Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Will tibia be better for proportions?  (Read 2335 times)

ape

Will tibia be better for proportions?
« on: August 23, 2020, 06:51:41 AM »

I feel like tibia would give the best result proportion wise. Your arm is measured against your femur, so tibia lengthening won't affect how long your arm looks.

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
Re: Will tibia be better for proportions?
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2020, 07:25:08 AM »

I've seen patient photos with 5cm tibial lengthening  and even with the knowledge of them doing the surgery I still couldn't tell they did anything. Looks natural

But with femurs though, I can always very obviously tell if someone did 8cm femur leg lengthening if given the knowledge of the surgery.

Imo, 5cm tibs look much more natural than 8cm femurs in a nude full body image
This account is no longer in use.

User requested self-ban.

ChefCurtis30

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2020, 09:45:45 PM »

If you are looking for a 1:1 ratio, then tibia would be the way to go since tibias are usually slightly shorter although this varies by ethnicity. Even if your legs are already proportionate, lengthening the tibia will give the illusion that the segments are proportionate.
Height:165-166 cm (5'5") (just measured TT)
Goal: 174 (5'8.5")
Dream: 176-178 (5"9"-10")
Wingspan: 178

NotSoBigBadBruin

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2020, 08:58:41 AM »

Imo, 5cm tibs look much more natural than 8cm femurs in a nude full body image

I agree! Femur lengthening can really mess up your proportions.

levsfri

• Visitor
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2020, 04:44:19 PM »

I agree! Femur lengthening can really mess up your proportions.

She did ll? Whats her name. Longer femurs looks better on women than men but even then this is very noticeable

a

• 5'9
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2020, 04:49:18 PM »

Hey,

She's even a known person. I guess she is modelling or something like that. Her name is Theresia Fischer, as far as I remember. She did 8cm+ on femurs by Betzbone. I think it might be 8.5 or around. It's quite the obvious! She is now 177cm.

You can google her name and read a lot of information about her lengthening.
height: 174-5 at night
wingspan: 180+

BetzLandLiberator

« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2020, 07:49:14 PM »

She did ll? Whats her name. Longer femurs looks better on women than men but even then this is very noticeable

On the contrary, LL on the femurs look better on men because women already have longer femurs in comparison to their tibia (relative to men's femur/tibia ratio).

Most of my fellow LL'ers who were female in Germany stopped at 5cm to 6cm because of that.

AimHigh

« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2020, 04:20:07 AM »

She is an attractive Girl, but sorry to say her legs look Horrible, her Tibs look so stubby - her Tibia/Femur ratio seems to be around 0.7 (far away from normal .77 ->.83 range).
I imagine my legs would look very similar to hers. , I also have done CLL for 8cm on Fem., my T/F ratio is also ~ 0.7, and I have skinny legs (but thankfully I have a decent 93 cm sitting height and so still have a good Sh/H ratio of 93/179 = 0.52).
So Thank You - this picture has only reinforced my desire for another 4cm on Tibs to bring my own T/F ratio back to a palatable 0.77 .
2016 5.3 cm RFem. Fitbone, 2019 8cm LFem. Precice 2.2, 2022 2.9 cm Rfem Precice 2.2

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2020, 02:03:28 AM »

Literally if you put shorts on that girl that went down even half her thigh she would look pretty much normal. She's showing basically her pubes and that's why she looks like that. Men don't gotta worry about this, we won't be showing our shiet like her. We wear much more modestly

User requested self-ban.

NotSoBigBadBruin

« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2020, 08:03:19 AM »

Literally if you put shorts on that girl that went down even half her thigh she would look pretty much normal. She's showing basically her pubes and that's why she looks like that. Men don't gotta worry about this, we won't be showing our shiet like her. We wear much more modestly

I don’t really agree here. She wears high heels or shoes with thick soles in literally every photo, so I’m quite sure she’s aware of her proportion issues. And what about being nked? I’d feel really uncomfortable getting nked in front of my partner if my proportions were off.

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2020, 08:42:42 AM »

Brother, she went public with this surgery. She gives no fkks. She wants to show her disproportionality.

Nude proportions for men are something we have to sacrifice to be taller. From the sexx diaries I've read here literally no one noticed. Too busy fukking to notice your legs. It's something u gotta pick. Height all day. Rather get the ocassional glance than stay a short stature

User requested self-ban.

NotSoBigBadBruin

« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2020, 09:11:55 AM »

Brother, she went public with this surgery. She gives no fkks. She wants to show her disproportionality.

