Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Will Dr. Kevin Debiparshad do LL for himself? I will believe in LL after that  (Read 5603 times)

Kal el

Re: Will Dr. Kevin Debiparshad do LL for himself? I will believe in LL after that
« Reply #93 on: September 08, 2020, 05:25:02 AM »

Hey u cunt....i think u probably cant even get it wht and whom am referring to....i think its u need a better brain thn a bit more height..dumb witless twat.

Kal el

Re: Will Dr. Kevin Debiparshad do LL for himself? I will believe in LL after that
« Reply #94 on: September 08, 2020, 05:34:04 AM »

Yea yea u increase ur height day by day so much it feels like u r still growing😆..175 lol....and u talk abt urself as if all the goodness in this world starts with u....u cunt u think getting a ove 180 is all that matters and all the guys here who want to just cross 170 or 165 are worthless fanatics r8....according to u a man is amn only if he is above 180..so by ur standards half the 1/3 of the population are nothing not even human probably coz they are below 180....grow up u mind freak..even i can get to 6 feet with cll am only 2 cm shorter thn u...but i aint a witless cunt like u...at least god helped me with tht....dude try to grow up with ur mind rather thn stature coz u cant just buy it with money..and for people like its really hard grow mentally...fking witless narcissist.

Kal el

« Reply #95 on: September 08, 2020, 05:41:30 AM »

Unlike u and me he is not self obbsessed with his body image..if does that its probably 1 year with his work of and for an orthopedic surgeon of his skill it easily means 1 m dollars in losses....as simple as tht..and dude he is a surgeon he needs to stand like 10 to 14 hours on a busy day too much load for a surgeon already and can u imagine it with broken legs....it will easily puah him 1 or 2 years back financially and for him its like  1 or 2 million $..qnd i know this coz my brother is a MD graduate on medicine himself..as simple as tht.

Kal el

« Reply #96 on: September 08, 2020, 06:09:16 AM »

Dude if the there is a defination of cunt then it explains u....u dumfk u r a kid..thts y u dnt know how the world works and what really matters and what doesnt i am sure if u were like 165 or anything u wld have done suicide by now given ur mental maturity coz at tht height no girl wld have given u a fk abt u coz u r such a childish guy with i gues relatively low IQ....lucky for u tht u r 173..with average looks probably thts the only reason i guess u are living..otherwise the likes of u dnt live very long coz u have really dim witted mentality....and tht can naver be fixed u cant just increase ur IQ or mental maturity with surgery.

Kal el

« Reply #97 on: September 08, 2020, 06:16:29 AM »

Hey body builder i think u can still do monorail+LON femurs..its not hth bad..maybe a bit cumbersome thn stryde but far less expensive..and results are nearly same.

a

• 5'9
« Reply #98 on: September 08, 2020, 08:49:22 AM »

I used to respect you but look at your responses. Please do not talk to me ever again.
Calling someone a "cunt" is not acceptable. It's a big word. I hope you find the peace in your mind and try to approach things differently. You are probably older than me, and insulting me. I hope you change yourself. You should be a good example for those who are younger than you. As I said, do not talk to me ever again. Do not answer to this comment.

Best Regards

Edit: my IQ is actually a little bit above 125. But yes. You decide my IQ Alamin, right? Manchild.
height: 174-5 at night
wingspan: 180+

a

• 5'9
« Reply #99 on: September 08, 2020, 08:57:15 AM »

Do not attack publicly. If you got problems, contact me via pm. End of the discussion. I'm not going to insult someone who is older than me. You called me an insane amount of cussing words such as twat, cunt, dumb.
Guess I'm more mature than you Sir. Seriously, don't get mad and don't answer this comment. From now on if you want to talk or insult, contact me via PM. Nobody here has to take your crap.

Regards

drxboom

« Reply #100 on: September 08, 2020, 10:57:23 AM »

I'm 173, 175 in the morning.

Since I'm a little under average I'd benefit this surgery a lot. Because I can simply be taller for the rest of my life with good proportions.
If you are short, everything related to you will be short (average measurements, there are people with too long torso lengths for their height but it's like 1/10000). Your hands, your skull, your feet, your torso, shoulders etc.

The best LL is when you go to "tall" from "average". If you are saying that you'd never do CLL at 170cm, it's because you were not born at that height. If I were like 160cm, I'd definetely think that 170is a good height. But it's not. It sucks. You feel like god has cursed you. He has given you everything but height. It's a real torture.

