Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: ¿ Would you consider limb lenghtening in Medellin ?  (Read 1461 times)

kumbaya

¿ Would you consider limb lenghtening in Medellin ?
« on: December 07, 2019, 02:54:08 PM »

Hello everyone,

Have any of you heard before about CORA Group? They perform limb lenghtening in Medellin, Colombia at a much lower price than doctors in the US.
Letting aside any of the narco issues, I feel Medellin is a pretty decent city and much closer to the US compared to other places such as India or Russia.

According to their website, their leading doctor ( Dr.Mora) is experienced in limb reconstruction, war injuries, and has supposedly collaborated with Dr.Paley in symposiums and international events.

¿ Have any of you considered doing the procedure there or have heard about other patients experiences? It seems pretty appealing for me...
https://www.doctorleonmora.com/sitio/index.php

Alexa

• Visitor
Re: ¿ Would you consider limb lenghtening in Medellin ?
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2020, 02:22:33 AM »

If anyone has any info please share! I am very close with my friends family who live in Medellin and  am considering staying with them while I see this doctor. I have had nose surgery there before and had a good experience. They have top notch medical facilities in Medellin and it’s not sketchy like most people would think when you hear of cosmetic surgery in South America. I just need to know more before I take the plunge because I do not want to end up with any complications!

massco

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2020, 12:30:06 AM »

Hello,

Can you tell me more about surgery in Medellin? ¿have you already met the doctor?
¿Is there anything else you can share about it?

Alexa

• Visitor
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2020, 04:55:29 AM »

I have been emailing with another Medellín orthopedic group but I have yet to hear back from CORA. I will let you know what they quote me though!
Pages: [1]   Go Up