Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: 155cm to 168cm My Dream 13cm gain  (Read 6081 times)

F_99

• Height Communist
Re: 155cm to 168cm My Dream 13cm gain
« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2020, 05:45:26 PM »

Paley only did LL for dwarfs and people under 5% height. I am sure 155cm male is under 5% or even 1%, but 170 not.

The percentage of non dwarfs that are below 155cm is insanely larger than the percentage of dwarfs. 170cm is a reasonable height for someone to want to become taller in today's world.
Looking for an alternative.

F_99

• Height Communist
« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2020, 05:46:39 PM »

(Posted again)
Deleted.

Gman23

« Reply #33 on: October 12, 2020, 06:29:41 PM »

What kind of BS is this? It's perfectly normal to want to become taller at 170cm in this heightist world.

Are you dumb ??
I am shorter then Average and hence want to do the surgery and at 165cm I still won’t be average height. Where as 170cm is clearly average height for male... and that guy was telling me to not go for 170cm but stay at 165cm and he himself is 170cm and want to gain more ...
Height 156cm / Goal 168cm / femurs and tibia with Dr Parihar or Dr Giotikas

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=65614.0

Gman23

« Reply #34 on: October 12, 2020, 06:32:35 PM »

Paley only did LL for dwarfs and people under 5% height. I am sure 155cm male is under 5% or even 1%, but 170 not.

Exactly... likewise paleys cost for surgery is a blooming 100k+ plus let alone doing 2 surgeries with him ... I have done my research, only need the money and I’ll be back on this forum by doing what I said ... there’s a lot of people on this forum who really discourage you, tell you what to do. And they then selves are greedy. There’s people who are even 180cm in this forum who want to do the surgery but who am I to judge, everyone is greedy ...

Gman23

« Reply #35 on: October 12, 2020, 06:37:29 PM »

I promise you if I was 170cm I definitely would not do the surgery ... Bruno Mars is 165cm, Daniel red cliff, few rappers who are even 163cm like Lil Uzi Vert... and 170cm is taller then them all... but I am 155cm/ 157cm with shoes on which if definitely short then them. Be grateful for being taller then 165cm if your not that’s on you ...

simple

« Reply #36 on: October 12, 2020, 06:46:56 PM »

Hey man, sorry I didn't mean to tell you what you should do. You can do anything you want to do. I just want you to win in life and be happy. I truly wish that to you and i will be following your journey to 13 cm
not sure if 5 cm is worth it.
"Secure men can date tall women.. just saying'" - tweet from Helen Yee

simple

« Reply #37 on: October 12, 2020, 06:51:19 PM »

The girl i love dearly is 170 cm. she left me to be with the guy who is 6'3. I was thinking if i could just be a little bigger than her physically and compensate in other areas, i can be better than her overall. I have alot of insecurities myself.

Gman23

« Reply #38 on: October 12, 2020, 06:53:28 PM »

Hey man, sorry I didn't mean to tell you what you should do. You can do anything you want to do. I just want you to win in life and be happy. I truly wish that to you and i will be following your journey to 13 cm

Thank you man, sorry being rude also, it really makes me angry when someone who is taller tells me what I should do and what I should but yeah I get it you was only trying to help. I will definitely do the 8cm on femurs but the tibia not 100% on that.

F_99

• Height Communist
« Reply #39 on: October 12, 2020, 06:54:53 PM »

Are you dumb ??

No, but it seems that you are.

I am shorter then Average and hence want to do the surgery and at 165cm I still won’t be average height. Where as 170cm is clearly average height for male... and that guy was telling me to not go for 170cm but stay at 165cm and he himself is 170cm and want to gain more ...

170cm is not average at all in most advanced countries. I am not talking about 'that guy'.

Being 170cm and wanting to really become taller is perfectly normal. Only idiots think otherwise.

Gman23

« Reply #40 on: October 12, 2020, 07:45:05 PM »

No, but it seems that you are.

