Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Is having 2 surgeries too risky?  (Read 739 times)

a

• 5'9
Is having 2 surgeries too risky?
« on: July 18, 2020, 04:59:49 PM »

Hello folks,

I think people should not do 7cm's on femurs if they have short tibias.
And when I look at the mirror (a body mirror), even though there is a possibility of my tibias being longer than average(bcs I never got an xray) , I still think they are short as f**. And they are probably either short or average.

If I get money in the future, I'd love to add 7cm on femurs and 5 cm on tibias which are pretty decent for safety I guess.

But I think, even If everything went good; I probably could be %80 as I used to be at the best.I think having 2 surgeries is way too dangerous than we think. I might not even get back to my %80. Maybe %70.

What do you guys think about that?
height: 174-5 at night
wingspan: 180+

more

Re: Is having 2 surgeries too risky?
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2020, 05:40:20 PM »

Hello folks,

I think people should not do 7cm's on femurs if they have short tibias.
And when I look at the mirror (a body mirror), even though there is a possibility of my tibias being longer than average(bcs I never got an xray) , I still think they are short as f**. And they are probably either short or average.

If I get money in the future, I'd love to add 7cm on femurs and 5 cm on tibias which are pretty decent for safety I guess.

But I think, even If everything went good; I probably could be %80 as I used to be at the best.I think having 2 surgeries is way too dangerous than we think. I might not even get back to my %80. Maybe %70.

What do you guys think about that?
Your terget still in safe range It would be a  Good  idea for you if you give atleast 2 year between two surgeries

a

• 5'9
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2020, 06:02:50 PM »

Agreed. But I still have concerns about my agility. I think like if I had 2 surgeries, i'd fk myself up.

more

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2020, 06:38:18 PM »

Agreed. But I still have concerns about my agility. I think like if I had 2 surgeries, i'd fk myself up.
if you think you will fk yourself with two surgery why are you thinking about this???
Anyway how old are you?
Till 40 this surgery is safe and if you are a active guy like you do Gym and Sports till 45 it safe to have this surgery but after 40 dont do 2nd surgery

a

• 5'9
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2020, 01:08:22 AM »

Any comments?

azman

« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2020, 04:25:53 AM »

if you think you will fk yourself with two surgery why are you thinking about this???
Anyway how old are you?
Till 40 this surgery is safe and if you are a active guy like you do Gym and Sports till 45 it safe to have this surgery but after 40 dont do 2nd surgery

@ Dr. X-ray Know it All More - using your words, where is the "LOGIC" behind your statement "after 40 dont do 2nd surgery?” you make it too easy, think before you speak and think twice before you post your reply.

@ A - there was a doctor that did his femur and tibia at the age of 52 with Dr. Paley.  There was a video of him running on a trail and a video of him running on a treadmill on youtube.

Here's the link: https://aimispaley.com/frequently-asked-questions/  or google 52-year-old physician who underwent femur and tibia lengthening

Hope this help
Pages: [1]   Go Up