Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Limit where height doesn't matter  (Read 758 times)

YungGud

Limit where height doesn't matter
« on: August 23, 2020, 11:25:22 AM »

Do you guys think there height that would be acceptable all around the world as tall, in all generations, never mind young or old.
For instance if i would be 187-188 cm, would it be tall in Germany as tall as it in Usa?

Height 5 ft 10 ( 178)
Goal 6 ft 2
wingspan 6 ft 2 (188)

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
Re: Limit where height doesn't matter
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2020, 12:09:33 PM »

25th percentile in height of a country is when you're just short but 'normal' and not short short. 35th percentile is when you're short to pretty much only demanding women, but literally no one besides really judgemental people will bat an eye or consider you "short" anymore.

So 5'7 and 5'8 respectively for America, assuming you're in a city that has at least some diversity and isn't 90% white.

Probably 5'9.5 and 5'11 for Netherlands/Germany

6'2 would probably be taller end of average, shorter end of tall in Germany/Netherlands. Still tall

In the USA you are definitely tall tall, again assuming you're not in like Montana or shiet, in which in that case you'd just be normal tall
« Last Edit: August 23, 2020, 12:57:05 PM by ghkid2019 »
This account is no longer in use.

User requested self-ban.

a

• 5'9
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2020, 01:58:26 PM »

5'11. You guys are obsessed with the other people's height. You don't need to be taller than most of the people.
The important thing is to look taller proportionally. Like when you are walking alone etc. When you are 5'11, it's enough to look tall from far away. When you wear oversized sh*t you'll still look tall. That's what it matters.
You guys think that you should tower over people to look like more of an "alpha" male. Ridiculous. The only important part of height is when you walk down the street, you look tall. That's 5'11. Not 6 ft or above.

The benefits start from 6ft though. When you are 5'11, you'll look tall proportionally. Literally nobody could call you short unless they are idiots.
After 183cm to 188cm, it's the BEST height a male could ever achieve. 190cm and more is bullsh-t. If people claim that they should hit 190cm to feel good, it means they have sh*t features such as character, face, mindset and they think being 6'3+ will make them cool. LOL.

Let me sum it up. 180cm is where you are NEVER considered short. You'll look tall from a distant eye.
183-188 cm. Considered tall enough. You'll have the hypothetical height requirement for an "alpha" male. 185 is the legitimate best height. Because being too tall is not cool.

Let me give you an example. I'm 174-3 cm. I had a friend who was 183cm with a good style, not a bad face. We used to be cool friends at the first year of the high school. We hung up all the time at the canteen, the yard of the school. Literally people told me that he looked like my slave. I was like wth? He's taller than me? He should have taken more attention? Nope. Just nope LOL.

At the end of the year, I stole his girlfriend unintentionally anyway. so you consider.

edit: The reason why I want to be 185cm is that I think I should keep the tibia/femur proportion well in order to keep my bio-mechanics standard.
the second reason, 180cm is good with one femur surgery, yes. But as I said 185cm is the best height so. Why not reaching it? I have a wingspan of 180cm and I can achieve the best height without risking too much of the amount (like 9cm on femurs, 7 cm on tibias etc.) Only 7+5 would be enough for me. Which is considered safe.
height: 174-5 at night
wingspan: 180+

deletedaccount

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2020, 02:11:01 PM »

Height shouldn't matter when you're a solid average among your age and social group where you live, so 5'10" in the west and 2" below average is still acceptable (5'8", mayyyybe 5'7") and I don't think you should face heightism at that point and blend in just fine. Ideal would be 3 to 5 inches above average (6'1" - 6'3") not any more or less than that.

2 inches below average to average is acceptable
Solid average to 2 inches above is decent
More than 2 inches above average is good

a

• 5'9
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2020, 02:14:49 PM »

Finally, a person who finds it appropriate to approach this issue in the right way. I'm 5'8 and nobody ever called me short tbh. But I know I look short from distance.

