Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Trying to get a hold of the doctor  (Read 720 times)

Beemer m3

Trying to get a hold of the doctor
« on: October 06, 2020, 11:38:26 PM »

I wanted to do LL in my home country which is Vietnam. I seen on Facebook they updated a lot of trials. The doctor names is Dr. Doan in Ha noi. There is another doctor is Saigon which is even harder to reach but they offer Lon. Dr. Doan is offering the price of about $18,000 usd. I am comfortable with that price. I just need to get a hold of the office. They got a Facebook webpage but they don’t reply in English. I live in the US and I plan on doing this in a year when my job lets me do it. Take about 5 months for lengthening 8cm on the tibia. Kinda sucks if u think about. U have these fat circle metal thing around your legs for 5 months 24 hrs. That’s why I prefer Lon. Dr. Doan have a lot of pics for current trials n they got big circle metal things so I know operations is current.
before 168cm current 173.5 cm
ilizarov tibia
sept 2023

goal 2025-26 precice max femur

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
Re: Trying to get a hold of the doctor
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2020, 02:28:22 AM »

Cpl2012 is vietnamese, he may help you, but he is with the best doctor in the world Donghoon Lee in Korea.

I do not recommend going to Vietnam for LL. Spend 10k mod go to Korea. Lee is professional the best.

Last time I saw Vietnam case it was cripple.
This account is no longer in use.

User requested self-ban.

Beemer m3

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2020, 02:35:06 AM »

Chinese doctors and Vietnamese doctors have been doing these for years. I saw the doctor post many videos on Facebook so it gives me hope.
ilizarov tibia
sept 2023

Beemer m3

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2020, 02:39:12 AM »

I would do precice in a foreign country if I knew where to go. Spend about 20k and get surgery and go home and work and grow at the same time.
ilizarov tibia
sept 2023

AllinStryde

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2020, 07:39:19 PM »

All I can advise you on is this...if you have tried to get in touch with their office, and they have not reached out to YOU...I would write them off.  A reliable, and well-established practice will have an office staff, nurse coordinators, etc that will contact you.  Don't do it.  Go somewhere reputable.  We are talking about you legs here, and your ability to walk.  Best of luck!

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2020, 08:11:09 PM »

Chinese doctors and Vietnamese doctors have been doing these for years. I saw the doctor post many videos on Facebook so it gives me hope.

Marathonrunner leg ruined vietnam that surgeon
This account is no longer in use.

User requested self-ban.

brondo

« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2020, 08:11:23 PM »

Please don't do this surgery in Vietnam. Do it with someone reputable in the US, or Donghoon Lee, or Giotikas. I wouldn't recommend anyone else and you are risking serious complications and possibly a risk to spend more money to fix them in the future. This is simply not worth whatever dollar amount you think you are saving. If you must do this you can take out a loan, but please make the right financial decision and health decision for yourself.

Beemer m3

« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2020, 04:55:52 AM »

I got knee pain sometimes I’m not sure what it is. I put too much pressure n there’s pain. I see the doctor in Vietnam have many surgeries n I understand what he says sometimes. I do think I should spend more. I was thinking of dr. Lee now. But I will be by myself.
ilizarov tibia
sept 2023

Pages: [1]   Go Up