170cm is not average at all in most advanced countries. I am not talking about 'that guy'.

Being 170cm and wanting to really become taller is perfectly normal. Only idiots think otherwise.

Totally understand you mate, but if you imagine the world from a guys who as short as me maybe you’ll be grateful after. Fun fact Kevin hart the famous funny comedian is only 5ft4 and even his wife’s taller then him and yet his happy ... but I understand where your coming from 5ft7 is still short. 5ft10 and onwards is where the tall area is

F_99

• Height Communist
« Reply #41 on: October 12, 2020, 07:49:14 PM »

Totally understand you mate, but if you imagine the world from a guys who as short as me maybe you’ll be grateful after. Fun fact Kevin hart the famous funny comedian is only 5ft4 and even his wife’s taller then him and yet his happy ... but I understand where your coming from 5ft7 is still short. 5ft10 and onwards is where the tall area is

Agreed.

Kal el

« Reply #42 on: October 12, 2020, 08:42:46 PM »

Lol....u r exactly like me....i am 5'8 and the girl i really like is 5'7 but she doesnt even think me as a man coz am not a tall guy..its coz she actually comes from a taller fam....her fathers probably 6'1 or 6'2 her uncle 6'2 or 6'3....and the funny part is she dumped me for a guy who is 5'11 or probably 6ft super dumb guy who couldnt pass his high school exams😂....but i really pity for her coz she aint that smart and dsnt understand how the world works in short she is too dumb but she actually is pretty thts the only advantage she has....but who cares i get many tall girls wanting me..so no problem with that..but i really liked her only if she wasnt tht dumb and she actually thought rationally abt other things rather thn just looks including height..i hope she becomes mature come the age(shes quiet young)....the point is i have everything else ok..its just my body(height and weight) i wish was a bit bigger probably 5'11 and 170 to 180 pounds🙃.

Gman23

« Reply #43 on: October 12, 2020, 10:42:55 PM »

Lol....u r exactly like me....i am 5'8 and the girl i really like is 5'7 but she doesnt even think me as a man coz am not a tall guy..its coz she actually comes from a taller fam....her fathers probably 6'1 or 6'2 her uncle 6'2 or 6'3....and the funny part is she dumped me for a guy who is 5'11 or probably 6ft super dumb guy who couldnt pass his high school exams😂....but i really pity for her coz she aint that smart and dsnt understand how the world works in short she is too dumb but she actually is pretty thts the only advantage she has....but who cares i get many tall girls wanting me..so no problem with that..but i really liked her only if she wasnt tht dumb and she actually thought rationally abt other things rather thn just looks including height..i hope she becomes mature come the age(shes quiet young)....the point is i have everything else ok..its just my body(height and weight) i wish was a bit bigger probably 5'11 and 170 to 180 pounds🙃.

Lol we are all short to someone and tall for someone else. But getting dumped for being short is abit too much in my opinion as you guys were same height... height isn’t everything either, you could be the tallest guy in the room but look like  ... no offence to anyone. So I personally would put looks before height but both matter the same although I’d say looks abit more as you’ll most likely find a girl who’s shorter then you...

Tengo

« Reply #44 on: October 12, 2020, 11:00:15 PM »

Bro 155 to 168 thats ballin! Your upper limit being less than world average doesnt fking matter because you gotta work with what you have. With every cm gained you become less irrelevant to a % of the population. Its also a matter of region and perspective, some might consider 176 as a short man or 164 as medium. All that matters is more confidence and greater traction to the world around you.

Bane

« Reply #45 on: October 12, 2020, 11:24:04 PM »

I am not going to do any of the shxt you jus mentioned. My goal is to go for 8cm on femur and then do another surgery after a year of 5-6cm on tibia. Which will give me a total of 10-13cm gain. Unlike some people I will only go for whats possible and affordable. And I am not stupid to do the surgery with paley or even mahboubian as their price is too expensive. It will leave anyone broke. The surgeons I am thinking of going with is Dr parihar or Dr giotikas. I have time to do the surgery so I’ll wait until I have the money and check if there’s any other decent surgeon by the time. But paley is never going to be an option for me unless I some how become a millionaire...

