Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: LON Femur Lengthening Loading in Turkey  (Read 5698 times)

sopranos

• "There is no tomarrow"
Re: LON Femur Lengthening Loading in Turkey
« Reply #62 on: December 31, 2020, 02:39:40 AM »

Özgür is not a doctor.  He's barely a butcher.  Both the Killer and irresponsible.  There are no patients he has not crippled.
Weight:79kg Birth date:1993 English isnt good.

Edit: I just had this surgery on 9 october 2019. My doctor is Associate Professor Ozgur Karakoyun. LON Femur with Ortovia Fixators(%100 turkish made) 4 schanz screw. My lengthening goal is min 8cm

questpeanut

« Reply #63 on: December 31, 2020, 08:42:49 PM »

Özgür is not a doctor.  He's barely a butcher.  Both the Killer and irresponsible.  There are no patients he has not crippled.

Are you saying this now because you are crippled?

Jamesy998

« Reply #64 on: January 07, 2021, 01:08:26 AM »

Should have figured that out before you got the surgery with him, besides, were you not the one praising his achievements in the opening sentence of your diary?

ghkid2019

« Reply #65 on: January 07, 2021, 04:40:32 AM »

As I understand it, sopranos admits that Ozgur is not a good doctor and he doesn't recommend him. But sopranos himself, personally, got a good result, and that is his experience. Respectable and honest, and we should appreciate that. That's all.

"It is possible for us to live every moment of our daily lives in such a way that every moment becomes a moment of healing." - Thich Nhat Hanh

questpeanut

« Reply #66 on: January 07, 2021, 01:31:42 PM »

As I understand it, sopranos admits that Ozgur is not a good doctor and he doesn't recommend him. But sopranos himself, personally, got a good result, and that is his experience. Respectable and honest, and we should appreciate that. That's all.

"There are no patients he has not crippled." was the last thing he said which contradicts what you are saying and the diary itself.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up