Height shouldn't matter when you're a solid average among your age and social group where you live, so 5'10" in the west and 2" below average is still acceptable (5'8", mayyyybe 5'7") and I don't think you should face heightism at that point and blend in just fine. Ideal would be 3 to 5 inches above average (6'1" - 6'3") not any more or less than that.

deletedaccount

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2020, 02:37:56 PM »

Same but the average is maybe 5'8.5" at my school. When the topic of height came up my 5'10" friend said I was "short but not really" but then another 5'8" friend described someone else the same height as me as very short lol although nobody really comments on my height otherwise.

I would say you'll be fine at worst if you're 3 inches below average but only if you have a good face and proportions to support it although you would stand out more as short but nothing less like another friend of mine who's 5'5.5" and does well with girls with his looks but any shorter and I can imagine it would look very bad. Otherwise just 2" below, at about that personally I feel short but can also feel average at times.

Arrogance

« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2020, 08:52:22 PM »

Do you guys think there height that would be acceptable all around the world as tall, in all generations, never mind young or old.
For instance if i would be 187-188 cm, would it be tall in Germany as tall as it in Usa?

Yes, at that height you would be tall in pretty much every country on Earth right now
Resignation is my virtue. Like water I ebb and flow. Defeat is simply an addition of time to a sentence I never deserved, but you imposed

Body Builder

« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2020, 04:23:04 PM »

At 5.8, almost noone call you short.
But the majority of women think you are not tall enough to look very attractive. If you have good style, body, face, many of them won't reject you byt still your height is a drawback. If you are less than 5.7, that drawback is that big that the majority of women won't really care about your other traits (face etc).

So the first border to be acceptable for a woman to most west countries (maybe not on Scandinavia and a few countries also with very tall peole) and have no problem with men (jokes etc) is 5.8.
But height doesn't matter after 5.11-6 ft. And if you are more than 6.2-3 max, height is a disadvantage.
So, the best height for men is anything between 5.11-6.2. Period.

a

• 5'9
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2020, 04:44:15 PM »

Exact the same thoughts BodyBuilder,

I'm also 173 and nobody called me short. Literally lel. I have always been quite the good with the girls, but I don't care about them at all anyway. I just want to fix my "image", I just wanna fix how I look to myself. I hope you get what I mean.

a

• 5'9
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2020, 04:45:32 PM »

5'11. You guys are obsessed with the other people's height. You don't need to be taller than most of the people.
The important thing is to look taller proportionally. Like when you are walking alone etc. When you are 5'11, it's enough to look tall from far away. When you wear oversized sh*t you'll still look tall. That's what it matters.
You guys think that you should tower over people to look like more of an "alpha" male. Ridiculous. The only important part of height is when you walk down the street, you look tall. That's 5'11. Not 6 ft or above.

The benefits start from 6ft though. When you are 5'11, you'll look tall proportionally. Literally nobody could call you short unless they are idiots.
After 183cm to 188cm, it's the BEST height a male could ever achieve. 190cm and more is bullsh-t. If people claim that they should hit 190cm to feel good, it means they have sh*t features such as character, face, mindset and they think being 6'3+ will make them cool. LOL.

Let me sum it up. 180cm is where you are NEVER considered short. You'll look tall from a distant eye.
183-188 cm. Considered tall enough. You'll have the hypothetical height requirement for an "alpha" male. 185 is the legitimate best height. Because being too tall is not cool.

Let me give you an example. I'm 174-3 cm. I had a friend who was 183cm with a good style, not a bad face. We used to be cool friends at the first year of the high school. We hung up all the time at the canteen, the yard of the school. Literally people told me that he looked like my slave. I was like wth? He's taller than me? He should have taken more attention? Nope. Just nope LOL.

At the end of the year, I stole his girlfriend unintentionally anyway. so you consider.

edit: The reason why I want to be 185cm is that I think I should keep the tibia/femur proportion well in order to keep my bio-mechanics standard.
the second reason, 180cm is good with one femur surgery, yes. But as I said 185cm is the best height so. Why not reaching it? I have a wingspan of 180cm and I can achieve the best height without risking too much of the amount (like 9cm on femurs, 7 cm on tibias etc.) Only 7+5 would be enough for me. Which is considered safe.

