Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Actors who used drugs as kids and ended up short  (Read 1460 times)

Re: Actors who used drugs as kids and ended up short
« Reply #31 on: September 18, 2020, 01:16:08 PM »

Still haven't answered where are you from, I guess you won't, you may identify yourself as 'international', which is fine, but don't except most people to think that way.

If you and these most people really believe that moving to a country of lower average height can improve your quality life, then all those things you mentioned: family, friends, etc are nothing you can't overcome. Whereas it's not possible to be taller currently, except for with LL (to be slightly taller).

Still haven't answered where are you from, I guess you won't, you may identify yourself as 'international', which is fine, but don't except most people to think that way.

Eventhough I said it before (maybe not to you), but I didn't answer this time because it's not important. Being taller than average height of women from 3rd world countries doesn't mean  . And if you think that's great, we're more than happy to welcome you here.

F_99

• Height Communist
« Reply #32 on: September 18, 2020, 01:28:05 PM »

If you and these most people really believe that moving to a country of lower average height can improve your quality life, then all those things you mentioned: family, friends, etc are nothing you can't overcome. Whereas it's not possible to be taller currently, except for with LL (to be slightly taller).

No, because moving from Germany or even my European country to India isn't worth it to most people, just for the height. The 'money' alone that I'm going to lose for the rest of my life just by working in India; I 'could' already give it to Giotikas, to become taller. Or even staying where I live, waiting for alternatives. Not even talking about the family/friends sacrifices, language/environment changes, etc.

Eventhough I said it before (maybe not to you), but I didn't answer this time because it's not important. Being taller than average height of women from 3rd world countries doesn't mean  . And if you think that's great, we're more than happy to welcome you here.

I asked where are you from as a 167cm guy because of this:
So be grateful for the fact you are taller than 95% of the female population in the world while a lot of people here struggle to even be taller than women.
To see if you're above women's average in your country, which most likely is the case.

And again
The original point was that comparing your height to your country's average specifically is not meaningless.
Looking for an alternative.

« Reply #33 on: September 18, 2020, 01:56:40 PM »

No, because moving from Germany or even my European country to India isn't worth it to most people, just for the height. The 'money' alone that I'm going to lose for the rest of my life just by working in India; I 'could' already give it to Giotikas, to become taller. Or even staying where I live, waiting for alternatives. Not even talking about the family/friends sacrifices, language/environment changes, etc.

There are different ways to make money, you don't neccessarily have to live on an average Indian wage, work online, whaever.

You could bring your family with you or just see your parents from time to time (Honestly it's no different from many people who study abroad or work overseas)

As for friends, you'll make new ones in India.

Like I said if you truly believe it can improve your quality life significantly, all those factors are nothing you can't overcome. Honestly, if there was any way I could be taller as easily as you can move to India, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

The main problem with LL for most people isn't that they don't enough money to pay Giotikas. But the potential permanent damages.

F_99

• Height Communist
« Reply #34 on: September 18, 2020, 02:04:39 PM »

The main problem with LL for most people isn't that they don't enough money to pay Giotikas. But the potential permanent damages.

I didn't say it is, that's why I wrote from money's perspective alone. Even if I had the money, I probably wouldn't do LL. My best option is to wait for alternatives as of now. But again I'd lose money and many more by moving to India, which I don't want to explain again or further.

There are different ways to make money, you don't neccessarily have to live on an average Indian wage, work online, whaever.

You could bring your family with you or just see your parents from time to time (Honestly it's no different from many people who study abroad or work overseas)

As for friends, you'll make new ones in India.

That's not how it works.

The original point was that comparing your height to your country's average specifically is not meaningless.

Body Builder

« Reply #35 on: September 18, 2020, 02:22:59 PM »

The main problem is that some people want only to moan and not do anything to improve their lives.
The biggest obstacle for LL is the plenty of money it needs for a respectable doctor and an internal nail if you do femurs.
Risks are everywhere but no big change comes without risks. So if someone is really willing to get rid of his height problems, the only real and relatively safe way is LL.
The brave ones who have the money will do it.  Cowards will just cry all their lives about how unfortunate they are without doing anything to change it.
The only real unfortunate are the ones who are willing to do LL but dkn't have the money for it, all the others are responsible about their misery.

