Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What my height has taught me  (Read 767 times)

wants2growtaller

What my height has taught me
« on: December 23, 2019, 11:07:56 PM »

Being short has made me realize the evil in human beings. It is where I can see that we truly are living in the survival of the fittest society. People who have  '' supereior genetics'' are allowed to thrive.. and those whose genetics that are deemed weak, flawed are left behind. And where weaknesses is used to justify cruelty, discrimination, oppression etc. The more I realize is that NOTHING has really changed. The feminist movement, the lgbtqa movemehnt, the civil rights movement wasnt really about people acknowledging that treating someone less than was wrong. But because thse movements were able to overcome their social stigma and PROVING themselves worthy to be treated equally. Where as asking for short people t be treated equally would be considered an act of humaness, merecy, grace and compassion. Qualities in which our society sees as weak. and not worthy of advancing human evolution. Thus the only sure way tofor short people to be not ostracized is deem themselves qualified candidates of equality through limb lengthening surgery.
Some of us may have ''grown'' in stature. But it seems the majority of us have yet to grow in humanity

Metaphyglv

Re: What my height has taught me
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2020, 04:03:52 PM »

I believe that you must change your social circle.
I am very short for be a man, very probably more short than you, and I maybe sometimes receive a joke of a friend but I defend myself and take the joke whit humor.
How tall are you?

Astronomy

Re: What my height has taught me
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2020, 12:58:04 PM »

Frank,what you knew shoulda been known.
People aren't friendly from birth on so you don't assume height makes you think like that.
Now all you can do is to f**king live your damned life and face the facts paralizedly.
Pages: [1]   Go Up