Okay, I didn't mean to criticize you. It's just that there are a number of people out there who think leg lengthening surgery is easy. They don't realize the costs and sacrifices to make, like the physical therapy required before, during, and after the surgery and lengthening phase. And there is more, like how to take time off of work, or manage to do limited work, while lengthening. It really takes a mature, intelligent, disciplined, and committed person to decide on going through this. I just saw you mentioned you are 19 years old and planning to go through 2 leg lengthening surgeries (8cm + 5cm) for 13cm. I was a little skeptical of how you can afford all this, but if you can afford this and are ready to go through this, then I wish the best for you.

simple

« Reply #46 on: October 13, 2020, 07:06:41 AM »

Hey Gman23, i know you want to do 2 surgeries. If you had enough money for both, would you do 2 surgeries simultaneously? Please reply, thank you, stay safe

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #47 on: October 13, 2020, 07:44:20 AM »

Never do simultaneous unless you want to suffer and be tortured. One LL is hard enough. Two LL is like getting penetrated 24/7  a kabab
This account is no longer in use.

User requested self-ban.

184dream

« Reply #48 on: October 13, 2020, 09:01:47 AM »

i wish for the futuristic methods to come up soon

Gman23

« Reply #49 on: October 13, 2020, 12:52:57 PM »

Okay, I didn't mean to criticize you. It's just that there are a number of people out there who think leg lengthening surgery is easy. They don't realize the costs and sacrifices to make, like the physical therapy required before, during, and after the surgery and lengthening phase. And there is more, like how to take time off of work, or manage to do limited work, while lengthening. It really takes a mature, intelligent, disciplined, and committed person to decide on going through this. I just saw you mentioned you are 19 years old and planning to go through 2 leg lengthening surgeries (8cm + 5cm) for 13cm. I was a little skeptical of how you can afford all this, but if you can afford this and are ready to go through this, then I wish the best for you.

Totally understood you from the start. Well like you said I thought about everything. Hence I will go for a cheap but good surgeon. Will keep an eye on all the surgeon and then go for the cheapest and best one. As money is main issue for me. Well could possibly not be as for me if I work twice as hard at my job I’ll prob earn a lot more which could make me have the money in 3,4 years max even. And I could possibly work from home, as a chef I can take few orders at home and I’m sure it’ll be fine. I will most likely wait a year for the second surgery as most people said it’s best to wait a year. Doifn both together will just ruin it...

Gman23

« Reply #50 on: October 13, 2020, 12:54:56 PM »

Hey Gman23, i know you want to do 2 surgeries. If you had enough money for both, would you do 2 surgeries simultaneously? Please reply, thank you, stay safe

Like most people say in this forum don’t do both surgeries together, I personally won’t do it either. I was tempted to do it but feels like it’ll be too hard and painful. So I think it’s best to wait a year and then do the second surgery

Gman23

« Reply #51 on: October 13, 2020, 12:56:19 PM »

Bro 155 to 168 thats ballin! Your upper limit being less than world average doesnt fking matter because you gotta work with what you have. With every cm gained you become less irrelevant to a % of the population. Its also a matter of region and perspective, some might consider 176 as a short man or 164 as medium. All that matters is more confidence and greater traction to the world around you.

Kind of didn’t get what you said but I think you told me to go for it? I mean do the surgery

Tengo

« Reply #52 on: October 13, 2020, 02:31:39 PM »

Its in response to scarface saying 5'6 being downright short which is close to your upper limit and hence a gloomy statement. I'm saying 155 to 168 will most likely change your life for the better so dont think about doing abnormal lengths to appease other peoples standards.

Gman23

« Reply #53 on: October 13, 2020, 03:03:35 PM »

Its in response to scarface saying 5'6 being downright short which is close to your upper limit and hence a gloomy statement. I'm saying 155 to 168 will most likely change your life for the better so dont think about doing abnormal lengths to appease other peoples standards.

