Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: WARNING! almost crippled byDR OZGUR KARAKOYUN, Turkey wannabe taller med tourism  (Read 17326 times)

The Victims Of WannaBeTaller

After WBT ruined other people's lives, they did not apologize, did not compensate, shirk responsibility, and slander patients. Changing doctors is an effective way for them to get rid of their responsibilities. I don't know how many doctors they have changed. It is really disgusting!

.seriouslyinjured

Are you good now ? Bro.

.seriouslyinjured

Bagga

i have my lawyers details in my post, there are two of us now with court cases in progress, and wannabetallers  defence is pathetic. Please pass on my lawyers details, our cases are extremely strong, and everyone that sues, is another nail in the coffin for them.

How is your recovery?
Can walk independently now?

.seriouslyinjured

WannaBeTaller Official's mother has died!!!

WannaBeTaller-Official

WannaBeTaller Official's mother has died!!!

No,  my mom is quite healthy and now prays with my father in the chapel so that "injured conscientious  and conscious" of "Injured" can be restored.
A conscious and conscientious person would not have involved mothers after all my explanations.

.seriouslyinjured

No,  my mom is quite healthy and now prays with my father in the chapel so that "injured consciousness and conscious" of "Injured" can be restored.
A conscious and conscientious person would not have involved mothers after all my explanations.
No, your mother was just raped and killed by me. Please go back and take a look

WannaBeTaller-Official

No, your mother was just raped and killed by me. Please go back and take a look

You are a caddish and sleazy person!
I think you just have raped your own conscience!! Judging by the immoral sentences you wrote, you raped it pretty badly!
This will be my last answer taking you seriously!

.seriouslyinjured

I think you just have raped your own conscience!! Judging by the immoral sentences you wrote, you raped it pretty badly!
I almost forgot, your patient seems to have a rapist. Oh, yes, I've even watched his video, and I feel like I'm more handsome than him. Can I play the plot of raping your mother? soap opera company WannarBeRaped!!!

.seriouslyinjured

You guess what else did I see? Are you defending rapists? Can you introduce your rapist patient to me, let he introduce me to his experience, so that I can still be defended by you after raping your mother? SO Happy

.seriouslyinjured

You guess what else did I see? Are you defending rapists? Can you introduce your rapist patient to me, let he introduce me to his experience, so that I can still be defended by you after raping your mother? SO Happy

::)

WannaBeTaller--Official

• Visitor

To be honest I do love to see patients get crippled. I get off to it at night. If you would like to be crippled or at least bare minimum have a  ty time here feel free to contact the wannabetaller team and would love to make that happen for you. I will even throw in a free slap in the face at the airport and after surgery.

.seriouslyinjured

To be honest I do love to see patients get crippled. I get off to it at night. If you would like to be crippled or at least bare minimum have a  ty time here feel free to contact the wannabetaller team and would love to make that happen for you. I will even throw in a free slap in the face at the airport and after surgery.
Excellent service, I want to come here. ;)

v5

• Visitor

DONT go to WBT, they disabled patients legs, then they can change doctor, but your leg cannot be changes!!

.seriouslyinjured

:o

Avoid Wannabetaller ----Sarah

To be honest I do love to see patients get crippled. I get off to it at night. If you would like to be crippled or at least bare minimum have a  ty time here feel free to contact the wannabetaller team and would love to make that happen for you. I will even throw in a free slap in the face at the airport and after surgery.
These conversations  about Q  with me was from August 26, 2022( when she was being treated for an infection in her country)to February 2023.

Fortunately, when the infection first occurred, experienced Chinese doctors in her country used emergency debridement to prevent the infection from developing into chronic osteomyelitis!

She went through a month of extremely painful treatment! She also developed 2 abscesses during treatment! Although her infection was finally controlled by the treating doctor, her treating doctor still reminded her to be careful that the infection might recur!

But after all, her debridement was early and thorough, and she didn't suffer from chronic osteomyelitis, which was gratifying and lucky for her.

Her last words in the group were: If I had known that growing 4 centimeters taller would bring so many complications and cost so much. At the huge cost of pain, she would rather not have this surgery!

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cp8BeCepKla/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

.seriouslyinjured

WBT-WTF

v5

• Visitor

These conversations  about Q  with me was from August 26, 2022( when she was being treated for an infection in her country)to February 2023.

Fortunately, when the infection first occurred, experienced Chinese doctors in her country used emergency debridement to prevent the infection from developing into chronic osteomyelitis!

She went through a month of extremely painful treatment! She also developed 2 abscesses during treatment! Although her infection was finally controlled by the treating doctor, her treating doctor still reminded her to be careful that the infection might recur!

But after all, her debridement was early and thorough, and she didn't suffer from chronic osteomyelitis, which was gratifying and lucky for her.

Her last words in the group were: If I had known that growing 4 centimeters taller would bring so many complications and cost so much. At the huge cost of pain, she would rather not have this surgery!

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cp8BeCepKla/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

WBT shamelessly expressed great concern for this patient named Q and took care of her meticulously. It's disgusting to talk about oppression, bullying, and extortion as caring for and taking care of her.

.seriouslyinjured

What a disgusting thing to do.
WBT! Your mother is dead.

.seriouslyinjured

WBT shamelessly expressed great concern for this patient named Q and took care of her meticulously. It's disgusting to talk about oppression, bullying, and extortion as caring for and taking care of her.
What a disgusting thing to do.
WBT! Your mother is dead.

.seriouslyinjured

WBT is going out of business, their patients are out of control, all kinds of infections are not connected to the bone happen.

wantingtobetaller

WTF  >:( >:( >:( >:(

NOC

• Visitor

Why does WBT have so many victimized patients? Because they spend a large amount of money on advertising on major social platforms like Google and Instagram to lure people into getting surgeries. As a result, they can only afford to hire the least professional doctors, nurses, and therapists, as well as temporary workers. The quality of these employees is extremely poor, with cases of sexual harassment against female patients. Moreover, WBT even threatens the victims after the incidents occur, claiming that the harassers will sue them, that no one would believe the victims, and that the victims are lying, among other absurd statements. Harassers suing the victims, I have never seen such preposterousness, except here at WBT.

.seriouslyinjured

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up