Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Indian Girl - 7.5 cm tibia with Dr. Sarin  (Read 15956 times)

Thatguy19

Re: Indian Girl - 7.5 cm tibia with Dr. Sarin
« Reply #124 on: January 02, 2020, 07:56:03 AM »

Hey Adios. We are not here to fight, right?

Personally I think 7.5cm on a patient below 5"4 was a mistake on part of both Mr Sarin and Anshi herself. But this is past now.

I just hope she recovers well.

Any updates Anshi?

Indian Girl

« Reply #125 on: January 02, 2020, 01:52:01 PM »

not sure how much they paid you for your diary? you are even advertising sarin's treatment in your own diary and withholding information regarding your second surgery from the forum. so how would people judge from your diary? you have to be impartial first.

for example, shortygirl has an amazing diary from dr Solomin-kulesh. at least she has mentioned that she has got a great discount and five-star hospitality. these diaries are not a reflection, diaries mean business. how many diaries are left unfinished with amar sarin? Good luck with your recovery.
Anybody can see who is advertising
You came on my time line and advertising dr Parihar , i think you are being paid by dr. Parihar .

Indian Girl

« Reply #126 on: January 02, 2020, 01:55:51 PM »

Hi Admin,
This guy moderator1 sending me this kind of personal message

http://imgur.com/gallery/n4IyQNd

Indian Girl

« Reply #127 on: January 02, 2020, 01:57:45 PM »

I don’t know what should I say here should I say funny or should I say stupid/ moron. My first question to you Indian girl
1. What is diploma degree
Either it’s diploma or it’s degree there is nothing called diploma degree.
2. What do you mean by full surgeon?
Did you were there in his class , did you see him dropped out from his residency. He did not completed his education and hospitals are allowing him to perform surgeries on the stake of their license.
3 Are you a surgeon who can question other doctor’s expertise?
Where were you when he started his career with one other doctor in paras hospital and according to you he also let him cut the patient with any experience and education.
I really feel pity on you, 1. Double surgery
2 no callus
3. Nails are coming out between the knee joint
4. Almost fixed ballerina
5. You didn’t mention your ballerina frame.
6. Didn’t post anything regarding that.
Now when you already started a conversation about the education and experience, almost every single patient of Dr Sarin is suffering or suffered through including you. Many of his patient have or had infection history. You are his Ginny pig and he is experimenting on each patient. Please share your walking video because it’s been a long time, you started your journey with one of Dr Sharma’s patient. He is gone and doing absolutely fine. Look at you who lied and didn’t mentioned about your second surgery.
I’ve met Dr Sharma’s older patients he is here from 2013, Old forum had lot diaries which includes his name. He has done almost 30-40 CLL. All patients are well recovered.
Please go and read the last post of Adward , Bluehen,  and nomad13 is still there go and meet him to check your fact.
And yes his expertise are joint replacement, trauma and limb reconstruction and limb lengthening. That makes him well educated and experienced limb lengthening comes under orthopedist, this doesn’t include an individual degree. And for your concern every reputed Ortho is doing all their jobs beautifully.

Mr. Adois you look Fake to me..
see your own diary
no update
just one random x-ray.
and you are promoting your doctor in my timeline.
better update your progess rather than promoting dr. Sharma
i am sure You are fake, may be there was a patient name adios but you are not same person.

Indian Girl

« Reply #128 on: January 02, 2020, 01:59:03 PM »

Hey Adios. We are not here to fight, right?

Personally I think 7.5cm on a patient below 5"4 was a mistake on part of both Mr Sarin and Anshi herself. But this is past now.

I just hope she recovers well.

Any updates Anshi?

Hi. mr. Thatguy19
Actually that was my call to do 7.5 cm .
dr. Sarin wanted to stop at 6 cm.
but i was not agreed.

update
i am walking with walker because i have plaster cast to hold streched tendon,
after 10 days they will remove plaster cast.

Cloudo

« Reply #129 on: January 02, 2020, 08:15:55 PM »

Hi. mr. Thatguy19
Actually that was my call to do 7.5 cm .
dr. Sarin wanted to stop at 6 cm.
but i was not agreed.

update
i am walking with walker because i have plaster cast to hold streched tendon,
after 10 days they will remove plaster cast.
Congrats :)
I heard you today and heard the walker sound from my room while you were walking in the corridor. Couldn't go out say hi cuz honestly after they made me wear the new ballerina preventing  shoes after lengthening for the first time, I started feeling a bit of stress on my feet. Guess it will take some time to get used to this.
Original height: 176cm
Goal height: 191cm

Adios

« Reply #130 on: January 03, 2020, 07:31:03 AM »

Mr. Adois you look Fake to me..
see your own diary
no update
just one random x-ray.
and you are promoting your doctor in my timeline.
better update your progess rather than promoting dr. Sharma
i am sure You are fake, may be there was a patient name adios but you are not same person.
Hi
I have nothing to do with your attentiveness and belief. Just so know i am not promoting anyone, you wrote very wrong about a Doctor i just replied to that. Me being fake in your terms LOLs, just go through your journey and realise what happen to you and what's going to happen further if you continue the same mistakes you have made.
I come India frequently for my father's treatment, you recover first and you can meet me anytime. I keep your recovery in my prayers. God bless you and give some sense and lots of strength.

