Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: never do lengthening with sarin, the worse place to do LL surgery  (Read 5418 times)

Pharaoh

Re: never do lengthening with sarin, the worse place to do LL surgery
« Reply #31 on: February 15, 2020, 03:07:26 PM »

I realized It is a mistake to include Pradeep sharma name on my thread. Please do your own research before you choose your surgeon. Only recommendable doctor in India is Parihar.

This is good, pradeep sharma is quite new in this scene and having Harry with him makes him quiet as bad as sarin

Pharaoh

« Reply #32 on: February 15, 2020, 04:11:47 PM »

yes we are working on it, everything will be available here soon, we are collecting evidence.

You could post yours for first to start with, what are you waiting for

prMaster

• Visitor
  • Challenging my limits
« Reply #33 on: February 15, 2020, 06:45:22 PM »

Hmm..It's true Sarin's frame are non-weight bearing and it takes a long time to recover, there is too much muscle antropy. But personally I had seen and talked to many patients who fully recovered and came for nail removal.
25-M
Current Height 161cms
Expected Height 167cms

GrowTow

« Reply #34 on: February 15, 2020, 08:57:11 PM »

Do you have an evidence for all these claims?

I am planning to do my surgery with Dr Sarin and i'm at 80% confidence that'll it'll definitely be with him. So you can still change my mind as i'm not completely trusting him.

But some of the points that you should try debunk are:

1. I've been in contact with his team for over 2 years, they give people whatsapp numbers anytime that I ask. After they gave me several past or current patients numbers, I thought maybe they're only giving the numbers of the success cases so I asked the patients themselves for other peoples numbers. In the 2 years, i've talked to over 20 of his patients and only 1 had a bad case (this was eventually fixed too).

2. There has been over a dozen diaries on here and I have only seen 1 bad diary about him because the guys callus didn't form. These diaries don't seem fake either as they do mention some negative qualities of the doctor by saying things such as sometimes Dr Sarin is in a rush and you don't get much time with him... this would make me believe that these can't be fake because no Indian man would talk badly about himself even if it was for money.

3. Yes there were bad diaries about him on the last forum but 75% of diaries on the old forum were negative, only the American doctors had a good rep on that forum, Dr Sarin only gets the bad rep to this day because he is the only Dr that has stayed popular and made a comeback because he improved his practise, the Russian, European, East Asian doctors all became unpopular because they kept their bad results.

4. People are not stupid, Dr Sarin is still a popular doctor, he doesn't hide stuff you, i've purposely facetimed his patients at random times to make sure they real and at the guesthouse always, I have asked over 1000 questions to the patients, I keep up to date with over 20 patients to this day, they're always honest, you know it's honest because they admit that there are some minor flaws but in the end the result is successful.

5. Lastly, Dr Sarin in no means is the cheapest, his prices increase every year and you can find many doctors cheaper than him, this rules out the point of people only picking him because he is cheap. NOBODY wants to go to India but people trust him enough to let him do their surgery, a lot people here from the UK go to him, from Australia etc, these people can afford other doctors but they choose him.

So if you have any real evidence on why I shouldn't go to him then help me out
May 2023: Completed 5.3cm LON Tibia w AFA 164>169
Upcoming LON Femur in October 2023

genuineIndianguy

• Visitor
« Reply #35 on: February 16, 2020, 03:57:24 AM »

Amazing, couple of sarin's regulated fake id's coming out as the result of beggings and cryings of sarin and his whatsapp marketing PT Sariq from his unethical indian patriots the likes of Indiangirl! what do you expect from this malpractice!

Pharaoh

« Reply #36 on: February 16, 2020, 04:04:41 AM »

Why don't you post your proofs first, before collecting those of others start with yours, let us believe in you, what are you waiting for

moderator1

« Reply #37 on: February 18, 2020, 03:46:29 AM »

Do you have an evidence for all these claims?

I am planning to do my surgery with Dr Sarin and i'm at 80% confidence that'll it'll definitely be with him. So you can still change my mind as i'm not completely trusting him.

