Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Help] Making the most of my remaining growth  (Read 429 times)

Schatten

• Visitor
  • I must reach 190 cm
[Help] Making the most of my remaining growth
« on: July 04, 2020, 02:32:24 PM »

I am 18 yo 180cm and I want to reach my brother's height ( he grew after 18 from 181 to 184 ). What can I do to grow more ? I want to go to a endocrinologist to check my growth hormones by the way. I visited a doctor about my posture and said I could reach 182cm at best from fixing my posture, thats a good start.  I am really desperate is there anyway to grow faster and more ? even 2cm....  Sleep/Diet what are the ideal hours and food/meals ? What vitamins could I take to enforce my growth? Are there any meds about keeping growth plates open? Also can someone explain taking peptides or HGH to me ? Also how legit is stretching exercises ( hanging from bars etc ) ? Has anyone seen any improvement? Please recommend me anything that could help.

P.S. Should I restart drinking milk? I ditched it after 16 yo or so i think... ? 

null0

• Visitor
Re: [Help] Making the most of my remaining growth
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2020, 04:33:58 AM »

180 is a great height and you're probably making a lot of shorter dudes angry by being upset at your height. Doesn't sound like anything is wrong with your HGH levels or you wouldn't be 180. There are medications for keeping growth plates open such as letrozole but long term usage can lead to osteoporosis. HGH is legit but expensive, and the rest you pretty much have to try for yourself, the most used to increase height when you have no access to HGH is probably MK-677 or Ibutamoren, but that can lead to heart issues I believe.

I don't know how legit this is, but check it out I guess: http://authenticheightresearch.blogspot.com/

I have no idea why you would be obsessing over your height. Nobody will really care if you're 180 or 184, it's a 2,2% increase, you're worrying about nothing, fking up your body by taking drugs to go from 180-184 is just stupid. If you want to try the rest of the stuff you mentioned I guess you can.

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
Re: [Help] Making the most of my remaining growth
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2020, 05:43:21 AM »

Letrozole and HGH if you want full maximization. Walk alot. Be active alot. Drink milk and get your calcium and protein. Sleep well. Based off of your brother, he grew late so you can definitely have a possibility that your plates are still wide open.

Letrozole can give you small headaches for the first month and small bone pain throughout if you run but if you can push through that then it should be fine.

If you can get generic HGH it's just heavy water retention especially on the face and with really long term use it's  elevated blood sugar level that you can avoid with keto and less carbs and completely reversible after you get off HGH. Diabetes is unlikely, but if you eat literally all carbs like bowls and bowls of rice and do that right after dosing, it can happen across the span of months

I don't recommend either, because I don't recommend anything unless you're suffering but these are some ways to gain height
This account is no longer in use.

User requested self-ban.
Pages: [1]   Go Up