Dreamer57

« Reply #131 on: January 07, 2020, 02:54:17 PM »

Hey anshi....
Any updates??
Hope you are ballerina is on the way to getting cured!

Indian Girl

« Reply #132 on: January 14, 2020, 09:09:04 AM »

Hey anshi....
Any updates??
Hope you are ballerina is on the way to getting cured!

Walking with walker
Next week having cast off..

Indian Girl

« Reply #133 on: January 14, 2020, 09:24:01 AM »

Congrats :)
I heard you today and heard the walker sound from my room while you were walking in the corridor. Couldn't go out say hi cuz honestly after they made me wear the new ballerina preventing  shoes after lengthening for the first time, I started feeling a bit of stress on my feet. Guess it will take some time to get used to this.

You will get to used shoes after sometime

Thatguy19

« Reply #134 on: February 06, 2020, 01:07:42 PM »

Any updates Anshi?

Can you walk without any support now? How's everything going?

Kal el

« Reply #135 on: February 07, 2020, 12:06:57 AM »

Namaste Anshi..myself Ani....i would like to ask you 2 questions about CLL with Dr. Sarin.
1.What will be the total cost of 10cm lengthening(5cm on femur+5cm on tibia) including post hospital discharge stay with Dr. Sarin.
2.How much time will it take for 10cm lengthening on femur and tibia(5cm each)....my current evening height 170.2cm(exactly 5.7)....Thank you for your feedback😃😊

Indian Girl

« Reply #136 on: February 07, 2020, 02:21:08 PM »

Any updates Anshi?

Can you walk without any support now? How's everything going?

Yes i can walk without support and my ballerina almost gone
But for long walk I need support and my condition getting normal

Indian Girl

« Reply #137 on: February 07, 2020, 02:25:14 PM »

Namaste Anshi..myself Ani....i would like to ask you 2 questions about CLL with Dr. Sarin.
1.What will be the total cost of 10cm lengthening(5cm on femur+5cm on tibia) including post hospital discharge stay with Dr. Sarin.
2.How much time will it take for 10cm lengthening on femur and tibia(5cm each)....my current evening height 170.2cm(exactly 5.7)....Thank you for your feedback😃😊

Hi Namste
I paid 8.5 lakh for tibia LON
For details please visit Dr. Sarin website
Drsarin.in
Or you can call or WhatsApp
+919810376803

Beforeandafter

« Reply #138 on: February 07, 2020, 07:54:48 PM »

Hi Namste
I paid 8.5 lakh for tibia LON
For details please visit Dr. Sarin website
Drsarin.in
Or you can call or WhatsApp
+919810376803
What kind of publicity are you doing here. Why are you making a wrong path for innocent people . I’ve seen that you haven’t posted any X-ray,any picture, any video of your recovery.
You didn’t mention your situation of ballerina and of course you hide the information of surgery you have gone through for complications. You are not seems to be very regular in updates on your diary and you suddenly pop up discussing the price even when so much catastrophe and chaos  are happening hare about Dr Sarin.  I will really appreciate if you genuinely post about your legs here please do not wait too long to say right.
Don’t forget many people/ readers choose their doctor because of these posts. 

Pharaoh

« Reply #139 on: February 07, 2020, 08:23:45 PM »

What kind of publicity are you doing here. Why are you making a wrong path for innocent people . I’ve seen that you haven’t posted any X-ray,any picture, any video of your recovery.
You didn’t mention your situation of ballerina and of course you hide the information of surgery you have gone through for complications. You are not seems to be very regular in updates on your diary and you suddenly pop up discussing the price even when so much catastrophe and chaos  are happening hare about Dr Sarin.  I will really appreciate if you genuinely post about your legs here please do not wait too long to say right.
Another account of PT Harry aka B*tch of Apo Sarin and him love to cuddle in mud, stop this shameful act and fooling people

moderator1

« Reply #140 on: February 08, 2020, 04:45:01 AM »

come on 4cm you are so loyal to dr sarin and for the huge discounted femur operation where you had non union, now you wanted to show your loyalty to him from a fake account. show us your xray first?

well, what if harry has a fake id, his comments are genuine he is doing fantastic, his patients all recovered well, he probably the best PT in India. so please stop personal accusations.

moderator1

« Reply #141 on: February 08, 2020, 05:01:50 AM »

Look at her right tibia nailing. Very careless job by the surgeon. Not buried into the bone properly. She will have knee pain until she changes the nail! She will not be able to walk normally without pain. That is why She carefully cropped the right tibia lateral view to update in the forum. No wonder she is not updating anymore. She must be in agony. Simple illustration of Sarin's work highlighted! not the first time please go through the x-rays, ladies, and gentlemen!