But some of the points that you should try debunk are:

1. I've been in contact with his team for over 2 years, they give people whatsapp numbers anytime that I ask. After they gave me several past or current patients numbers, I thought maybe they're only giving the numbers of the success cases so I asked the patients themselves for other peoples numbers. In the 2 years, i've talked to over 20 of his patients and only 1 had a bad case (this was eventually fixed too).

2. There has been over a dozen diaries on here and I have only seen 1 bad diary about him because the guys callus didn't form. These diaries don't seem fake either as they do mention some negative qualities of the doctor by saying things such as sometimes Dr Sarin is in a rush and you don't get much time with him... this would make me believe that these can't be fake because no Indian man would talk badly about himself even if it was for money.

3. Yes there were bad diaries about him on the last forum but 75% of diaries on the old forum were negative, only the American doctors had a good rep on that forum, Dr Sarin only gets the bad rep to this day because he is the only Dr that has stayed popular and made a comeback because he improved his practise, the Russian, European, East Asian doctors all became unpopular because they kept their bad results.

4. People are not stupid, Dr Sarin is still a popular doctor, he doesn't hide stuff you, i've purposely facetimed his patients at random times to make sure they real and at the guesthouse always, I have asked over 1000 questions to the patients, I keep up to date with over 20 patients to this day, they're always honest, you know it's honest because they admit that there are some minor flaws but in the end the result is successful.

5. Lastly, Dr Sarin in no means is the cheapest, his prices increase every year and you can find many doctors cheaper than him, this rules out the point of people only picking him because he is cheap. NOBODY wants to go to India but people trust him enough to let him do their surgery, a lot people here from the UK go to him, from Australia etc, these people can afford other doctors but they choose him.

So if you have any real evidence on why I shouldn't go to him then help me out
Bull  bro, they didn't even do 20 surgeries in the past two years. yea you got it right, 20 successful patients in the past 10 years or so, that is out of 100 patients may be, that is  20% successful rate. There you go.

one tip for you, haven't you read the deleted diary of 4cm , two-time surgery patient with sarin didn't even recommend HLN. Do your research better. If you really are a Sarin potential patient why would you even defend him here, you would be sending direct messages to his ex-patients on their diaries. if you are an ex-patients yea I see your point, so again don't fool yourself PT sariq, give this gentleman his password and ID back!

Pharaoh

« Reply #38 on: February 18, 2020, 04:21:03 AM »

Bull  bro, they didn't even do 20 surgeries in the past two years. yea you got it right, 20 successful patients in the past 10 years or so, that is out of 100 patients may be, that is  20% successful rate. There you go.

one tip for you, haven't you read the deleted diary of 4cm , two-time surgery patient with sarin didn't even recommend HLN. Do your research better. If you really are a Sarin potential patient why would you even defend him here, you would be sending direct messages to his ex-patients on their diaries. if you are an ex-patients yea I see your point, so again don't fool yourself PT sariq, give this gentleman his password and ID back!
PT Shariq making fake accounts to fight with fake accounts of PT Harry these two make cute couple, you two should marry

genuineIndianguy

• Visitor
« Reply #39 on: March 02, 2020, 02:18:50 AM »

Hello people.

One more thing to let you know, Dr sarin will make you sign the surgery declaration form one day after the surgery while you on anesthetic, you wouldn't even remember what you are signing up for. dodgy people never ever give a copy of your agreement. this is the only place in the world that make you sign the agreement after the surgery. so if you got screwed up during surgery you can not hold them accountable also they will not give you a copy of the agreement in this malpractice, which means they can chop and change the wording and the pages as they wish because you only sign in the final page.

Sweden

« Reply #40 on: March 04, 2020, 05:24:38 AM »

I still have X-legs. It’s not severe, but enough to hurt my knees from time to time.

————

But still - I’ve reached the highest level of competitive sports again, something which I’ve totally ruled out after I’ve decided to do this surgery.
Next year I’ve been chosen for the World Championships. This is the second time in my life I’ve been offered this chance.

I’m thinking of visiting Dr Paley tomorrow and hear what he thinks of my legs. =)
173cm before LL with Sarin, jan -13. Now 180cm tall. Considering 5cm on femurs.

harris88

• Visitor
« Reply #41 on: March 04, 2020, 10:50:28 AM »

"Thinking of visiting tomorrow"? you need an appointment well in advance to meet him. Also are they working as usual with the COVID-19 scare?