Nude proportions for men are something we have to sacrifice to be taller. From the sxxx diaries I've read here literally no one noticed. Too busy fukking to notice your legs. It's something u gotta pick. Height all day. Rather get the ocassional glance than stay a short stature

I guess she simply had to when she was on Germany’s Next Top Model. You can’t really hide your legs when getting nked in front of a camera.

Yeah, I get your point. Personally, though, I‘d always choose tibial lengthening (even though it means less height gain) because I love wearing shorts and know that I’d no longer feel comfortable wearing shorts if my proportions were off.

Hagane

« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2020, 06:34:59 PM »

I guess she simply had to when she was on Germany’s Next Top Model. You can’t really hide your legs when getting nked in front of a camera.

Yeah, I get your point. Personally, though, I‘d always choose tibial lengthening (even though it means less height gain) because I love wearing shorts and know that I’d no longer feel comfortable wearing shorts if my proportions were off.

on thing you gotta be wary of:
you may not be able to wear shorts for a while due to the scarring: otherwise youll get hyperpigmentation so youll wanna go long pants probably for 2 years or so
Bilateral tibia lengthening with Dr Gdalevitch 02/2023
starting height approx 167cm ( morning height)
gained  55.55mm
End height approx just shy of 5 foot 8 ( morning height)

NotSoBigBadBruin

« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2020, 08:36:28 PM »

on thing you gotta be wary of:
you may not be able to wear shorts for a while due to the scarring: otherwise youll get hyperpigmentation so youll wanna go long pants probably for 2 years or so

I’ve never thought about that, to be honest. Does this also apply to internal methods? But anyway, I don’t mind scars. I already have a few of them on my legs. If someone asked me, I’d simply say I broke my legs in a skateboarding accident.

Hagane

« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2020, 10:20:21 PM »

I’ve never thought about that, to be honest. Does this also apply to internal methods? But anyway, I don’t mind scars. I already have a few of them on my legs. If someone asked me, I’d simply say I broke my legs in a skateboarding accident.

anywhere thereis an incision there will be scar tissue, and exposure to uv radiation will cause it to darken
it would be nice to say an accident except the scars from tibia are symetrical and clearly dont look like they would be caused by any trauma
gained  55.55mm

NotSoBigBadBruin

« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2020, 12:38:17 AM »

anywhere thereis an incision there will be scar tissue, and exposure to uv radiation will cause it to darken
it would be nice to say an accident except the scars from tibia are symetrical and clearly dont look like they would be caused by any trauma

OK, you’ve got a point there. But on the other hand, most people have never heard of CLL and would therefore not question the accident story.

Hagane

« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2020, 05:36:45 PM »

OK, you’ve got a point there. But on the other hand, most people have never heard of CLL and would therefore not question the accident story.

even if they hadnt heard of cll, it still looks weird ya know?

heres a pic of OYG who had internal nailing done

notice how the incisions are distributed? theyre like little lines scattered all over the leg.
and without proper uv protection before its properly healed, theyll turn into dark spots , that is assuming they dont hypertrophy or keloid

if anything a better excuse would be you had really bad knock knee or bowleg and it was giving you arthritis so you got that corrected.
gained  55.55mm

NotSoBigBadBruin

« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2020, 04:05:21 PM »

Or you could say your bones didn’t heal properly because it was a complicated fracture and you had to undergo surgery.

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2020, 05:35:31 PM »

Or just wear compression sleeve like athletes and then wait till after rod removal and then get laser scar removal surgery. Or just not giv a f about it cuz tbh women care about this like 1000x more than men. Don't get scar neurosis lul, there's always gonna be scar removal surgery so it's all good

User requested self-ban.

Hagane

« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2020, 07:12:33 PM »

Or just wear compression sleeve like athletes and then wait till after rod removal and then get laser scar removal surgery. Or just not giv a f about it cuz tbh women care about this like 1000x more than men. Don't get scar neurosis lul, there's always gonna be scar removal surgery so it's all good

as per pretty much every surgeons recommendation, you should definitely be wearing compression for tibias

i guess the big message im trying to send is yes dont get scar neurosis, but you need proper wound management, because improper scar formation will lead to more pain especially that one on the knee
gained  55.55mm

suk1hong

• Visitor
« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2020, 08:29:38 AM »

whats her name??

suk1hong

• Visitor
« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2020, 08:35:03 AM »

whats her name??
Pages: [1]   Go Up