Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: ShyShy - Internal femurs - Dr Guichet 2013  (Read 65804 times)

ShyShy

Re: ShyShy - Internal femurs - Dr Guichet 2013
« Reply #93 on: July 14, 2015, 02:07:42 PM »

Considering that all been said n that i'm not active on the forum anymore, i highly suggest that u don't pm me anymore cuz i won't be answering, thx in advance ;).

Nevertheless, be sure that if anything wrong occurs, u'll be first informed!

Also, since i'm back to normal, there r good chances that i never remove my nails but if i changed my mind, i'll make an update about it.

If u have any further questions about me, my LL, my recovery or anything else, i'm pretty sure it has already been answered so just make a quick research in my diary  ::) ;D

It's sunny, life is great !!!

Best regards,

ShyShy  8)
From ~168 to ~175,5
6 months post-surgery, sprint, jump and squat

femoral_indecency

« Reply #94 on: August 01, 2015, 02:42:54 PM »

If I may ask. What were some of the questions that the psychiatrist asked you before you were able to undergo the surgery?
It is better to have experienced one's share of evils than to have always wondered what could have been.

Deads

« Reply #95 on: December 26, 2015, 04:08:45 AM »

Wow! Very inspirational. Makes me want to do 7cm on my Femurs and be done with the whole LL thing. If there's one thing I'm good at, it's preparing for something athletically.. I'm going to start my flexibility and strength training now.

« Reply #96 on: February 23, 2017, 09:15:30 PM »

Possibly the best recovery I have seen after any amount of limb lengthening and important for everyone to see. It's a shame that the user couldn't provide another update to tell us how he is doing now a several years down the line.

midnightninja

« Reply #97 on: February 24, 2017, 01:42:46 PM »

You're such an inspiration Shy! I wanted to get 5cm but damn I might get 7cm internal femurs now haha.

What is your inseam after the surgery? I'm a similar height to your old height, hope that's not weird to ask.

« Reply #98 on: February 24, 2017, 05:04:11 PM »

He hasn't posted in a very long time unfortunately. It would be great to have an update but I bumped it especially for people who hadn't seen his diary.

goodlucktomylegs

« Reply #99 on: February 25, 2017, 08:22:29 AM »

May be he is facing some dificulties and do not want us to know

jojo

« Reply #100 on: February 25, 2017, 08:51:54 AM »

dude why do you think when people face bad stuff they wont write in here?
isent it more logical that people are glad in life and dont want to come back becuse there goal is done?

i dont know.. i just kinda feel like this place would be the first place to seek help if people had problems.. but what do i know hornest

The Kaiser

« Reply #101 on: February 25, 2017, 09:36:32 AM »

In my Opinion, I really cant trust any diary if they didn't write it while they undergoing the surgery. There is part of me telling me that anyone write about his case after the surgery maybe doing it for advertising ....etc. I hope Shyshy bring more info and how's his conditioning right now. I hope am wrong, and he may did it and enjoying his life right now, but why he write it in the first place and then disappeared, i don't know why am thinking like that. For example, Penguin is an example of a trusted diary, undeniable. 

jojo

« Reply #102 on: February 25, 2017, 10:22:51 AM »

well thats true. but i guss we cant know. well i think shyshy seems real. i have the feeling that if Dr Guichet had 50 % unhappy costummers they would make alot more noise. since i guss he does some operations a month.
my personal openion is that if people are unhappy they would seek for the internet more then if they are happy they just move on.

maybe he write it in the first place to give someting back.
but he cant use too much time on his past
i dont know ..

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up