GrowTow

« Reply #42 on: March 06, 2020, 05:51:37 PM »

Bull  bro, they didn't even do 20 surgeries in the past two years. yea you got it right, 20 successful patients in the past 10 years or so, that is out of 100 patients may be, that is  20% successful rate. There you go.

He does more than a dozen surgeries each year actually, there are two guest houses full of patients.

And yes I saw 4cms diary and I talked to him regularly, sometimes almost every day whilst he was going through his surgery and up to when he went back for the 2nd time. From what I know, he deleted it because everyone was hating on him for being with Sarin, even when he said his surgery was good, people were still saying he will become crippled even though he had 2 separate surgeries.

If i'm missing something then i'll message him again right now but from what I remember, both his surgeries were successful.
May 2023: Completed 5.3cm LON Tibia w AFA 164>169
Upcoming LON Femur in October 2023

moderator1

« Reply #43 on: March 09, 2020, 04:15:57 AM »

He does more than a dozen surgeries each year actually, there are two guest houses full of patients.

And yes I saw 4cms diary and I talked to him regularly, sometimes almost every day whilst he was going through his surgery and up to when he went back for the 2nd time. From what I know, he deleted it because everyone was hating on him for being with Sarin, even when he said his surgery was good, people were still saying he will become crippled even though he had 2 separate surgeries.

If i'm missing something then i'll message him again right now but from what I remember, both his surgeries were successful.
Hey Growtow, yes his first surgery was successful. however his second surgery did not go well unfortunately, he had nonunion he had to do bone grafting.  he decided to delete his diary when people requested him to update his latest xray after 7 months post bone graft, so presumably, he still has nonunion. apart from that he clearly stated in his last post. that he does not recommend HLN at all to any other patients for femur lengthening.

singhiskingguri

• Visitor
« Reply #44 on: May 20, 2020, 12:08:51 PM »

I still have X-legs. It’s not severe, but enough to hurt my knees from time to time.

————

But still - I’ve reached the highest level of competitive sports again, something which I’ve totally ruled out after I’ve decided to do this surgery.
Next year I’ve been chosen for the World Championships. This is the second time in my life I’ve been offered this chance.

I’m thinking of visiting Dr Paley tomorrow and hear what he thinks of my legs. =)
[/quote Congrats man, you deserve it you are a champion. I wish you good luck with your appointment with Dr.paley. I'm happy for you.

Unfortunately, there are 3 other patients who also complained they have got bowed leg after lengthening from Sarin last year. This is why correction is must during lengthening and therefore lengthening needs to be done by a proper limb lengthening surgeon with proper ilizarov frames.

singhiskingguri

• Visitor
« Reply #45 on: May 20, 2020, 12:11:26 PM »

————

Congrats man, you deserve it you are a champion. I wish you good luck with your appointment with Dr.paley. I'm happy for you.

Unfortunately, there are 3 other patients who also complained they have got bowed leg after lengthening from Sarin last year. This is why the correction is must during lengthening and therefore lengthening needs to be done by a proper limb lengthening surgeon with proper ilizarov frames.

singhiskingguri

• Visitor
« Reply #46 on: June 28, 2020, 01:35:43 PM »

You could post yours for first to start with, what are you waiting for
I think it all makes sense now looking at all the bad reviews

permanentlybanned

« Reply #47 on: February 17, 2021, 03:21:30 AM »

This thread is so funny. Sarin's paid army of past patients rushing to defend him while crippled to keep the relations in case they need a re-operation from misalignment or nonunion. Fück Sarin.
Permanently banned by Medium Drink of Water due to non-maliciously spamming one singular time.

Jamesy998

« Reply #48 on: February 17, 2021, 09:49:47 AM »

This thread is so funny. Sarin's paid army of past patients rushing to defend him while crippled to keep the relations in case they need a re-operation from misalignment or nonunion. Fück Sarin.

Amazes me how some people still back him and proceed to get this surgery done with him. Crazy man
LON method | Dr. Halil Buldu | 2021
Diary | http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=66007.0

Limbfan2020

« Reply #49 on: February 17, 2021, 10:49:07 AM »

I'm laughing about this thread! ;D

Have you checked the doctor's team? They look very terrifying. Reminds me on the US movie "Hostel".

