Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: LL surgery- Dr.Buldu-Pricice rod  (Read 2495 times)

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
Re: LL surgery- Dr.Buldu-Pricice rod
« Reply #31 on: September 24, 2020, 02:46:56 AM »

I called Doctor Spongebob right now. He confirm there is no payshunt. There is a "patient" tho. Game ovah

I wecommend 16 gigs of dedotated wam

Lol if the fucckin patient coordinator saids this is a fake diary, then it's a fake diary. Just ridic lol. In a few months I expect Titan to have non union, misalignment, as well as scoliosis problems and a brain tumor

Azmen u gotta defend the right people. Imagine Dr. Paley's official assistant said "this is not a paley patient, caution. I have worked with plenty of paley patients and even based on the x-ray it doesn't seem to be Paley's method.". What's the incentive for the Paley assistant to lie? Literally nothing.

You can see in the first post how deliberate he made his words to say "I dodged the fück outta murat, I got cheaper price, blah blah." Titan knows he's lying lol, trying to have a fallback plan in case Murat pulls up and calls him out

Best wishes Titanic. May I hope you sink.
This account is no longer in use.

User requested self-ban.

azman

« Reply #32 on: September 24, 2020, 03:26:25 AM »

I called Doctor Spongebob right now. He confirm there is no payshunt. There is a "patient" tho. Game ovah

I wecommend 16 gigs of dedotated wam

Lol if the fucckin patient coordinator saids this is a fake diary, then it's a fake diary. Just ridic lol. In a few months I expect Titan to have non union, misalignment, as well as scoliosis problems and a brain tumor

Azmen u gotta defend the right people. Imagine Dr. Paley's official assistant said "this is not a paley patient, caution. I have worked with plenty of paley patients and even based on the x-ray it doesn't seem to be Paley's method.". What's the incentive for the Paley assistant to lie? Literally nothing.

You can see in the first post how deliberate he made his words to say "I dodged the fück outta murat, I got cheaper price, blah blah." Titan knows he's lying lol, trying to have a fallback plan in case Murat pulls up and calls him out

Best wishes Titanic. May I hope you sink.

Didn't realize you were being sarcastic ;D

Wasn't defending anyone, just agree with his point on Why pay a middle man like Mu RAT that have been caught lying many of times and spying on dairies when you can go to Dr. Buldu directly and save some $$$.

But if you trust Mu RAT Ekinci and not believe Titan's statement of going to Dr. Buldu directly then you're in the same boat as A and what he called himself.

As you mentioned GAME OVER too much fake posts about Dr. Buldu.

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #33 on: September 24, 2020, 03:32:47 AM »

But when the patient coordinator saids the x-ray doesn't even look like the work of Baldu lol...

I actually don't give a fück about Murat lol. I ain't know this guy. Fück him.

But obv Titan fake lmao

User requested self-ban.

Titan

• Visitor
« Reply #34 on: September 24, 2020, 03:43:54 AM »

Lets say I am fake lets say i am evil. DEAR FUTURE LL PATIENT WHO READS THIS. WHAT DO YOU LOSE IF YOU CONTACT THE DOCTOR BULDU FROM HIS PRIVATE NUMBER ( +90 532 356 48 75) AND STATE THAT YOU WILL ARRANGE YOUR HOTEL,WALKER AND ETC AND YOU DONT NEED PATIENT COORDINATOR... WHAT DO YOU LOSE IF YOU DO THESE THINGS HUH? GIVEN PRICE FOR LL SURGERY BY HIS COORDINATOR IS 35000 EUROS FOR PRECICE NAIL. I SAY YOU WILL GET YOUR SURGERY MUCH LESS THAN THAT PRICE.(AROUND 30000 EUROS)

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #35 on: September 24, 2020, 04:01:42 AM »

Ok u are real den. K den. Sorry sxxy man

Hopefully all goes smooth.

Just don't magically get "non union" in a month haha.

Remember Dr. Baldu himself said your x-rays does not look like a patient of his :) the nerve to continue refuting your own doctor- oh wait you're totally his patient, sorry daddy

User requested self-ban.

azman

« Reply #36 on: September 24, 2020, 04:14:53 AM »

Ok u are real den. K den. Sorry sxxy man

Hopefully all goes smooth.

Just don't magically get "non union" in a month haha.

Remember Dr. Baldu himself said your x-rays does not look like a patient of his :) the nerve to continue refuting your own doctor- oh wait you're totally his patient, sorry daddy

I don't recall Dr. Baldu posting anything on this forum himself.  It's the Mu RAT that posted that and if its coming from Mu RAT Ekinci it's a lie as usual or him representing himself as Dr. Baldu.

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #37 on: September 24, 2020, 04:23:53 AM »

heres Dr Halil's comment: Incision points does not seem to be mine, for example right femur is lower than where i do the osteotomy.

Azman anyways why u care lol. Ain't u gone with giotikas and already done with everything. Life be good for u? U recoverin good?

