Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Are all the doctors and their contact info on this forum legit?  (Read 700 times)

Cloudo

Are all the doctors and their contact info on this forum legit?
« on: December 09, 2019, 10:14:12 AM »

There are some doctors who ask you to pay in advance even though they can easily take the money and just never contact you ever again. I hope this forum is curated and only the trustable doctors are allowed to be listed.
Original height: 176cm
Goal height: 191cm

BetzLandLiberator

Re: Are all the doctors and their contact info on this forum legit?
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2019, 10:25:01 AM »

There are some doctors who ask you to pay in advance even though they can easily take the money and just never contact you ever again. I hope this forum is curated and only the trustable doctors are allowed to be listed.

Some doctors do this because LL is such a crazy idea that lots of people want to have the consultation just to see if it is real or not without any real intention of having the surgery. So the doctors charge in advance to filter this.

And they are right because even charging beforehand the majority of people having consultations do not go through with the surgery.

But not all do this. Betz only charges you in the end of the consultation. Dr. Mahboubian asks for a deposit, not the whole consultation fee, etc...

Cloudo

Re: Are all the doctors and their contact info on this forum legit?
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2019, 10:52:13 AM »

Some doctors do this because LL is such a crazy idea that lots of people want to have the consultation just to see if it is real or not without any real intention of having the surgery. So the doctors charge in advance to filter this.

And they are right because even charging beforehand the majority of people having consultations do not go through with the surgery.

But not all do this. Betz only charges you in the end of the consultation. Dr. Mahboubian asks for a deposit, not the whole consultation fee, etc...
This isn't what I am asking about though, my question is, is every doctor listed on this forum legit along with the contact info, or everyone can list doctors on this forum. Because I believe that the forum administrators should only allow a doctor to be listed after a series of questions and maybe some evidence to prove the identity etc...
Original height: 176cm
Goal height: 191cm
Pages: [1]   Go Up