Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bi-Femurs w/Stryde Dr. Giotikas Sept ‘19  (Read 5991 times)

MirinHeight

Re: Bi-Femurs w/Stryde Dr. Giotikas Sept ‘19
« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2020, 03:21:32 AM »

any update azman
currently 179 cm with a 6'2 wingspan
Goal: 182-183
top 5 LL surgeons: Paley, Rozbruch, Mahboubian,  Donghoon Lee, Giotikas

- planning to have stryde tibias with mahboubian or giotikas in 2021

azman

« Reply #32 on: May 15, 2020, 06:22:23 AM »

Hey

Life is good despite the lock down.  My walk are back to 💯 normal and I’m able to run lightly but the mechanics are still off.  I guess my recovery is similar to Movies.
This is the best decision I ever made in my life.  Wished I would have done it sooner. 
Planning to get my rods out in Jan or Feb of next year and maybe heading back to Dr. G to do my Tibias in August, but it’s really depends on my living situation at that time.

Movie

« Reply #33 on: May 15, 2020, 06:30:53 AM »

haha I hear ya bro! Jogging is pretty good now, but sprinting the body is still adjusting and trying to figure out how it can do this the most optimal way with the added length lol, but it's getting there. are you planning to remove them with Giotikas as well?
Starting height: 167cm Now 175cm With Strydes Femurs with Dr. Mahboubian
My Video Logged Diary: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=64224.0

azman

« Reply #34 on: May 22, 2020, 01:15:28 AM »

haha I hear ya bro! Jogging is pretty good now, but sprinting the body is still adjusting and trying to figure out how it can do this the most optimal way with the added length lol, but it's getting there. are you planning to remove them with Giotikas as well?

I’m have them remove in the state since my insurance cover the removal operation. 

ujin0101

• Visitor
  • CLL is a life changing game. Play it wisely.
« Reply #35 on: May 22, 2020, 03:03:21 AM »

Hi azman, I just sent you a message. Please kindly check it out. Thank you!

Movie

« Reply #36 on: May 22, 2020, 08:18:31 AM »

Oh really would you mind PMing me more info on that bro please? I wanna see if my healthcare can cover it too.
Starting height: 167cm Now 175cm With Strydes Femurs with Dr. Mahboubian
My Video Logged Diary: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=64224.0

snowpiecer

« Reply #37 on: May 22, 2020, 10:35:09 AM »

Hey Azman! If you could share how did you get your insurance to cover the rod removal surgery that'll be really nice.

azman

« Reply #38 on: May 25, 2020, 02:32:34 AM »

Hey Azman! If you could share how did you get your insurance to cover the rod removal surgery that'll be really nice.

Basically I call member service and informed them about my situation, I have Kaiser.  They told me that the rods needed to be remove by 2years and it’s cover under my plan since it’s not considered an aesthetic surgery.  My primary doctor ordered the X-ray and referred me to the orthopedic surgeon that I wanted to see.  I got the name of the orthopedic surgeon that did this kind of surgery from a member on this forum.  The only cost I need to pay is my co-pay. 
Hope this help.

Bala

• Visitor
« Reply #39 on: June 13, 2020, 01:43:43 AM »

Sorry I think you are referring to my friend Planning, he has an IG set up and if you look at one of his video I’m in it when we were both at the hospital.   We are both doing great, just very busy with PT, lengthening 4x per day, and etc.   You can reply to his IG or on his diary.

Can you help with the link to your friend's diary or his IG

spartacusforhimself

• Visitor
« Reply #40 on: June 20, 2020, 07:59:47 PM »

Amzn congratulation and we are happy the thing is getting on weel I wish we will be in your place now. I will have a surgery with giotikas this tuesday. You said you ordered food on line. I arrive yestrday. Can you give me more suggestion? if you remeber website or so on?

azman

« Reply #41 on: June 21, 2020, 01:20:18 AM »

Amzn congratulation and we are happy the thing is getting on weel I wish we will be in your place now. I will have a surgery with giotikas this tuesday. You said you ordered food on line. I arrive yestrday. Can you give me more suggestion? if you remeber website or so on?

I used the app eFresh for groceries and eFood for restaurants, both deliver to you and can load a credit card so you won’t have to deal with euros.  For taxi, I used the app call Beat.
If you are by yourself and didn’t hire anyone to help you around after you get discharge, I would suggest you load up on groceries, like food that don’t need much work or energy to prepare.  The first week after discharge can be challenging without any help but very doable.

k1erz

« Reply #42 on: July 06, 2020, 07:51:17 AM »

Hi Azman

How are things going for you now?

Any new updates?

I’ve also been reading through this post and wasn’t able to find your starting height.

What’s the best thing about your new height too?

Gman23

« Reply #43 on: July 06, 2020, 08:59:31 PM »

Looking forward to your diary could you please tell me the cost of the surgery also how much you are lengthening? Thank you, I wish you all the best and a fast recovery

azman

« Reply #44 on: July 09, 2020, 09:14:30 AM »

Hi Azman

How are things going for you now?

Any new updates?

I’ve also been reading through this post and wasn’t able to find your starting height.

What’s the best thing about your new height too?

Things are good.  Just waiting till this Coronavirus thing die down.  We’re still in shelter in place.  I’m physically able to run but was advised to just jog and no jumping till I remove the rod, hopefully at the beginning of 2021. Best thing about my new height is that I’m no longer the shortest person in my group of friends and I no longer have to think about all the what if’s and worries about CLL.  Nowadays I laughed from time to time about all the stupid stuff I tried to gain temporary 2cm.  Surprisingly, I actually met some really cool people during my lengthening which I still keep in touch with.

azman

« Reply #45 on: July 09, 2020, 09:17:27 AM »

Looking forward to your diary could you please tell me the cost of the surgery also how much you are lengthening? Thank you, I wish you all the best and a fast recovery

Sorry but I think you’re  probably referring to Spartacusforhimself.

Gman23

« Reply #46 on: July 09, 2020, 06:49:22 PM »

Sorry but I think you’re  probably referring to Spartacusforhimself.

What do you mean? I am asking you how much money it cost you for the surgery ???

more

« Reply #47 on: July 28, 2020, 07:11:35 PM »

Hi
Very  impresive diary , glad to know your walking is normal , no complications , Good callus,
but i think one thing is missing in your diary ,How much did you get? previously you said your target is 8cm ,did you achive your target ,
Thanks
my best wishes with you
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up