Being below 170 is 2x torture, I know. But if you are in 160cm range and be 170, you'll simply have long legs and small af torso. It has a great chance of looking bad. Me, as an average person I can tell you that my torso and my limbs are as tall as the natural tall guys. So are most of the people I know who are average. Tall people only has 5-10cm advantage coming from their legs. Their torso would be taller than mine maximumly 2cm. Why not lengthening my legs to be "tall"? It's the best gift in the world.

Mostly average people have problems with their arm length and hand length. But I'm lucky to have big hands. In my future CLL experience (if happens) the only - thing will be my slightly short arms. Nobody will care though. But if you are short and be average, it won't look as good as average to tall CLL.

is ridiculous. In fact, cll is more important for people shorter than 170. If you do 170 175 180 cll, it will not be as good as the person that 160 people get it done.
170cm goal 177 -178

a

• 5'9
« Reply #101 on: September 08, 2020, 11:05:20 AM »

k

F_99

• Height Communist
« Reply #102 on: September 08, 2020, 12:37:12 PM »

is ridiculous. In fact, cll is more important for people shorter than 170. If you do 170 175 180 cll, it will not be as good as the person that 160 people get it done.

It depends really. If you are Dutch and 170cm, (objectively) you are in a worse position than an Indian who's at 160cm.
Not to mention that height neurosis hits everyone differently.
Looking for an alternative.

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #103 on: September 08, 2020, 12:54:12 PM »

So it's all relative, and there's no one height that makes it better or worse. Perhaps the 180cm is legitimately considering suicide for not being a Chad height and therefore if he got the height surgery then objectively his impact will be much better than the 165cm guy who wasnt considering suicide
... Because now the 180cm is alive

So it's personal, no point is saying this is better or this is worse or he or she will have less impact by doing this surgery. It's yourself. You decide if it's worth for you. Only you can decide for yourself
This account is no longer in use.

User requested self-ban.

a

• 5'9
« Reply #104 on: September 08, 2020, 01:11:30 PM »

Thank you so much, both. You guys really understand me lol. Look at this pity man, talking as if this place is his father's property! People need to man up. Have some respect. Again, thank you brothers.

As O_99 said "not to mention that height neurosis hits everyone differently" EXACTLY! Just because I'm an average guy or other people who are average or tall, they might still be obsessed in a high level!

Ghkid, excellent. Every word you said are more than true. I hope one day everyone will be as understanding as you.

Alamin, even though I'm probably younger than you, here is your life lesson: If you want to change someone's opinion, be nice rather than cussing!

There are 2 seperated things which are the same in the end.
1- statistically being short
2- FEELING short no matter what your height is

Someone really needs to read some psychological books! And also, a book related to etiquette!

Best Regards for those who deserves

Body Builder

« Reply #105 on: September 08, 2020, 01:47:26 PM »

Hey body builder i think u can still do monorail+LON femurs..its not hth bad..maybe a bit cumbersome thn stryde but far less expensive..and results are nearly same.
Dude, externals on femurs is a big no, even eith monotrails and LON-LATN.
Also, no respectable doctor offers that option because for femurs internals only is the only way to go.
And Stryde is by far the best nail out there, so only that is an option for me.
But too expensive unfortunately.

If I did tibias however, externals only would have been my choice again and again. But with tsf and not monorails cause it is by far the safest way of doing LL. But we are offtopic.

las vegas baby

« Reply #106 on: September 08, 2020, 02:05:16 PM »

All these discussions are not quite useful if the surgery itself is not safe. If a surgeon who could get it done and knows the procedure inside out chose not to, there must be a good reason for it.

Dont use people with body dysmorphia as examples or inspiration. For them this might be worth it despite the risks.

To me some one as "sane headed" and smart like Dr. Kevin Debiparshad's personal take on the matter is very important.

even he thinks "yea this surgery exists, but I dont wanna do it for myself. I have some things going in life like Im married and good career. I dont want to risk any long term problems by doing this surgery"

To me that says a lot!

