Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Al Pacino might be the living proof that smoking and drugs do stunt growth.  (Read 395 times)

Here I quoted from his Wiki page.

Pacino began smoking and drinking at age nine, and used marijuana casually at age 13, but he abstained from hard drugs.

At his peak, he only stood 5'6".

Also, Mark Wahlberg

By age 13, Wahlberg had developed an addiction to cocaine and other substances.

Now, he's just 5'8".

Both guys have regular head sizes. Just vertically below average. Coincidence? I doubt it.

Guilt

• Visitor

Man.. I really hope you’re trolling out of boredom. If not, you’re getting sicker by the day. Yes, of course they stunt growth a little, specially if u start at age 9 lol. Seriously, do LL asap and get over it!

Man.. I really hope you’re trolling out of boredom. If not, you’re getting sicker by the day. Yes, of course they stunt growth a little, specially if u start at age 9 lol. Seriously, do LL asap and get over it!

Trolling what? I'm just leaving the information here. From what I see, most people seem to believe (or want to believe) that growth can't be stunted. But all the evidence indicates otherwise.

I think I'm just gonna wait for a much safer alternative or a safer version of LL like the one posted by extremis.
Pages: [1]   Go Up