: I wouldn't call "succesful" Pier Silvio Berlusconi, that is not the life that I would like to have.
I would prefer to be 6' tall and be happy.
Note: at this moment I'm only a "pretender", I want to know more about this interesting procedure. Hopping to become 185 cm (6'1'') from 174 cm (5'8 ½''), but it is too expensive.
My sitting height is 92½ - 94 cm (36''½ 37''), my length of legs is 81 cm (32'') and my armspan is 180 cm (70'' 7/8).
Pages: [1]   Go Up