Jamesy998

« Reply #50 on: February 17, 2021, 10:50:34 AM »

I'm laughing about this thread! ;D

Have you checked the doctor's team? They look very terrifying. Reminds me on the US movie "Hostel".

:D

overandover

« Reply #51 on: February 17, 2021, 01:39:59 PM »

I messaged sarin's assistant on whatsapp before I visited this forum and he promised 8 cm in tibia without telling me about any associated risk. I won't trust any doc in India other than parihar. Parihar has great reviews on google and practo but he doesn't advertise and doesn't accept everyone as his patient.

Jamesy998

« Reply #52 on: February 17, 2021, 02:23:51 PM »

I messaged sarin's assistant on whatsapp before I visited this forum and he promised 8 cm in tibia without telling me about any associated risk. I won't trust any doc in India other than parihar. Parihar has great reviews on google and practo but he doesn't advertise and doesn't accept everyone as his patient.

Respectable doctors don't make promises.

Limbfan2020

« Reply #53 on: February 17, 2021, 03:52:10 PM »

Meanwhile at an Indian limb lenghtening clinic. Surgery without anaesthesia -> 10% off!  ;D

th

« Reply #54 on: February 17, 2021, 04:06:46 PM »

what's the point of this? no racism there??

dunghuynh2227

« Reply #55 on: May 15, 2021, 05:00:38 AM »

Lol how you blame the doctor when u not exercising ? Non bearing frame is cheap , but you should do your own research and stretch your leg everyday. Im not support him , i finish LL in Vietnam but i do non bearing frame too. I dont need to cut my Tendon because i excercise every day . Dont blame Dr for your fault

4cms

« Reply #56 on: May 21, 2021, 09:52:37 AM »

Hey guys I'm not on the forum no more and yes I deleted my diary due to some of the toxic comments.
I felt it's not really worth it but I can confirm I have recovered and can jog and skip with a skipping rope. I can also run and I can admit not as fast as I was.
I would still say my recovery took too long and so I wouldn't recommend femurs. If you're going for tibias yes I can recommend him.

4cms

« Reply #57 on: May 21, 2021, 10:02:27 AM »

Hey Growtow, yes his first surgery was successful. however his second surgery did not go well unfortunately, he had nonunion he had to do bone grafting.  he decided to delete his diary when people requested him to update his latest xray after 7 months post bone graft, so presumably, he still has nonunion. apart from that he clearly stated in his last post. that he does not recommend HLN at all to any other patients for femur lengthening.

I can confirm you are off the mark on saying i still have non union, That was fixed in the second surgery but again I can confirm my recovery was very slow.
Do what you want with that information.
If you have the money for femurs I would say go elsewhere but if you are ok with a long recovery and when I say long I mean atleast 1 year then ok.
I'm very honest here ok, so tibias is a Go from me but femurs if you have the money go elsewhere.
I will say that that Dr sarin did look after me and even gave me free accommodation on my second visit.
Really if you don't make trouble he looks after you.
Again not defending just stating my factual experience.
In the end though I don't think anyone is going to be able to travel to India for a long time so whatever.

Body Builder

« Reply #58 on: May 21, 2021, 11:02:59 AM »

I can confirm you are off the mark on saying i still have non union, That was fixed in the second surgery but again I can confirm my recovery was very slow.
Do what you want with that information.
If you have the money for femurs I would say go elsewhere but if you are ok with a long recovery and when I say long I mean atleast 1 year then ok.
I'm very honest here ok, so tibias is a Go from me but femurs if you have the money go elsewhere.
I will say that that Dr sarin did look after me and even gave me free accommodation on my second visit.
Really if you don't make trouble he looks after you.
Again not defending just stating my factual experience.
In the end though I don't think anyone is going to be able to travel to India for a long time so whatever.
Why you had a so slow rehabilitatiin with femurs? Usually they heal faster that tibias.
Was any specific complication except from doing it with externals which is always a very bad decision for femur LL ?

What matters most though is that you are now ok.
Stay strong!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up