Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Stay away from WBT (Wannabetaller) review  (Read 1611 times)

NecmeddiniZfag

• Visitor
Stay away from WBT (Wannabetaller) review
« on: September 14, 2023, 09:54:31 PM »

Precice 2.2 patient here. Everything negative you have heard about this company is true if you must come to Turkey for this surgery  at all costs do not come to this company they are evil people who only care about themselves and the money they can steal from you. It's unsafe none of the nurses or physiotherapists have no qualifications just some random people hired off the street the number of mistakes seen daily is unreal and how many times patients have nearly died due to them is even crazier. No responsibility or accountability is taken from them they will blame you and then ignore you leaving you stuck in a foreign country by yourself. And if your one of the lucky ones who don't get complications you are stuck in a prison that they charge 4000USD per month other hotels are 1300USD for reference. This hotel has no pool, gym, or physio equipment also the hotel is not safe for people in wheelchairs you are blanetly discriminated against for it some examples are.

. caught people in my room in the middle of the night going though my bags you turn the light on and they scamper like rats

They charge 3x the amounts just because your foreigner example. They tried to charge 1100TL for a coffee which is like 40-50USD and when you confront them about they scamper like rats again and pretend not to know English.

The list goes on but I will continue the hotel maintenance is so bad every room smells like   24/7 because of leaky pipes and they just shug there shoulders and say I don't understand. One elevator only works so everytime your waiting 10-25mins per trip and when it finally comes it's packed with 10 other people in there. The hotel is located on a hill so you can't even leave in the wheelchair. I could go on but all I will say you are stuck in a room that smells like   24/7 for three months while getting ripped off from the company (WBT) and the hotel. Do not waste your time even considering this company. Also the hotel doesn't even have stable wifi only works like 10% of the time.

sxxa

Re: Stay away from WBT (Wannabetaller) review
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2023, 01:24:33 AM »

I believe they are very good at marketing, that's pretty much what they are. There should be some sort of big name on YT or any other platform like Twitter who should really get heat to them. I can't believe people keep falling for their scam risking their own lives, that's insane to me. These butchers will literally cripple anybody and they just simply don't care. For the love of God to anybody reading this DO NOT NEVER EVER GO TO THOSE TURKISH BUTCHERS.
174 morning height
172 at night.

Body Builder

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2023, 01:48:18 AM »

This forum has become the news of Turkish scammers and butchers and almost all the threads are about them. Very bad quality nowadays for a forum that used to have very interesting topics and news about LL.

.seriouslyinjured

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2023, 04:22:04 AM »

wannabetaller? no no no,its wannabelier, wannaberaped, wannabekilled, wannabedisabled!!!
WBT----WTF

DanishViking

• The more a women cares about height the more...
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2023, 06:56:57 AM »

Most turkish clinics are trash. What about LiveLifeTaller as well who overlenghten every single patient, blaming them for their mistakes and lengthen them at a 1.75 rate with femurs!! Or Yuksel Yurtass who blames patients that got complications because of his incompetense. And here we are with WannaBeTaller who barely has any patients without crazy complications and having patients stabbing and raping either other while offering a sketchy crappy hotel...

If you want to go to Turkey go with AFA.

Same principle with the much more convenient service with psychiotherapy, hydrotherapy, x-rays, driving all at a 4 star hotel in the centrum of istanbul with very good reviews (antwell hotel), while still caring about the standard safety measures aka not overlengthening and lengthening at an absurd rate. Sure they're only a few verified diarys with positive feecback on here from them, but no bad ones at all either. And the way they get hundreds of patients a year, and not a single patient have shared a negative review / experience says something in my opinion.

Dr. Birkholtz is probably the best option compared to the price you pay, but 3 connecting flights home while being crippled after 3 months ain't for me.

v5

• Visitor
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2023, 11:01:24 AM »

It seemed that WBT not only disablled the legs of many patients, but also sheltered and protected murderers/rapists. Here, not only do you have to bear the risk of bone fracture at any time, but you also have to be cautious of being raped or killed every day.

v5

• Visitor
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2023, 08:01:47 AM »

:o
« Last Edit: September 16, 2023, 10:25:14 AM by v5 »

Avoid Wannabetaller ----Sarah

« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2023, 09:48:18 AM »

Precice 2.2 patient here. Everything negative you have heard about this company is true if you must come to Turkey for this surgery  at all costs do not come to this company they are evil people who only care about themselves and the money they can steal from you. It's unsafe none of the nurses or physiotherapists have no qualifications just some random people hired off the street the number of mistakes seen daily is unreal and how many times patients have nearly died due to them is even crazier. No responsibility or accountability is taken from them they will blame you and then ignore you leaving you stuck in a foreign country by yourself. And if your one of the lucky ones who don't get complications you are stuck in a prison that they charge 4000USD per month other hotels are 1300USD for reference. This hotel has no pool, gym, or physio equipment also the hotel is not safe for people in wheelchairs you are blanetly discriminated against for it some examples are.

. caught people in my room in the middle of the night going though my bags you turn the light on and they scamper like rats

They charge 3x the amounts just because your foreigner example. They tried to charge 1100TL for a coffee which is like 40-50USD and when you confront them about they scamper like rats again and pretend not to know English.

The list goes on but I will continue the hotel maintenance is so bad every room smells like   24/7 because of leaky pipes and they just shug there shoulders and say I don't understand. One elevator only works so everytime your waiting 10-25mins per trip and when it finally comes it's packed with 10 other people in there. The hotel is located on a hill so you can't even leave in the wheelchair. I could go on but all I will say you are stuck in a room that smells like   24/7 for three months while getting ripped off from the company (WBT) and the hotel. Do not waste your time even considering this company. Also the hotel doesn't even have stable wifi only works like 10% of the time.

It’s incredible that there are  still thieves in WBT hotels!

About in April 2021,because W was chosen in a remote, cheap, and poor security area!

Because the  legs could not walk after surgery, WBT haven’t asked the patient should  lock the room door to facilitate the staff's entry and exit, which resulted in the black man entering her room at night!When the female patient opened her eyes, a black man was looking at her and frightened the female patient into screaming!

The second time, a black man broke into another female patient's room by picking the lock and stealing something!

Fortunately the female patients have not  suffer other violations.

Later, W moved to a  hotel with room where could not cook and  small and window that could not be opened. The environment was very depressing! Several patients moved out to rent a house for lengthening ! I was afraid of infection so I stayed in WBT’s  hotel!

Brendan

• Visitor
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2023, 01:38:55 PM »

What situation. OH MY GOD

joejain93

• Visitor
« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2023, 03:42:00 PM »

Hey man - I was at AFA as well last month for a consultation. There were several precice femur patients. I talked to Faruk and Zulal. They showed me the Physio room on the 9th floor. How did your femur lengthening go?

Share me your email if you are comfortable. It would be good to talk more regarding LL.

Among us

« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2023, 03:08:22 AM »

Damn, haven't been on this forum in a few months. Looks like the hotel is still doing its same old policy of ripping people off. Little tip if they print a blank receipt and try to give it to you kick up a fuss and make them print you one. You will find you have been charged more then you can go to the manager and he will correct it.

.seriouslyinjured

« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2024, 05:07:45 AM »

>:(
Pages: [1]   Go Up