Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Two mock ups: 5cm on Tibia, and 5+7cm (Tibs+Femur)  (Read 1784 times)

davidLL

• Visitor
Two mock ups: 5cm on Tibia, and 5+7cm (Tibs+Femur)
« on: August 22, 2019, 06:02:51 PM »

Hi,

Did a mockup the other day. I'm 171cm now, made a couple of pics.

Left pic: 5cm tibs+7cm femur
Middle pic: 5cm tibs only
Right pic: As I currently am now (pre-LL)

What do we think? My personal opinion is no one's gonna notice the middle pic being out of proportion (i.e. just 5cm in tibs). Left pic the legs do look kinda unnaturally long, but being a disproportional 183cm guy is arguably better than an OK proportioned 176cm guy. Not sure which one would be better.

https://imgur.com/a/LSdN2DQ
« Last Edit: August 22, 2019, 07:09:03 PM by davidLL »

InFullStryde

Re: Two mock ups: 5cm on Tibia, and 5+7cm (Tibs+Femur)
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2019, 06:28:47 PM »

Looks fine.  In swim shorts and pants; your proportions will look normal/great..no one will notice a thing.   When you take this picture with underwear; you're always going to look "long" in the legs area.... If you can muster up the courage and strength to go forward with CLL; it would be a great investment once you are through it. My opinion!
"Make the BEST of what you have and Make what you have, the BEST"
InFullSTRYDE with Dr. Mahboubian - Jan 2019
Start Height/End Height: 5'1.25"/5'4.25"
Status: Gained 3" and Recovered Successfully! | Stryde Nails Removed: November 2020
Diary: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=9671

davidLL

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2019, 06:53:59 PM »

Looks fine.  In swim shorts and pants; your proportions will look normal/great..no one will notice a thing.   When you take this picture with underwear; you're always going to look "long" in the legs area.... If you can muster up the courage and strength to go forward with CLL; it would be a great investment once you are through it. My opinion!

Thanks. Definitely going to do LL - it's just a question of how much lengthening I can get away with! Adding 12cm (5+7) would make me 183cm, which would mean I'd be legitimately 6ft barefoot - kinda a dream for a guy who has been among the shortest in a crowd his whole life.

short

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2019, 06:56:12 PM »

are you sure the right one has 7cm on femur?

davidLL

• Visitor
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2019, 07:06:44 PM »

are you sure the right one has 7cm on femur?

Damn, just checked the tutorial again, looks like when doing femurs, I dragged the tibia part upwards rather than the femur part downwards - meaning I essentially lengthened the tibias twice!

OK, here's the new (accurate) mockup. Left is the 5cm+7cm mockup, middle is just 5cm on tibia, and the right is as I currently am:

https://imgur.com/a/LSdN2DQ

Thanks for pointing this out.

Iron_Man

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2019, 07:19:53 PM »

I think 5 + 7 is too much. Try the 5 + 4 mockup and don’t wear panties so high. This visually reduces the upper body. By the way, what is the wingspan and sitting height?

short

« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2019, 07:47:10 PM »

5+7 is definitively too much.

davidLL

• Visitor
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2019, 09:13:35 PM »

I think 5 + 7 is too much. Try the 5 + 4 mockup and don’t wear panties so high. This visually reduces the upper body. By the way, what is the wingspan and sitting height?

No idea about wingspan or sitting height. I don't have access to a tape measure although I'm not sure how I could measure it alone...seems like the sort of thing you'd need a friend or family to help you with to get an accurate measurement, and I don't have any friends/live far away from family.

I did try putting my boxers to a level where you can see the 'full' torso though. These were the results:

https://imgur.com/a/wpZ7JXg

Left = current height
Middle = 5cm+7cm tibs+femurs
Right = 5cm tibs

5+7 is definitively too much.

How much would you say is reasonable to do, keeping in mind the benefits of extra height vs the downsides of worse proportions?

Heightmare

• Onwards and Upwards
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2019, 01:38:46 AM »

Yeah 5+7 is too much . Your proportions will be screwed.
Also you're wrong ,lanky guys look terrible. A man who's slightly above average in height  but well built will look better than a lanky guy.

Settle for 7.5cm max for  femurs you'll be above average height after this anyway.

177cmm

« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2019, 10:53:01 AM »

5+7 is okay, with clothing u will look pretty normal, w/o clothes u look just like other tall guys who have proportions like that
but dont worry about proportions, worry about it how u will survive recovery, u must have in mind that surgery is risky and painful.
dont listen to ugly dumbs who think that little longer torso or arms would give them 1000 times more attention or smth, just do it if u r ready.

davidLL

• Visitor
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2019, 02:22:56 PM »

5+7 is okay, with clothing u will look pretty normal, w/o clothes u look just like other tall guys who have proportions like that
but dont worry about proportions, worry about it how u will survive recovery, u must have in mind that surgery is risky and painful.
dont listen to ugly dumbs who think that little longer torso or arms would give them 1000 times more attention or smth, just do it if u r ready.

I know it's risky, but honestly desperate times call for desperate measures. I wouldn't be lengthening over the so-called safe limit (well, as safe as it gets with these things...) for either segment, just don't wanna look like a circus freak after it.

Seems to be kinda mixed opinions on the proportions so far!

177cmm

« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2019, 03:06:15 PM »

proportions are kinda okay, may be not ideal but dont expect ideal or average proportions, but dont worry that people will be noticing also, i'd say u will look even taller at times. well its up to you if u take risk on yourself or no

davidLL

• Visitor
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2019, 04:21:32 PM »

Did another one, this time in clothes (as that's the situation where most people are going to see you). I've got my Fila Disruptors on here which adds 4cm to height too (I'll probably wear these after LL to get extra height, so thought it'd be cool to see what I looked like with them on).

https://imgur.com/a/IZsuGej

Might be biased, but I don't think it looks that bad, even at the maximum amount? Pics are 183-171-176cm respectively (Tibs+Femur, Natural height, Tibs only)

Pages: [1]   Go Up