Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I can't believe how much my life has changed  (Read 2113 times)

Frost

• Visitor
I can't believe how much my life has changed
« on: June 15, 2020, 05:37:59 AM »

What's up forum, I gained 6.5cm's in Volgograd Russia with Dr. Barinov. Its been a while since I've been on this forum but I just wanted to tell everyone that I am so freaking happy I did the surgery. My life changed dramatically for the better. I got my IM nails in June of 2018. I did external fixation and got the IM's shortly after finishing turning. As of now, my calves are still super tight but i try my best to stretch them daily but still a constant nuisance. Coincidentally I am about to start physical therapy school which is a cool way to help others, right? I love life now. I go on tons of hikes and my love life has dramatically improved. My only regret is not having the surgery at a younger age (initial tibia and fibulal breakage occurred at 23yo). Ask me questions forum, I want to help others!
5'6.5'' lengthened 6.5cm in Volgograd with Dr. Barinov OP: October 25th 2017. 5'9" currently with IM nail. Personally don't recommend doing LL at this clinic.

Movie

Re: I can't believe how much my life has changed
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2020, 07:01:35 AM »

DUDE FROST WHERE THE FK HAVE YOU BEEN BRO! I WAS HITTING YOU UP ON WHATSAPP THOUGHT U DIED OR SOMETHING
Starting height: 167cm Now 175cm With Strydes Femurs with Dr. Mahboubian 09/01/2019
Nails removed 10/06/2021
My Video Logged Diary: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=64224.0

Athens

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2020, 02:29:59 PM »

Hey Frost. I am so glad to hear you are doing well, though not perfect. Might I ask if at around 5 months post op, did you have any ballerina? I have ballerina and it’s getting better but slowly, and as a result of calf tightness I have a bend in the knees. I got shin splints the other day from trying to run too soon. Are all of the things I’m saying similar to your experience? I did 6cm stryde.

Frost

• Visitor
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2020, 03:52:14 PM »

Dude my bad bro, my russian phone stopped working and honestly I got caught up in a little fun in volgograd. I had a russian girlfriend for 7 months after I got my IM nails. Just got caught up in that. Had tons of fun and we traveled in Russia. Anyhow I'm so much better. DUDE I CANNOT believe you did it too! I am some glad you didn't go do the OP with Barinov. I started seeing some of your vlogs and it looks like you made the right decision.
5'6.5'' lengthened 6.5cm in Volgograd with Dr. Barinov OP: October 25th 2017. 5'9" currently with IM nail. Personally don't recommend doing LL at this clinic.

Frost

• Visitor
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2020, 03:54:22 PM »

Around 3 months post op,I had mild ballerina on my right foot. It was a slow proccess but even to this day that calf and ankle is still tighter than the other leg. I do a lot of hiking but have only run a handful of times. When I have run, my calfs are always super sore the next day.

Athens

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2020, 04:54:19 PM »

Do you think with more dedicated stretching before and after running it will loosen up? I have noticed that my legs were super stiff after jogging as well. And even though it’s tight the next day, you can still walk just fine?

Movie

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2020, 06:12:56 PM »

Haha dang that's sick PM me your number bro!
Starting height: 167cm Now 175cm With Strydes Femurs with Dr. Mahboubian 09/01/2019
Nails removed 10/06/2021
My Video Logged Diary: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=64224.0

10cmOnTibiaOrGTFO

« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2020, 07:04:52 PM »

yikes
Pages: [1]   Go Up