Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Doing LL to fill-up desire with womens - Sunday Mumble  (Read 1293 times)

shallowsociety

• Visitor
Doing LL to fill-up desire with womens - Sunday Mumble
« on: October 27, 2019, 07:41:58 PM »

I think that one of the several reason a man want to increase his height, have to do with the desire of getting more mating opportunities.
Possibly to increase the quality(beauty)of potential partners. There's nothing wrong with that. We all look for mates with features that will improve the future being.
It's perfectly normal, it is wide know since ancestral times, that the stronger male got more female.
In times where 'being genius-problem solving' was less fundamental than today, physical strenght and brutal force to survive, is easily found in males with specific body structure -height-. exceptional cases apart.
Now, even if humans got through many years, this stuff did remain in our 'primitive hardware'.
And did remain in the female brain like a unconscius criteria of selection. If you ask them, chance are they can't give you a reason. It's in their blood. Maybe she will tell you because it has to be so. Or because she like to wear 4'' heels at night.
Today we did reach an insane point were 'things' are pointed out like a mantra by society - media etc, that most likely everyone makes that thought their belief and spread it to others.
Now, height it is not the only criteria that makes a men appealing. [while beauty it's the only criteria we look for, at a first glance(spin off, they can only test for appearence mostly too, if we don't are followed up by our 'status')]
If this wasn't true, genes of under average male couldn't be spread and now the planet was made only of male with high stature.
So this point's out that there are some extraordinary individuals that can make it even though they starts with a gap.
The problem is, they are an exception. Not everyone can be the exception, let's throw in talent, dedication, merits, demerits, luck, bad luck. (this can applied to anything).
The men with a towering female partner isn't routine, but far from it. Indeed, even to attract a same height female is time consuming and stressful for the majority.
So it's possible to be the exception, but with little chance.
So, the question is, are you doing it because of the desire for womens?
Because by doing some 'maths' isn't very convenient from the economic - time - energy expenditure and health perspective if it's the only reason.
Now, I'm about to say something demonized by everyone. I already know that.  :-X
You can fulfill in a long term the desire of getting outstanding womens by leaking money on the oldest men's favourite entertainment.
The men who seek the stature lenghtening for this purpose, is probably gambling about how he thinks that 3 more inches will make him a heart crusher from the day he fully consolidate the bones.
Probably can't happen because involves other stuff too.
Now, even if it's true, i'm not judgemental about that. Everyone must do whatever he wants for the purpose he wants.
I'm only viewing things from a different angle. Trying to find the most convenient one.
[Fun Fact : 90k surgery -> 450 high quality 'tingling' moment's]
Ok, I'm done.
IMHO.

shallowsociety

• Visitor
Re: Doing LL to fill-up desire with womens - Sunday Mumble
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2019, 08:00:40 PM »

Ps:
Just realized how many off topic are concerning about height -> getting good womens?
Or,
Men with 'xy height' are able to get those women, but clearly for other features, not within reach of everybody.
So to contextualize is always good to keep it real.

Knik

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2019, 11:37:16 PM »

What people don't understand is that height won't change only your opportunities with women, but also your professional possibilities and people will be more sympathic in a large scale
Looking for Pili

shallowsociety

• Visitor
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2019, 02:23:17 PM »

Did you do LL and felt this?

afaq379006

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2019, 04:46:07 PM »

if u are 5.9 and have amazing face structure and fashion sense then u can easily defeat any tall guy in term of dating or in anny kind of club

Sanity

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2019, 05:27:28 PM »

if u are 5.9 and have amazing face structure and fashion sense then u can easily defeat any tall guy in term of dating or in anny kind of club

not any tall guy, lmao. u cant defeat a guy who is 6'1 and has almost equally good face. i mean he will mogg u to oblivion, with his superior frame and he will insult the living sh** out of you if u stand besides him. Thats when you dont want any women looking your way coz your inferior frame will only disappoint her to bits.
post ll:  5'10.5  (+2.25 in)

shallowsociety

• Visitor
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2019, 09:49:16 PM »

Ok.
This thread became incel territory.

Montreal172

« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2019, 06:51:37 AM »

5'7 and he was 6'3.

Stole the the girl with this catchphrase:

I may not be 6'3 but I fk like I'm 6'9 ;)

always works, just gotta have the balls of a big man.

CardinalGT

• Visitor
  • 6'7 OR BUST
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2020, 08:28:53 PM »

Anna Karenina Princple, where only a single flaw such as a slightly shorter height can seriously jeopardize your chances of success.
Pages: [1]   Go Up