Pharaoh

« Reply #142 on: February 08, 2020, 05:16:29 AM »

come on 4cm you are so loyal to dr sarin and for the huge discounted femur operation where you had non union, now you wanted to show your loyalty to him from a fake account. show us your xray first?

well, what if harry has a fake id, his comments are genuine he is doing fantastic, his patients all recovered well, he probably the best PT in India. so please stop personal accusations.
Another fake account of PT Harry spotted, first it's unethical to try make money riding on someone else's back as he does that's disgusting and never believe Harry and Sarin they are here to make quick buck which they otherwise can't being in India. Rest it's high time these two stop making fake accounts dude it's too obvious and you are only making fool of yourself.

Harry in my opinion is too dangerous marketing hawk he been with worse of unethical doctors and not to forget once was a b*tch of Apo, none of these are ethical but greedy tactics to make easy money, we all know about bad cases of those times so stop praising yourself from fake accounts you only be hurting yourself, and trust me i will shut you down if you don't.

moderator1

« Reply #143 on: February 08, 2020, 05:38:09 AM »

You are very funny if you think this account belongs to Harry!

Pharaoh

« Reply #144 on: February 08, 2020, 07:54:35 AM »

It's both funny and sad how obvious and pathetic you are just read your own comment once, just don't make it too obvious and stop embarassing yourself like a fool

Indian Girl

« Reply #145 on: February 08, 2020, 09:19:58 AM »

Soon I will post my walking video
You have  agenda against Dr. Sarin
I saw your few comments, your most post are in favour of Dr. Pradeep and against Dr sarin.
Anybody can read your comments

Indian Girl

« Reply #146 on: February 08, 2020, 09:21:46 AM »

You are the same guy with different id's

Indian Girl

« Reply #147 on: February 08, 2020, 09:32:18 AM »

Look at her right tibia nailing. Very careless job by the surgeon. Not buried into the bone properly. She will have knee pain until she changes the nail! She will not be able to walk normally without pain. That is why She carefully cropped the right tibia lateral view to update in the forum. No wonder she is not updating anymore. She must be in agony. Simple illustration of Sarin's work highlighted! not the first time please go through the x-rays, ladies, and gentlemen!

I don't have knee pain at all.

Fakey fake

• Visitor
« Reply #148 on: February 08, 2020, 09:40:35 AM »

He supports dr parihar more. What profit would it do to harry.

Indian Girl

« Reply #149 on: February 08, 2020, 10:07:54 AM »

He supports dr parihar more. What profit would it do to harry.

Another fake I'd
First comment on Dr. Pradeep dairy
And second comment on my diary
WTF is going on.
Where did I mention Parihar?
Read @Beforeandafter comments, you will see

Fakey fake

• Visitor
« Reply #150 on: February 08, 2020, 03:02:23 PM »

First comment was about the cost dr pradeep charges on indian. As we know that prices for indians by dr sarin are less. And there are many controversies going on about dr sarin and his patients well being.

Fakey fake

• Visitor
« Reply #151 on: February 08, 2020, 03:11:05 PM »

Dr parihar mostly avoid cll patients but is the most ethical and respected doctor. Dr pradeep has a good name amongst indian doctors and provide good stay facility similar to dr sarin. But due to such debates about the wellbeing of dr sarin patients, why would people risk even 1% considering such risky surgery with unreliable doctors. Similar case with dr suhas shah.
Ranking of best indian cll doctors by what i believe:
1) dr parihar
2)dr pradeep
3)dr sarin (due to many controversies)
I don't know about other doctors...

Also your dairy has x rays after frame removal then don't tell others id fake as they have detailed dairies.

Pharaoh

« Reply #152 on: February 09, 2020, 03:37:11 PM »

Dr parihar mostly avoid cll patients but is the most ethical and respected doctor. Dr pradeep has a good name amongst indian doctors and provide good stay facility similar to dr sarin. But due to such debates about the wellbeing of dr sarin patients, why would people risk even 1% considering such risky surgery with unreliable doctors. Similar case with dr suhas shah.
Ranking of best indian cll doctors by what i believe:
1) dr parihar
2)dr pradeep
3)dr sarin (due to many controversies)
I don't know about other doctors...

Also your dairy has x rays after frame removal then don't tell others id fake as they have detailed dairies.

How many fake accounts these gonna make to the lease be subtle and don't be too obvious in supporting Pardeep Sharma who barely performed some 3 to 4 real surgeries on this forum and you claim he had good name among Indian doctors what a joke, you guys should start doing comedy rather lol, stop fooling people

MyEvolution

« Reply #153 on: February 09, 2020, 03:39:21 PM »

Hey how’s your ballerina is it gone now?

Fakey fake

• Visitor
« Reply #154 on: February 09, 2020, 04:36:52 PM »

Show me her x rays with frames and pics of her feets
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up