Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Do wearing heel shoes help  (Read 659 times)

auluck

• Visitor
Do wearing heel shoes help
« on: June 20, 2020, 04:58:58 PM »

Hi I am a 165 cm male. I have always thought of being tall and have been researching a bit. From your experience guys wearing high heels shoes like the one's from tallmenshoes help. Can't people make your height from your shoulder line and you arms?

drxboom

Re: Do wearing heel shoes help
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2020, 06:24:50 PM »

5 6 cm rise almost no one understands as long as you do not wear too narrow
170cm goal 177 -178

kingjesse

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2020, 08:10:55 PM »

Honestly geezer I think no one would really notice 2inches but another thing is when you take them off is issue so I recommend don’t wear them either get surgery or forget it honestly

ididUrMIM

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2020, 07:40:39 PM »

Hi I am a 165 cm male. I have always thought of being tall and have been researching a bit. From your experience guys wearing high heels shoes like the one's from tallmenshoes help. Can't people make your height from your shoulder line and you arms?

First of all, it is easy to notice 3cm+ lifts on anyone because they would look like they have tall feet and not tibia or femurs, and second, what happens when you take off your shoes and shrink? Lol

drxboom

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2020, 05:38:18 PM »

Nobody notices with long clothes, but without shoes lol thats why cll
170cm goal 177 -178

ZUCC420

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2020, 11:52:04 PM »

https://www.amazon.com/CERYTHRINA-Increasing-Elevator-Lace-up-Flannelette/dp/B07FF5CK4K/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8&th=1

From my research these shoes are better by that I mean being inconspicuous (2.36 inches/6 cm), you get bang for your buck 50$ and the site has 50+ reviews in Amazon which is a rarity when it comes to these shoes. Whenever buying elevator shoes or anything else for that matter always look at the reviews. Anything more than 3 inches won't be comfortable nor unnoticeable.
Strange times are these in which we live when old and young are taught falsehoods. And the one man that dares to tell the truth is called at once a lunatic and fool. - Plato

A man can do what he wants, but not want what he wants. - Arthur Schopenhauer

Arrogance

« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2020, 03:28:36 PM »

Honestly geezer I think no one would really notice 2inches but another thing is when you take them off is issue so I recommend don’t wear them either get surgery or forget it honestly

Ahahahhahaha. Oh the irony. You say that 2 inches won't make a difference but at the same time you encourage surgery to be 2 inches taller
Resignation is my virtue. Like water I ebb and flow. Defeat is simply an addition of time to a sentence I never deserved, but you imposed
Pages: [1]   Go Up