Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Indian Girl - 7.5 cm tibia with Dr. Sarin  (Read 15989 times)

nomad13

Re: Indian Girl - 7.5 cm tibia with Dr. Sarin
« Reply #93 on: November 20, 2019, 04:14:21 PM »

You are making progress congrats :)
LON tibias(Oct 2019) in consolidation phase 160cm --> 165cm by Dr. Pradip Sharma http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=64481.0

Indian Girl

« Reply #94 on: November 21, 2019, 02:39:09 PM »

Its look perfect

but how many days it look like normal bone ?

Gradually with the time more callus will become stronger
I think 6 more month
Should be normal strength

Indian Girl

« Reply #95 on: November 21, 2019, 02:40:45 PM »

You are making progress congrats :)

Thanks my friend

Michael01

« Reply #96 on: November 21, 2019, 05:03:06 PM »

I was worried. You look fine now.

Indian Girl

« Reply #97 on: November 28, 2019, 01:04:12 PM »

I was worried. You look fine now.

Most of guys here were worried about my callus but I was not worried I knew In consolidation phase I will have callus

Dreamer57

« Reply #98 on: December 02, 2019, 03:46:52 PM »

Hello Indian Girl.....
I'm an Indian guy(lol)
I just read your diary at it has been amazing, how confident you were about your bone formation while all others were worried. And now there's good bone formation. Btw congrats on completion of your lengthening phase. Hope your recovery is good and you are back to normal with your new height soon. I'm astonished , 7cm! Tibia! That crazy! I am thinking about lengthening only 5 cm in femurs at paley's bcuz I'm very worried about athletic recovery. It would really be awesome if we could get in touch via email or something, I have a lot to ask!
For now...
1) Dr. Sarin's opinion about athletic recovery after ll
2) Dr. Sarin's opinion about far embolism and what he does to avoid it.
 Btw your bone formation is awesome and I wish you luck!

montahn

« Reply #99 on: December 12, 2019, 08:13:00 PM »

Hello Indian Girl,

Any update ?
162cm  goal 177cm
Morning height: 164cm Afternoon/Night: 163cm

Indian Girl

« Reply #100 on: December 14, 2019, 01:21:11 PM »

Hello Indian Girl.....
I'm an Indian guy(lol)
I just read your diary at it has been amazing, how confident you were about your bone formation while all others were worried. And now there's good bone formation. Btw congrats on completion of your lengthening phase. Hope your recovery is good and you are back to normal with your new height soon. I'm astonished , 7cm! Tibia! That crazy! I am thinking about lengthening only 5 cm in femurs at paley's bcuz I'm very worried about athletic recovery. It would really be awesome if we could get in touch via email or something, I have a lot to ask!
For now...
1) Dr. Sarin's opinion about athletic recovery after ll
2) Dr. Sarin's opinion about far embolism and what he does to avoid it.
 Btw your bone formation is awesome and I wish you luck!

Hi Dreamer57
Thanks for well wishes
BTW I did 7.5 cm ..
Good decision if you are doing 5 cm ,you will recover faster.

I will ask dr Sarin about Your questions

my point of views are...

1.You can not get 100% Athletics recovery

2. Fat embolisms are very rare and all experienced doctors , Monitor this problem during hospital stay

Indian Girl

« Reply #101 on: December 14, 2019, 01:22:58 PM »

Hello Indian Girl,

Any update ?

Hi I am working on ballerina to get it down

Dreamer57

« Reply #102 on: December 14, 2019, 02:16:10 PM »

Thanks for the reply

Indian Girl

« Reply #103 on: December 15, 2019, 12:14:25 PM »

Thanks for the reply

I will share my contact number in PM

moderator1

« Reply #104 on: December 20, 2019, 01:17:13 AM »

Please do not lie on a public forum. you are not working on ballerina nor walking well. you had a massive ballerina. due to your  frame with two half pin and two wires which does not allow you to walk or stand, now you did ballerina surgery. now you are protecting your surgeon and give false information to other potential patients. what kind of person you are? be sincere to yourself Indian girl.

If you want to make revenue to your country, please promote Pradeep sharma or Mangal Parihar. It is fair.

Dreamer57

« Reply #105 on: December 20, 2019, 03:26:11 AM »

Please do not lie on a public forum. you are not working on ballerina nor walking well. you had a massive ballerina. due to your  frame with two half pin and two wires which does not allow you to walk or stand, now you did ballerina surgery. now you are protecting your surgeon and give false information to other potential patients. what kind of person you are? be sincere to yourself Indian girl.

If you want to make revenue to your country, please promote Pradeep sharma or Mangal Parihar. It is fair.

Really!
Sorry to hear that...Hope she recovers well!

Indian Girl

« Reply #106 on: December 20, 2019, 12:46:11 PM »

Hi
Moderator 1
First of all I didn't  lie  nothing. Could you show me where did i lie? When I said I am walking  well? I said I am walking,can I walk well with ballerina?
You are stupid,

I always  said I have ballerina and I am working  on my ballerina. I tought  I will update  after my fixator for ballerina is removed about my condition  but you come early  with negative  thoughts.
Some  of you guys were talking  about  callus  and all you were wrong.