Kal el

« Reply #107 on: September 08, 2020, 02:35:59 PM »

Did u really😅..i am really sorry bro i am so sorry..i was in a very bad mood lately..actually since a few days....i just came to the forum today and i dnt knw y i just wanted to speak   here for no reason..dont take it srsly bro..and this is also for anyone else whose sentiments i hurt..we are all bro and sis here..we all face the same problem more or less..so we shld help each other in whtever way we can but smetimes things do go sideways..i apologize on my behalf..sorry mate..but A i think you shld be a bit more conservative and thoughtful with wht u write coz u knw there are guys who wld never reach ur goal or ur stats even with cll so we shld be mindful not to hurt anyone's sentiments coz u know height is subjective in a way and setting a benchmark is not a very good idea..u and i may be lucky tht we can think abt getting to above 6 feet mark but some of our other brothers aint tht lucky enough..and so rather be self obbsessed with ourselfs we should think about collective options and wellbeing for all future llers including us....and ofcourse wht u have r8 now is good..it urs enjoy it but putting em here on the forum in a irrevalent manner is i guess pretty gross and idiotic somehow..at last sorry for my misbehaviour i love u bro u a great guy just with a bit on the younger side with the mindset😅..but am it will change coz wid age comes wisdom and maturity.

Kal el

« Reply #108 on: September 08, 2020, 02:47:56 PM »

At ur current height i guess u r pretty much ok..coz u also have a muscular body so things really do tend to get manly on ur account..coz i know some of my friends who are muscular and also at ur height and belive me they sinply slay..even way good looking physically then some of my 6ft and above frnds..coz they are akinny and some are just obese....so its not a very real neccesity for u to get the femurs done.

« Reply #109 on: September 08, 2020, 02:54:06 PM »

It depends really. If you are Dutch and 170cm, (objectively) you are in a worse position than an Indian who's at 160cm.
Not to mention that height neurosis hits everyone differently.

Not really. Actually country shouldn't really be used to measure this.

People move all the time. But you can't change your height and race.

Being 160cm as a man is a death sentence in terms of being physically attractive regardless of what race he is.

Kal el

« Reply #110 on: September 08, 2020, 02:57:18 PM »

Dude if u dont have body dysmorphia why wld u do it on the first place..ppl do this thing to kill the height neurosis which is in itself a mental condition and like a disease that haunt them from time to time thts the main reason to do it coz it is a reward in itself and relives them of their neurosis and it definately outweighs the risk of other complications related to the surgery..if u dnt have height neurosis then y wld u even do it....its like having having cancer u know if u do chemotherapy u will cure the cancer but ur body will take a lot of toll u will loss ur hairs and ur immune aystem will be compromised for the rest of ur life but all this complications get outweigh by the fact that u will cure ur cancer....as simple as tht.

F_99

• Height Communist
« Reply #111 on: September 08, 2020, 03:02:38 PM »

Not really. Actually country shouldn't really be used to measure this.

People move all the time. But you can't change your height and race.

Being 160cm as a man is a death sentence in terms of being physically attractive regardless of what race he is.

Average male height in India is 164-5cm. https://www.insider.com/shortest-people-in-world-by-country-2019-6#14-india-15876cm-5-feet-250-inches-12
If you are 160cm in India, you are 5cm below average.

Average male height in the Netherlands is 183cm. https://www.insider.com/tallest-people-world-countries-ranked-2019-6#1-the-netherlands-17562cm-5-feet-796-inches-25
If you are 170cm in the Netherlands, you're almost 15cm below average.

Hell, I know a Dutch guy at 175cm who left his country and moved to England because of his height. At 175cm as an Indian you're good.

How many Indians move away from their country/compared to the total population?

And how many Dutch people leave their country/compared to the total population?

I agree that country (height) shouldn't isn't used only to measure this, because of globalization, the internet culture etc.

« Reply #112 on: September 08, 2020, 03:37:14 PM »

Average male height in India is 164-5cm.

Average male height in the Netherlands is 184cm.

How many Indians move away from their country?

And how many Dutch people leave their country?

I actually highly doubt that the average height of Indian male for younger generation is the one you describe. That must include older men from rural areas. I lived in Malaysia before where Indian constitutes 7% of the country's population. And I can say that more than half of them are taller than me (5'6"). Most Bangladesh men are shorten than me though.

Ok, maybe, there are a few things where the 170cm Dutch will have it harder such being made fun more by their country people or harder to get a job (I honestly don't know if that happens that way). Adults here don't really make fun of another adults' height.

But 160cm is physically too short for a man regardless of race. Of course this 160cm Indian will still be able to marry someone when he got money. If that's all his life is about, then yes, he'll have no problems. After all, Indian women are more conservative-type, don't really engage in premarital sex.

