Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tibia external with Dr. Amar Sarin  (Read 1987 times)

SuvamRoy

• Visitor
Tibia external with Dr. Amar Sarin
« on: September 28, 2020, 11:53:54 AM »

Hi all

Skyisthelimit

Re: Tibia external with Dr. Amar Sarin
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2020, 03:22:17 PM »

Sarin is a butcher. Why did you go with him? Get mentally prepared for them bow legs.

trooolll

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2020, 12:01:11 PM »

Sarin is a butcher. Why did you go with him? Get mentally prepared for them bow legs.
please do not tell lies and discredit the surgeon! how dare you? sarin's specialty is causing x-legs NOT bow legs. shame that you're trying to spread misinformation  >:(

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2020, 12:52:34 PM »

If you went to sarin because you didn't research enuf, and didn't hear about his history, and was blinded by the cheap price, then fair I pity you

But-
If you went DESPITE still know his history and seen his botched cases and and you still go with him... Then I will congratulate you and encourage you more to go with Sarin. I WANT you to go to sarin. Natural selection of retárds getting wiped from the gene pool, cripple your áss so you don't reproduce ever
This account is no longer in use.

User requested self-ban.

SuvamRoy

• Visitor
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2020, 06:46:09 PM »

I had my operation on the 13th of August. It took around 2-2.5 hours , everything went well seemingly. , all I know and heard some drilling and it was very chilled in the OT, may be too cold for me as I was can’t help myself from shivering despite warm air blower on my chest. The hospital I stayed was nice. After 5 days of surgery I was moved to guesthous. after 10 days of surgery lengthening started.

In terms of pain, everything was fine  for 1st couple of days, didn't felt that much of pain; as I was on IV painkillers. Since then the pain has been on and off but not too bad for the most part,just it is very annoying and discomforting something attached to your legs. I'm  only taking painkiller at night as it helps me sleep.
Everything seems to be going alright. Had my 2nd set of x-ray 5 days ago. My x-ray showed 4.3 cm on right leg and 4.0 cm on left leg. I'm happy with my x-ray, both legs are pretty aligned now. Only disappointing thing about the X-ray is I failed to notice any callous.

I really enjoy my physiotherapy session. Shariq is helping me with that.

My leg next day of surgery:
https://ibb.co/XxgQhV8

My legs now:
https://ibb.co/VH0tF4r

Last X-ray image:
https://ibb.co/yNCTK3P

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2020, 03:17:02 AM »

I highly recommend doctor sarin, many fake diary, but I love it. Reputation thru the roof for docta Darrin

Me love doctahh sarrrine
This account is no longer in use.

User requested self-ban.

montahn

« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2020, 09:52:10 PM »

I had my operation on the 13th of August. It took around 2-2.5 hours , everything went well seemingly. , all I know and heard some drilling and it was very chilled in the OT, may be too cold for me as I was can’t help myself from shivering despite warm air blower on my chest. The hospital I stayed was nice. After 5 days of surgery I was moved to guesthous. after 10 days of surgery lengthening started.

In terms of pain, everything was fine  for 1st couple of days, didn't felt that much of pain; as I was on IV painkillers. Since then the pain has been on and off but not too bad for the most part,just it is very annoying and discomforting something attached to your legs. I'm  only taking painkiller at night as it helps me sleep.
Everything seems to be going alright. Had my 2nd set of x-ray 5 days ago. My x-ray showed 4.3 cm on right leg and 4.0 cm on left leg. I'm happy with my x-ray, both legs are pretty aligned now. Only disappointing thing about the X-ray is I failed to notice any callous.

I really enjoy my physiotherapy session. Shariq is helping me with that.

My leg next day of surgery:
https://ibb.co/XxgQhV8

My legs now:
https://ibb.co/VH0tF4r

Last X-ray image:
https://ibb.co/yNCTK3P

what is your actual height and your goal height ?
162cm  goal 177cm
Morning height: 164cm Afternoon/Night: 163cm

Megaman(blueboy)

« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2020, 03:59:19 PM »

Yo what’s good with you dudes? Try being helpful

Megaman(blueboy)

« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2020, 04:03:41 PM »

Someone link a satin diary

Infinity

« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2020, 05:15:23 PM »

I have actually meet Sarin personally. There are several better options than Sarin in India itself. WHat is the sense in anybody wanting to go to him, when there are already several documented cases of complication?

Of-course there will be repeated attempts to promote him on these boards as this is where he can get new customers so it doesn't surprises me to see a 'new diary' or other attempts to keep him relevant. People need to be vigilant and don't believe everything you read on the net or on any forum, there are many covert marketers floating around.

DO YOUR own research!

qaz

• Visitor
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2020, 05:58:10 PM »

Hello SuvamRoy. Hope you are doing fine. How is that possbile that after 41 days of lengthening you lengthen one leg by 43 mm and the other one for 40 mm. Where this difference come from? Also at what speed do you lengthen - 1mm a day?

SuvamRoy

• Visitor
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2020, 06:51:32 PM »

After 120 days of surgery I’m now walking again. I gained 8.3 cm without any ballerina so kudos to my physiotherapist  Shariq Sir. First day of my walking it was very difficult for me as I was feeling pain at my ankles. Then shariq sir suggested me to stand on decliner for 30 minutes every day after that the pain is gradually decreasing. I’m very happy now as we pulled this off without any complications. It was a hell of a experience. Thanks to Dr Sarin and Mostly Shariq Sir as it was impossible without him.

montahn

« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2020, 05:58:06 PM »

After 120 days of surgery I’m now walking again. I gained 8.3 cm without any ballerina so kudos to my physiotherapist  Shariq Sir. First day of my walking it was very difficult for me as I was feeling pain at my ankles. Then shariq sir suggested me to stand on decliner for 30 minutes every day after that the pain is gradually decreasing. I’m very happy now as we pulled this off without any complications. It was a hell of a experience. Thanks to Dr Sarin and Mostly Shariq Sir as it was impossible without him.

are you sure you gain 8.3 cm ?  :-\ or its 7.3 cm ? or its a typo ???
162cm  goal 177cm

SuvamRoy

• Visitor
« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2020, 10:49:27 AM »

are you sure you gain 8.3 cm ?  :-\ or its 7.3 cm ? or its a typo ???

No it’s not a typo, it’s 8.3 cm not 7.3 cm.

SuvamRoy

• Visitor
« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2020, 02:39:25 PM »

Short Video of me walking after 20 days of frame removal.

https://imgur.com/gallery/oWj5hIp

exceeding2meters

« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2020, 10:59:29 AM »

This is not a fake diary at all, and certainly it was not made to promote Sarin

3 updates in total, no complications of any sort and 8.3cm on tibias without ballerina (basically the first person on the planet as far as I am concerned)

Well done bro yeah we certainly believe your diary
I tell you now, I am the one to survive
No one can stop my faith or my STRYDE!!

montahn

« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2020, 08:14:29 PM »

This is not a fake diary at all, and certainly it was not made to promote Sarin

3 updates in total, no complications of any sort and 8.3cm on tibias without ballerina (basically the first person on the planet as far as I am concerned)

Well done bro yeah we certainly believe your diary

i still not believe in this diary  :-\ ???
162cm  goal 177cm
Pages: [1]   Go Up