Body Builder

« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2020, 04:52:46 PM »

Exact the same thoughts BodyBuilder,

I'm also 173 and nobody called me short. Literally lel. I have always been quite the good with the girls, but I don't care about them at all anyway. I just want to fix my "image", I just wanna fix how I look to myself. I hope you get what I mean.

I do. But the biggest reason for me is the opposite sex.
I feel completely good with my height and body when I look in the mirror. I don't feel that good however when at night (clubs, bars etc) I am almost at the same height with the majority of women who wear heels and when they automatically look taller than them guys (not a few cm like me) who get their attention, even if they don't gibe a second look to them.
Its a nice thing to being noticed immediately without looking ridiculous (too tall, obese etc).

Also my very buffed body make me seem a little shorter than I am and very bulk, even fat some times. If I were more than 1.80 I would just look muscular, nothing else.
So height on a man helps on every aspect, moreover if he has some muscles. Because skinny or obese men look bad no matter their height.

a

• 5'9
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2020, 05:06:57 PM »

I do. But the biggest reason for me is the opposite sxx.
I feel completely good with my height and body when I look in the mirror. I don't feel that good however when at night (clubs, bars etc) I am almost at the same height with the majority of women who wear heels and when they automatically look taller than them guys (not a few cm like me) who get their attention, even if they don't gibe a second look to them.
Its a nice thing to being noticed immediately without looking ridiculous (too tall, obese etc).

Also my very buffed body make me seem a little shorter than I am and very bulk, even fat some times. If I were more than 1.80 I would just look muscular, nothing else.
So height on a man helps on every aspect, moreover if he has some muscles. Because skinny or obese men look bad no matter their height.
What are you planning to do ? 3 inches on femurs ? That would be very good.
I hope your arms are long enough to pull it off.

Iron_Man

« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2020, 11:29:03 PM »

I live in Russia and according to my observations after about 187-188, the height ceases to matter much, because for almost everyone you will be tall

Body Builder

« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2020, 12:43:07 AM »

What are you planning to do ? 3 inches on femurs ? That would be very good.
I hope your arms are long enough to pull it off.
My arms are not very long for a 5.11+ guy but my shoulders and back are very wide and my torso very bulk so that extra height would look very.good on me.
Also, I don't care much about proportions, after 2 big LLs your proportions can't be normal but still almost noone will notice. Height is much more important than a little off proportions.

That said, I would do another LL if I had really much money, because giving almost 50k euros for Stryde is completely nonsense at my current height (1.76) if you really don't have much money to.spend without thinking about it.
Also, I have a steady relationship for now that I really care about so height doesn't matter to me much.
But if I didn't have an important relationship and had enough money then yes, I may have tried 6-7 cm on femurs with Stryde only. Anything else is not an option for me.

YungGud

« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2020, 08:56:38 AM »

My arms are not very long for a 5.11+ guy but my shoulders and back are very wide and my torso very bulk so that extra height would look very.good on me.
Also, I don't care much about proportions, after 2 big LLs your proportions can't be normal but still almost noone will notice. Height is much more important than a little off proportions.

That said, I would do another LL if I had really much money, because giving almost 50k euros for Stryde is completely nonsense at my current height (1.76) if you really don't have much money to.spend without thinking about it.
Also, I have a steady relationship for now that I really care about so height doesn't matter to me much.
But if I didn't have an important relationship and had enough money then yes, I may have tried 6-7 cm on femurs with Stryde only. Anything else is not an option for me.
Are  you 176 cm at night time arent you?Because we count only night time height,thats our real height
Always when i meet 175 guys , i do feel like we are same height but when i look in the mirrior there 3 cm difference ,its kinda noticible..so weird
Height 5 ft 10 ( 178)
Goal 6 ft 2
wingspan 6 ft 2 (188)
Pages: [1]   Go Up