I leik Doctor Sarin tho. He cripples people. I will go to Sarin

User requested self-ban.

azman

« Reply #38 on: September 24, 2020, 04:25:57 AM »

Lets say I am fake lets say i am evil. DEAR FUTURE LL PATIENT WHO READS THIS. WHAT DO YOU LOSE IF YOU CONTACT THE DOCTOR BULDU FROM HIS PRIVATE NUMBER ( +90 532 356 48 75) AND STATE THAT YOU WILL ARRANGE YOUR HOTEL,WALKER AND ETC AND YOU DONT NEED PATIENT COORDINATOR... WHAT DO YOU LOSE IF YOU DO THESE THINGS HUH? GIVEN PRICE FOR LL SURGERY BY HIS COORDINATOR IS 35000 EUROS FOR PRECICE NAIL. I SAY YOU WILL GET YOUR SURGERY MUCH LESS THAN THAT PRICE.(AROUND 30000 EUROS)

Hey Mu RAT Ekinc, is this true? 
You been taking in commission of around 5000 EUROS for yourself in your medical tourist company, for what taking pictures, lying and spying on this forum for new clients. 

You been taking 5000Euros from members on this forum, how could you do you have no SHAME.   I think your days of promoting on this forum are done.  GAME OVER and do promote else where.

I'm going change career and become a patient coordinator and official representative of Dr. Buldu.  So anyone thinking of doing CLL with Dr. Buldu contact me and give me that 5000Euros or save that 5000Euros and contact Dr. Buldu directly. Is that worth 5000Euros instead of using Mu RAT Ekinc?

azman

« Reply #39 on: September 24, 2020, 04:30:15 AM »

heres Dr Halil's comment: Incision points does not seem to be mine, for example right femur is lower than where i do the osteotomy.

Azman anyways why u care lol. Ain't u gone with giotikas and already done with everything. Life be good for u? U recoverin good?

I leik Doctor Sarin tho. He cripples people. I will go to Sarin

That comment was from Mu RAT Ekinc.  There are no proof that Dr. Buldu made that comment.  Mu RAT Ekinc has lied to us one too many times why trust him now.

Frankly I don't care, just don't like a snke @ Mu RAT Ekinc so I'm going to reply to his post from now only when I have time like today ;D   

Titan

• Visitor
« Reply #40 on: September 24, 2020, 04:46:50 AM »

I did not lie about who my doctor is. I believe in helping others and got a lot help from this forum and wanted to give back. I like the Matrix movie the scene where Morpheus held hostage by agent Smith. Smith starts to talk about first matrix world which is so spectacular that everyone got what they want and they were happy. But later on it seemed that people dont like happines,help, they want misery and first matrix world collapses to create new one where people suffers. I wanted to help people in the crucial part ( the money) and I believe i did.I will not continue to write my journey even if i had nonunion or other problems.

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #41 on: September 24, 2020, 05:58:38 AM »

I did not lie about who my doctor is. I believe in helping others and got a lot help from this forum and wanted to give back. I like the Matrix movie the scene where Morpheus held hostage by agent Smith. Smith starts to talk about first matrix world which is so spectacular that everyone got what they want and they were happy. But later on it seemed that people dont like happines,help, they want misery and first matrix world collapses to create new one where people suffers. I wanted to help people in the crucial part ( the money) and I believe i did.I will not continue to write my journey even if i had nonunion or other problems.

Thank you so much man. Truly warms my ❤️. Even tho ur gonna get non union in a few days and slander dr. Baldu it's ok I loved the sentiment. I love matrix

User requested self-ban.

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #42 on: October 08, 2020, 03:46:01 AM »

Ready to post the slander? Non union right? DR. Baldu bad right?

User requested self-ban.

Titan

• Visitor
« Reply #43 on: October 09, 2020, 12:14:36 AM »

Listen clown aka ghkid2019. Non union is not something you wish and happens. Yes i have stiffnes i paused for 3 days. Somedays i even lenghten 0.66 mm. I will have my next X ray in 18 october and i will share it here. Then you can shut your mouth. I understand being idiot is something you inherit from your parents. I came here to help people not talk badly about the doctor.

Titan

• Visitor
« Reply #44 on: October 20, 2020, 01:53:45 PM »

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/60738038/7FC8A5B1-D7D6-4F21-A416-C021DB5A4C6B.jpeg.html

Here is my X ray result. I am around 3.6 cm behind the schedule due to stiffnes on my right leg.

hoopdreams

• Visitor
« Reply #45 on: October 20, 2020, 09:07:13 PM »

Ghkid2019 is a fking retard, I literally wanna punch myself in the face every time I have to read one of her dumbass posts. Listen if you’re reading please go play in traffic you fking moron. All you do is get on this forum and  post. Probably have a 3cm penis. fking loser
Evening height: 5’10 (178cm)
Goal: 6’3 (190.5cm)

Titan

• Visitor
« Reply #46 on: November 07, 2020, 04:27:30 PM »

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up