I don't  know what negativity  you have, your name is moderator with 4 post only  on dr. Sarin patients all are negative comments you posted.

Lie  is if someone  asked  me did you performed  surgery  for ballerina  and i say NO I DIDN'T   SURGERY This is lie.
I tought  I will update regarding  fixator once it is removed..
I rest my case

Dreamer57

« Reply #107 on: December 20, 2019, 12:51:56 PM »

Hi
Moderator 1
First of all I didn't  lie  nothing. Could you show me where did i lie? When I said I am walking  well? I said I am walking,can I walk well with ballerina?
You are stupid,

I always  said I have ballerina and I am working  on my ballerina. I tought  I will update  after my fixator for ballerina is removed about my condition  but you come early  with negative  thoughts.
Some  of you guys were talking  about  callus  and all you were wrong.

I don't  know what negativity  you have, your name is moderator with 4 post only  on dr. Sarin patients all are negative comments you posted.

Lie  is if someone  asked  me did you performed  surgery  for ballerina  and i say NO I DIDN'T   SURGERY This is lie.
I tought  I will update regarding  fixator once it is removed..
I rest my case

Hey Anshi , I hope you recover soon and get back to normal!

Indian Girl

« Reply #108 on: December 20, 2019, 12:58:58 PM »

Hey Anshi , I hope you recover soon and get back to normal!

Thanks
I will recover, i know

montahn

« Reply #109 on: December 23, 2019, 08:14:03 PM »

do you still at 7.5 cm ? I mean any decreases issue ?
162cm  goal 177cm

Gman23

« Reply #110 on: December 25, 2019, 07:25:56 PM »

Hi is it possible to gain 10cm if you do surgery on both tibia and femur and how much would it cost with the surgeon you did it with Dr Sarin.
Height 156cm / Goal 168cm / femurs and tibia with Dr Parihar or Dr Giotikas

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=65614.0

montahn

« Reply #111 on: December 25, 2019, 07:39:56 PM »

Hi is it possible to gain 10cm if you do surgery on both tibia and femur and how much would it cost with the surgeon you did it with Dr Sarin.

yes it possible, in tibia you you can go for external cost $12k -$15k. but in femur you must go internal(if possible external) it cost min $30k so total min $42k
162cm  goal 177cm

Gman23

« Reply #112 on: December 25, 2019, 08:25:10 PM »

Thanks ! So do you know which is the best surgeon to do the surgery with also I’m willing to pay 80k , want to gain 10cm willing to do two surgery’s thank you. I’m indian so I can possibly go back to my home country and do it there with Dr parihar who i believe is the best surgeon in India rn? Or is there any better surgeon to do the surgery with who won’t charge me over 80k that is

moderator1

« Reply #113 on: December 26, 2019, 02:25:39 AM »

Parihar is the best surgeon in India and one of the best in the world no doubt. and only leg-lengthening surgeon in the world who doesn't care about getting business patients. you must be so stupid if you don't choose him.  He is the best and safe option in India. The price is reasonable.

https://sites.google.com/site/cllrpatients/faqs/cosmeticlengthening

Adios

« Reply #114 on: December 26, 2019, 06:33:58 AM »

Thanks ! So do you know which is the best surgeon to do the surgery with also I’m willing to pay 80k , want to gain 10cm willing to do two surgery’s thank you. I’m indian so I can possibly go back to my home country and do it there with Dr parihar who i believe is the best surgeon in India rn? Or is there any better surgeon to do the surgery with who won’t charge me over 80k that is
You can go to Dr. Pradeep sharma as well that's also a good option.

Indian Girl

« Reply #115 on: December 26, 2019, 12:33:47 PM »

do you still at 7.5 cm ? I mean any decreases issue ?

Hi .
Montahn
Yes I am still 7.5 cm. They didn't  decrease  nothing,  They put fixator  to reduce  ballerina and 3 days ago they removed and put plaster to hold stretched  tendon.

Indian Girl

« Reply #116 on: December 26, 2019, 12:35:11 PM »

Hi Gman23
Yes it possible  to gain 10 cm (5 cm tibia and 5 cm femur)
Cost of tibia external 8.5 lakh
Cost of femur Internal  HLN 18 lakh
Cost of femur Stryde  30 lakh
If you do both accommodation  is for 6 month.

Indian Girl

« Reply #117 on: December 26, 2019, 12:36:28 PM »

Parihar is the best surgeon in India and one of the best in the world no doubt. and only leg-lengthening surgeon in the world who doesn't care about getting business patients. you must be so stupid if you don't choose him.  He is the best and safe option in India. The price is reasonable.

https://sites.google.com/site/cllrpatients/faqs/cosmeticlengthening
Hello mr. Moderator1
I have been there at dr.  Parihar hospital  for consultation , I asked  them can i see any patient  of you who have done CLL, They said "no patient" And behavior  was very rude.
I think Parihar  is over rated. His one and only patient  mr. Kilokahn who had done surgery  with dr. Parihar  in 2014 still not recover from surgery , you can read his diary
Parihar  is more theoretical  than practical

My experience  with Sarin is Good till now and dr.Sarin have more success  stories

Indian Girl

« Reply #118 on: December 26, 2019, 12:38:28 PM »

You can go to Dr. Pradeep sharma as well that's also a good option.