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #36 on: September 18, 2020, 02:58:13 PM »

If you live in Germany and you compare your height to the average 'international', say, 178cm, while the majority of your peers are 180cm+, what's the point?

The world average is lower than 178 cm.
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

F_99

• Height Communist
« Reply #37 on: September 18, 2020, 03:05:28 PM »

The world average is lower than 178 cm.

Better yet. (And you are right)

"If you live in Germany and you compare your height to the average 'international', say, 174cm, while the majority of your peers are 180cm+, what's the point?"*

Tartar

« Reply #38 on: September 18, 2020, 03:06:55 PM »

The main problem is that some people want only to moan and not do anything to improve their lives.
The biggest obstacle for LL is the plenty of money it needs for a respectable doctor and an internal nail if you do femurs.
Risks are everywhere but no big change comes without risks. So if someone is really willing to get rid of his height problems, the only real and relatively safe way is LL.
The brave ones who have the money will do it.  Cowards will just cry all their lives about how unfortunate they are without doing anything to change it.
The only real unfortunate are the ones who are willing to do LL but dkn't have the money for it, all the others are responsible about their misery.
Absolutely true.

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #39 on: September 18, 2020, 03:20:46 PM »

Better yet. (And you are right)

"If you live in Germany and you compare your height to the average 'international', say, 174cm, while the majority of your peers are 180cm+, what's the point?"*

Can't speak about Germany, but I don't feel the average in Austria is 180+ and we're probably not far below Germany (if anything). Although yes, I feel towered at times, but also very normal at other times. Don't you have any migrants? There are loads of migrants from Turkey and Arab countries and even native Europeans who living here who bring the average down. Thank god lol. Big cities are a melting pot with folks hailing from everywhere. If you want to feel less short, don't vote for AfD but Die Linke and hope they allow more refugees and migrants to settle near you lol.

F_99

• Height Communist
« Reply #40 on: September 18, 2020, 03:24:19 PM »

When it comes to actual German 20s/30s yrs old guys for sure it's 180cm+ the average height.

I'm not from Germany but I know a few Germans.
In the Netherlands it's even worse.

a

• 5'9
« Reply #41 on: September 18, 2020, 04:46:18 PM »

Btw
Can't speak about Germany, but I don't feel the average in Austria is 180+ and we're probably not far below Germany (if anything). Although yes, I feel towered at times, but also very normal at other times. Don't you have any migrants? There are loads of migrants from Turkey and Arab countries and even native Europeans who living here who bring the average down. Thank god lol. Big cities are a melting pot with folks hailing from everywhere. If you want to feel less short, don't vote for AfD but Die Linke and hope they allow more refugees and migrants to settle near you lol.

Yeah turkish people in germany might be short but you should see the young turkish population here. At least 178cm. Not everyone is a giant btw, there are also plenty of short guys but trust me the average is 178cm at least LOL.

the thing is, the girls are getting so fkn taller here. I keep seeing 12 13 yo girls who are around 5'8..
height: 174-5 at night
wingspan: 180+

NotSoBigBadBruin

« Reply #42 on: September 18, 2020, 11:01:46 PM »

I have yet to see a 5'7" man from a 6' father.

Jaden Smith is 5’7”; his father, Will Smith, is 6’2”.

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #43 on: September 19, 2020, 08:53:49 AM »

Btw
Yeah turkish people in germany might be short but you should see the young turkish population here. At least 178cm. Not everyone is a giant btw, there are also plenty of short guys but trust me the average is 178cm at least LOL.

the thing is, the girls are getting so fkn taller here. I keep seeing 12 13 yo girls who are around 5'8..

The average is 178 where I live too, but that's not so bad. You'll make it seem way worse than it actually is. And I don't believe the average you state for youg Turks, sorry.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up