Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: LL with Giotikas during Summer 2021 - Apartment Share  (Read 740 times)

jem_semarc

LL with Giotikas during Summer 2021 - Apartment Share
« on: May 30, 2020, 09:20:06 AM »

Hi gents

Ive decided to go ahead with LL during the summer of next year.

I’ve been considering wether to go to the the US and see Dr. M or Greece with Dr. Giotikas. Greece would be considerably cheaper in all aspects, might spend $60k all in for 3 months in Greece and $80/90k in the US.

Is anyone planning to do LL with them next year? It would be good to be with someone undergoing the same procedure who can together motivate eachother, pay for one nurse, groceries etc. So we can potentially save a lot as well!

Hit me up! :)

Stryde on Femurs in Jan/2021 with Dr. Giotikas - currently @ 5 ft 5, goal height 5 ft 8.

champion90

Re: LL with Giotikas during Summer 2021 - Apartment Share
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2020, 11:22:55 AM »

hello semarc
yes I would like to make 6 cm shanks with Giotikas..I come from Italy .. I would leave alone so I share your thought of dividing accommodation and services .. it would also save money ..
for next summer it would be nice I just have to be able to collect some money and the rest of the financing ..

I follow updates anyway.

jem_semarc

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2020, 01:31:43 AM »

Nice one! Let’s catch up soon!
Stryde on Femurs in Jan/2021 with Dr. Giotikas - currently @ 5 ft 5, goal height 5 ft 8.

RB

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2020, 10:48:36 AM »

Hey Semarc!

I am considering next year for my LL with Giotikas also. Send me a pm and we can chat about it if you like. I am planning on completing the first 4 weeks of lengthening in Athens and then completing the rest back home in Australia which Giotikas allows if you are going well with distraction so I’d possibly be able to share with you for 4 weeks so we can save some money.
Femurs with Dr. Betz - March 2021
5'4" > 5'7.5"
Diary: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=66296.0
Pages: [1]   Go Up