Hello mr Adios
Your dr Pradeep  Sharma is new and he have diploma degree not even full Surgeon if you see dr pradeep  expertise  he is a joint replacement Surgeon not a cosmetic limb lengthening surgeon and first  patient of dr Pradeep  still not recovered it has been more than  1.5 years.....

I am not recommending   any doctor
My advise  is read all dr.dairy  and decide.

moderator1

« Reply #119 on: December 26, 2019, 01:32:38 PM »

You must be joking. mangal parihar is the most professional doctor in India. professionalism can be misinterpreted as rude sometimes by the people who are not familiar with the procedures and protocols. the reason why he would have ignored you was, he doesn't want cosmetic lengthening as a business, he only does surgery on you if you are persistent enough. usually, he dismisses not only you but everyone, so how come he would have CLL patients?  he knows this surgery is not a good idea for humankind. he has morals.  A caring surgeon will not be nice and break your leg straight away to fill his pocket like your surgeon amar sarin.  I think you like to have a surgeon who has a butcher shop, where you can go and break your leg without any rules and regulations.

Kilokan had other issues such as deformities. Parihar patients don't have diaries, because he does not ask them to do one, unlike your butcher shop.

moderator1

« Reply #120 on: December 26, 2019, 01:46:38 PM »

not sure how much they paid you for your diary? you are even advertising sarin's treatment in your own diary and withholding information regarding your second surgery from the forum. so how would people judge from your diary? you have to be impartial first.

for example, shortygirl has an amazing diary from dr Solomin-kulesh. at least she has mentioned that she has got a great discount and five-star hospitality. these diaries are not a reflection, diaries mean business. how many diaries are left unfinished with amar sarin? Good luck with your recovery.

Gman23

« Reply #121 on: December 26, 2019, 02:32:08 PM »

Personally think his the best in India right now as his name is mentioned in the list for good Limb Lengthening Surgeons along with Dr Manhor Babu who I don’t know anything about. I’m thinking of doing my surgery in India as I’m from India my self and it’ll be easy for me there. How ever if there is any other good respected surgeons else where in the world who would help me gain 10cm doing two surgeries I’d be happy to do it else where. 80k is the least I’m willing to spend as the pay for a chef working in the UK isn’t that much 20k a year, plus tax house rent etc. So please if anyone has done a surgery which helped them gain 10cm or at least 7,8 cm a feedback would be nice thank you!

Adios

« Reply #122 on: December 26, 2019, 06:31:10 PM »

Hello mr Adios
Your dr Pradeep  Sharma is new and he have diploma degree not even full Surgeon if you see dr pradeep  expertise  he is a joint replacement Surgeon not a cosmetic limb lengthening surgeon and first  patient of dr Pradeep  still not recovered it has been more than  1.5 years.....

I am not recommending   any doctor
My advise  is read all dr.dairy  and decide.
I don’t know what should I say here should I say funny or should I say stupid/ moron. My first question to you Indian girl
1. What is diploma degree
Either it’s diploma or it’s degree there is nothing called diploma degree.
2. What do you mean by full surgeon?
Did you were there in his class , did you see him dropped out from his residency. He did not completed his education and hospitals are allowing him to perform surgeries on the stake of their license.
3 Are you a surgeon who can question other doctor’s expertise?
Where were you when he started his career with one other doctor in paras hospital and according to you he also let him cut the patient with any experience and education.
I really feel pity on you, 1. Double surgery
2 no callus
3. Nails are coming out between the knee joint
4. Almost fixed ballerina
5. You didn’t mention your ballerina frame.
6. Didn’t post anything regarding that.
Now when you already started a conversation about the education and experience, almost every single patient of Dr Sarin is suffering or suffered through including you. Many of his patient have or had infection history. You are his Ginny pig and he is experimenting on each patient. Please share your walking video because it’s been a long time, you started your journey with one of Dr Sharma’s patient. He is gone and doing absolutely fine. Look at you who lied and didn’t mentioned about your second surgery.
I’ve met Dr Sharma’s older patients he is here from 2013, Old forum had lot diaries which includes his name. He has done almost 30-40 CLL. All patients are well recovered.
Please go and read the last post of Adward , Bluehen,  and nomad13 is still there go and meet him to check your fact.
And yes his expertise are joint replacement, trauma and limb reconstruction and limb lengthening. That makes him well educated and experienced limb lengthening comes under orthopedist, this doesn’t include an individual degree. And for your concern every reputed Ortho is doing all their jobs beautifully.

montahn

« Reply #123 on: December 26, 2019, 10:03:11 PM »

Hi Gman23
Yes it possible  to gain 10 cm (5 cm tibia and 5 cm femur)
Cost of tibia external 8.5 lakh
Cost of femur Internal  HLN 18 lakh
Cost of femur Stryde  30 lakh
If you do both accommodation  is for 6 month.

what is the different between femur Internal HLN and femur Stryde ?

Thanks
162cm  goal 177cm
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up