I personally like to think bigger than a country. It's within the realm of possibility for the 160cm Indian man who's already short in his country to move to EU/US and feel even shorter. Indian students studying abroad are common. They also do travel. There are touristic cities in India where they'll meet tourists and expats.

And the 170cm Dutch guy can go to any other European country where he'll still look like any other European guy but the average height is significantly lower. The average height in France is only 174 for example.

F_99

• Height Communist
« Reply #113 on: September 08, 2020, 03:59:24 PM »

(1) I actually highly doubt that the average height of Indian male for younger generation is the one you describe. That must include older men from rural areas.

(2) I lived in Malaysia before where Indian constitutes 7% of the country's population. And I can say that more than half of them are taller than me (5'6"). Most Bangladesh men are shorten than me though.

Ok, maybe, there are a few things where the 170cm Dutch will have it harder such being made fun more by their country people or harder to get a job (I honestly don't know if that happens that way). Adults here don't really make fun of another adults' height.

(3) But 160cm is physically too short for a man regardless of race. Of course this 160cm Indian will still be able to marry someone when he got money. If that's all his life is about, then yes, he'll have no problems. After all, Indian women are more conservative-type, don't really engage in premarital sxx.

(4) I personally like to think bigger than a country. It's within the realm of possibility for the 160cm Indian man who's already short in his country to move to EU/US and feel even shorter. Indian students studying abroad are common. They also do travel.

There are touristic cities in India where they'll meet tourists and expats.

(5) And the 170cm Dutch guy can go to any other European country where he'll still look like any other European guy but the average height is significantly lower. The average height in France is only 174 for example.

(1) It's actually from a 20-49 age group. The younger generation is probably a bit higher (+x cm), but the younger generation is a bit higher (+y cm) in the Netherlands too. And x>y seems logical because of the greater improvement in nutrition and faster economic growth in India.

(2) Ok, let's say that the younger generation's average height in India is at 168cm average. It's safe to say that the younger generation's average height in the Netherlands is 185cm+. That's still a 8cm difference for the 160cm Indian guy and around 15-16cm for the Dutch (or those who live in the Netherlands).

(3) The point is that it's worse being 170cm in the Netherlands (below country's women average) than being 160cm in India.

(4) But again, the percentage of Indians that leave their country is much much smaller than the those who stay. Remember, India has 1.353 bn people as of now.

(5) It's safe to say that most Dutch people prefer to stay in their country. Also, the average male height in France is around 180cm, not 174cm (which means probably 181-182cm average young generation's height).
https://www.insider.com/tallest-people-world-countries-ranked-2019-6#21-france-17231cm-5-feet-783-inches-5

Body Builder

« Reply #114 on: September 08, 2020, 04:05:53 PM »

At ur current height i guess u r pretty much ok..coz u also have a muscular body so things really do tend to get manly on ur account..coz i know some of my friends who are muscular and also at ur height and belive me they sinply slay..even way good looking physically then some of my 6ft and above frnds..coz they are akinny and some are just obese....so its not a very real neccesity for u to get the femurs done.
Becoming taller, even at 1,76, will give me some aesthetic benefits especially since my tibias are too long after tibia LL, so a longer femurs would look better.
But yes, my height compared with my muscles make me manly enough.
The biggest problem is at night, were all women wear massive heels, I am almost the same height with most of them.
If heels disapleared then the difference of height I have with the majority of women (5+ cm) is very ok with me.

That said, of course it is not a necessity and as I said in an other topic, I won't do another LL because I have an important relationship and I have much more important things to do eith 50k euros than looking better with becoming tall.
I would do a new LL only if I really find a lot money to not care about spending 50k, because I am not afraid of the consequences (walking normally and some running is more than enough for me, I am an amateur bber after all and that eon't change, I don't play football to really need my feet at 100%), I just would have found a resoectable doctor to kinimize the risks.

At 1.75-6, noone needs LL, at 1.68 (my initial height) things are very different though. My first LL was a necessity to live completely normal without the short stigma. Another LL eould have been only to have very easy dates, nothing else.

« Reply #115 on: September 08, 2020, 04:09:11 PM »

(1) It's actually from a 20-49 age group. The younger generation is probably a bit higher (x cm), but the younger generation is a bit higher (y cm) in the Netherlands. And x>y seems logical because of nutrition and faster economic growth in India.

(2) Ok, let's say that the younger generation average height in India is at 168cm average. It's safe to say that the younger generation height in the Netherlands is 185cm+. That's still a 8cm difference for the 160cm Indian guy and around 15-16cm for the Dutch (or those who live in the Netherlands).

