Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I do not recommend to do limb lengthening with dr kulesh and solomin  (Read 2414 times)

Marcusiana

• Visitor

for everyone who has not done limb lengthening yet, do not go to russia!
especially not with dr kulesh and solomin
i am living proof my outcome is a terrible case, i have tried contacting dr kulesh and solomin past few week regarding my life threathening problems and they have not responded kindly
before i say anything i want to point out that i did not want to do this, but as a fellow ller i must prevent future casualties.

i lengthened 7cm on my tibias and yes i wanted 10cm, dr kulesh did say they recommended 4cm but they recommended i also lengthen 1.5mm per day.
i am almost a year away from my surgery and i still have drop foot and can not walk, whenever i ask dr kulesh and solomin, they ignore my request and reply with ¨ ok¨.

at all cost try to avoid this doctor because i am not the only patient with bad outcome, look at android for example.

california : you say you are almost recovered, wich is basicly a lie unless proven.

goodbye, after this surgery i am very suicidal

Heightmare

• Onwards and Upwards
Re: I do not recommend to do limb lengthening with dr kulesh and solomin
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2019, 02:00:10 AM »

Honestly at this point, warnings against going to Russia need to be made into a sticky for this forum... I was going to go to Russia myself after finishing uni.

It's important we urge others to go to a reputable doctor and to use STRYDE

Also I understand many say external tibias are technically the safest option but I'm beginning to doubt that as most of the outcomes of external tibias seem to be poor.

Lalbadshah

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2019, 04:35:03 AM »

for everyone who has not done limb lengthening yet, do not go to russia!
especially not with dr kulesh and solomin
i am living proof my outcome is a terrible case, i have tried contacting dr kulesh and solomin past few week regarding my life threathening problems and they have not responded kindly
before i say anything i want to point out that i did not want to do this, but as a fellow ller i must prevent future casualties.

i lengthened 7cm on my tibias and yes i wanted 10cm, dr kulesh did say they recommended 4cm but they recommended i also lengthen 1.5mm per day.
i am almost a year away from my surgery and i still have drop foot and can not walk, whenever i ask dr kulesh and solomin, they ignore my request and reply with ¨ ok¨.

at all cost try to avoid this doctor because i am not the only patient with bad outcome, look at android for example.

california : you say you are almost recovered, wich is basicly a lie unless proven.

goodbye, after this surgery i am very suicidal

Android was such a good guy contributing so much here, are you sure he is in bad situation? I am worried for him because he has not written anything for a very long time. What happened to him?

fodawupa

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2019, 05:50:44 AM »

;D guys dont believe what someone writes without any proof

i think know this guy  ;D
"Gammal kjærleik rustar inkje."

tlannister

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2019, 08:49:44 PM »

;D guys dont believe what someone writes without any proof

i think know this guy  ;D

let me guess, you think its me?   ::)

dinozzo

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2019, 09:12:59 PM »

sorry but its hard to believe you. no proof and u just sent this message to attack california and android.

cheekycabs

« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2019, 12:20:58 AM »

Doctor says do 4cm, you want to do 10cm.

You do 7cm and get drop foot and blame the doctor?

Jesus fk are you stupid?
External Tib Ilizarov, Azerbaijan: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=9418.0
Drugs, preparation, training: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1V2bNA_OsVwqR5Qp6fAWH7VFN6DaZPJ8YroUELsIy28k/edit

1 year post can run slowly, walking/gym everyday. Issues are zero, ankle tight waking up.

jfk

« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2019, 11:09:53 AM »

You need to stretch hours and hours and hours every day. Then you will fix that. But it does not help to complain. This is not even a fault of the doctors. Usually you stop lengthening for a short period when you realize you have ballerina foot, work on it and then go on lengthening. Anyway, stretch 5-6 hours a day. How bad is the ballerina foot?

Jim_dabarber

« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2019, 03:33:32 PM »

You need to stretch hours and hours and hours every day. Then you will fix that. But it does not help to complain. This is not even a fault of the doctors. Usually you stop lengthening for a short period when you realize you have ballerina foot, work on it and then go on lengthening. Anyway, stretch 5-6 hours a day. How bad is the ballerina foot?

Drop foot and ballerina are 2 separate things. Cant fix drop foot with stretching. Just have to give your nerves time to heal in order for them to start working again unless you did major damage to them.
165 cm pre LL / 174 cm after undergoing 4cm on tibias and 5cm on femurs, Cross-Lengthening with Dr. Kulesh and Dr. Solomin / http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=5016.0
Pages: [1]   Go Up