Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: my journey internal limbs lengthening With Dr Paley in Cyprus  (Read 934 times)

M.s

• Visitor
my journey internal limbs lengthening With Dr Paley in Cyprus
« on: December 22, 2019, 11:43:31 PM »

hi every one , excuse my English is not so strong  ;D First thing I want to Thank DR Paley thank him for Ever u][/u][/u]
 I would Like to tell every single person in this world how much happy I am now ,..And am ready any time forever to answer any one about my LL experience  Because many years I was searching for people who have done it and I found many people  helped me  to collect many information and this makes me do very good decisions , I choose the Right Method Strayed the Right Doctor Paley
  I will start to write my journey in limbs lengthening but as much as I can will not make it long :
2014 I started searching and saving money
2015 went to visit Dr Baumgart in germany  , he was using fitbone method and I met there one of his patients plus I think he is high qualified , the only thing makes me not to take a decision with dr Baumgart ,very expensive that  time not enough money with me ,  plus I needed to make more search also on 2015 I started to send DR Paley  and got many answered emails  information from Paley Institute
2016 ,2017 and 2018 I was saving money and doing search about `LL
On 2018 again I am back to talk to Dr Paley asking him many questions and asking him to meet any where in Europe because its much more easy  to me than going to USA , as I need a very long time to get `visa to USA and its very normal to get rejected , , and after sending dr Paley many times to meet in Europ  Here he was planning to start LL in Cyprus , so I wait until 2019 as DR Paley will be there to start doing LL   So  I booked surgery in Nicosia Cyprus on 8th Sep 2019 , LL using Stryed Nail the surgery was excellent I woke up with no pain at all I am sure they give me very strong pain killers , it took around 5 hours total surgery time but my sister told me it took a lot of time to make me woke up and it was so strange that the anesthesiologists was hitting me a lot to let me wake up , my sister though I was going to die , but after 30 minutes of hitting me  ;D  I did woke up , and all was very well . Dr PALEY Dr ROB went back to USA
I stayed 4 days all is well no pain at all but it was hard going to toilet and moving on walker  , then I went to stay in rehabilitation center and there I do have the ERC device which started using it on 15 sep 2019 , lengthening was so fine 4 times a day and each 0.25 m so total of 1 m per day , all was going well by the days and reaching 1 month I realize that my decision of doing the LL surgery with `Dr `Paley It was the Best decision Ever and it was so scary if I did went to any other doctor , this surgery is so Big not easy very sensitive and complicated because when you are so fine and you choose to go and break your Femurs !! the second more important thing that I did a lot of re search about LL and I was extremely and  deeply I want to make this surgery , after 3 cm I started to have more pain makes me ask for more pain killers which already I started to have it until 6 cm and on 6.2 m I stopped the lengthening , I used to do X ray every 2 weeks , the bone images was so good and all the follow ups and questions was answered by doctor Paley [/size]
I used to be 152.7 and on surgery room I gain 1 mm then I did 6.2 mm so total I reach 159 cm. l did it in my femurs 
again I want to tell every one that I am so happy from the result so happy from doing the surgery with dr Paley , it was the best decision in my life that I choose dr paley to make for me the cosmetic limbs lengthening , `Thank you a lot DR Paley I love youuuuuu foreverrrrr
« Last Edit: December 23, 2019, 12:10:46 AM by M.s »
Pages: [1]   Go Up