(3) The point is that it's worse being 170cm in the Netherlands (below women average) than being 160cm in India.

(4) But again, the percentage of Indians that leave their country is much much smaller than the those who stay. Remember, India has 1.353 bn population as of now.

(5) It's safe to say that most Dutch people prefer to stay in their country. Also the average male height in France is around 180cm
https://www.insider.com/tallest-people-world-countries-ranked-2019-6#21-france-17231cm-5-feet-783-inches-5

When you say better/worse, it's in terms of what?

I'd say that in general, someone remained in India will not have as good of a life's quality as someone in EU/US.

a

• 5'9
« Reply #116 on: September 08, 2020, 04:17:01 PM »

How tall are you Bruce Wayne?

F_99

• Height Communist
« Reply #117 on: September 08, 2020, 04:18:13 PM »

When you say better/worse, it's in terms of what?

In terms of being short sucks (for your country), regardless of specific environment, family, friends, etc. It's objectively s**t  if you are short. "We" all know what I'm talking about, I think.
Originally replied worse to this, heightwise

I'd say that in general, someone remained in India will not have as good of a life's quality as someone in EU/US.

True. But the reality is most won't be able to do so. It's impossible the majority or even a significant %-age of a 1.3+ bn people country to leave their homeland and move to EU/US.

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #118 on: September 08, 2020, 04:27:47 PM »

At 1.75-6, noone needs LL, at 1.68 (my initial height) things are very different though. My first LL was a necessity to live completely normal without the short stigma. Another LL eould have been only to have very easy dates, nothing else.

Absolutely same mentality as I have.
This account is no longer in use.

User requested self-ban.

« Reply #119 on: September 08, 2020, 04:33:52 PM »

In terms of being short sucks, regardless of environment, family, friends, etc. It's objectively s**t  if you are short. "We" all know what I'm talking about, I think.

If we're talking about dating which I assume we are since it's the most common issue in general.

160cm Indian man are taller than average Indian women whereas 170cm Dutch man are shorter than average Dutch women.

However, Indian women =/= Dutch women. Look nothing alike.

So a 160cm Indian man having it easier with Indian women than a 170cm Dutch man with Dutch women doesn't necessarily mean than the Indian guy has it "better" in my opinion. But perhaps that's just me.

How tall are you Bruce Wayne?

167cm

NotSoBigBadBruin

« Reply #120 on: September 08, 2020, 04:44:48 PM »

It's safe to say that the younger generation's average height in the Netherlands is 185cm+.

It would be even higher if it weren’t for the large number of immigrants. In some rural areas of the Netherlands, you hardly see any men below 190 cm or women below 175–180 cm.

F_99

• Height Communist
« Reply #121 on: September 08, 2020, 05:03:39 PM »

If we're talking about dating which I assume we are since it's the most common issue in general.

160cm Indian man are taller than average Indian women whereas 170cm Dutch man are shorter than average Dutch women.

However, Indian women =/= Dutch women. Look nothing alike.

So a 160cm Indian man having it easier with Indian women than a 170cm Dutch man with Dutch women doesn't necessarily mean than the Indian guy has it "better" in my opinion. But perhaps that's just me.

What?
It's worse (compared to other people in your country), dating wise, confidence wise, social "stigma" wise (-"hey, I saw Bruce the short guy in Amsterdam, yesterday"), discrimination job wise (the further from average you're as a short guy, the least likely to get promoted), make money, earn other people's trust + respect, etc.
Indian men are usually attracted to Indian women and vice versa, same with Dutch (I'd imagine).

It would be even higher if it weren’t for the large number of immigrants. In some rural areas of the Netherlands, you hardly see any men below 190 cm or women below 175–180 cm.

Oh, for sure.

las vegas baby

« Reply #122 on: September 10, 2020, 11:26:42 AM »

has anyone confronted Dr. Kevin Debiparshad on why he hasn't personally done limb lengthening for himself? I think he only gives out the email ID of his assistant so it wouldn't be appropriate to ask the assistant.

I get the feeling that he is a genuine surgeon who wouldnt do to others what he wouldnt do to himself. His internet articles and social media make it seem like it is not for the mentally ill and for "normal people"

las vegas baby

« Reply #123 on: September 10, 2020, 11:28:04 AM »

Does anybody have any advice on how to ask him this? I might get surgery with him so I don't wanna offend him. How to politely ask?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up