What do you mean by upper limit? Upper limit as in my top half of the body, arms, torso etc ... also what abnormal lengths?  I’m sure gaining 5inches won’t make a extreme difference. Also I think gym will sort out the top half of my body. Get big chest, arms and could possibly look fine ...

deletedaccount

« Reply #54 on: October 13, 2020, 03:41:57 PM »

I certainly do not and did not "condone abnormal lengths". Paley, the best LL doctor in the world offers 16 cm as a choice and I pointed it out as a possibility so OP could reach a borderline average height instead of a short height which I am and have experienced and dislike. And I had also thrown in the words "if safety allows".  :)

deletedaccount

« Reply #55 on: October 13, 2020, 03:45:07 PM »

What do you mean by upper limit? Upper limit as in my top half of the body, arms, torso etc ... also what abnormal lengths?  I’m sure gaining 5inches won’t make a extreme difference. Also I think gym will sort out the top half of my body. Get big chest, arms and could possibly look fine ...
Upper limit of the height you could reach with LL.

carpetendro

« Reply #56 on: October 13, 2020, 04:11:03 PM »

I am inch taller than you and I've had the same exact thought of doing quadrilaterals (no at the same time) to go up to 5'5/6 but the biggest thing holding me back is that my proportions would be noticeably out of place and also the long term effects. I've worn 2" shoe lifts and that itself makes my arm look kind of short in comparison to my body, if I did 2" more in my femurs it would be so obvious that something is wrong with my proportions. Imagine spending all that money on leg lengthening only to end up looking more weird. I would have to do arm lengthening in addition to LL. For me, with 2" more on my leg, my proportions are better so I would settle for that. I'm under no illusion that if I do quads + AL then that's going to come back and haunt me when I'm older.

I don't know what your proportions are like but I would strongly suggest you use shoe lifts and look at yourself in the mirror or take a picture/video to see how it looks and if adding more inches would make you look better or worse. You should pay attention to your proportions more than the numbers. Of course we all want more height but long term effects + proportions are more important, at least in my opinion.

deletedaccount

« Reply #57 on: October 13, 2020, 04:15:21 PM »

I am inch taller than you and I've had the same exact thought of doing quadrilaterals (no at the same time) to go up to 5'5/6 but the biggest thing holding me back is that my proportions would be noticeably out of place and also the long term effects. I've worn 2" shoe lifts and that itself makes my arm look kind of short in comparison to my body, if I did 2" more in my femurs it would be so obvious that something is wrong with my proportions. Imagine spending all that money on leg lengthening only to end up looking more weird. I would have to do arm lengthening in addition to LL. For me, with 2" more on my leg, my proportions are better so I would settle for that. I'm under no illusion that if I do quads + AL then that's going to come back and haunt me when I'm older.

I don't know what your proportions are like but I would strongly suggest you use shoe lifts and look at yourself in the mirror or take a picture/video to see how it looks and if adding more inches would make you look better or worse. You should pay attention to your proportions more than the numbers. Of course we all want more height but long term effects + proportions are more important, at least in my opinion.
If you are 5'2" and want to reach 5'5" you don't need to do quadrilaterals for that

carpetendro

« Reply #58 on: October 13, 2020, 04:31:41 PM »

If you are 5'2" and want to reach 5'5" you don't need to do quadrilaterals for that

I know I could do 3" on one of my legs but as I mentioned my arms are short so wearing 2" shoe lifts makes my arm look short but not noticeably short. If I do 3" it would be noticeable and if I add 2/3" more then I'd look terrible. I'm just really unlucky to have short arms and height. There's also long term effects. I don't believe that doing 2" LL won't affect me in the future, in fact I've already come to accept that I will but doing more would definitely fk me up when I'm older. I can always earn more money and do LL on my tibia/femur but I can't shorten it. That's my reasoning anyway.

deletedaccount

« Reply #59 on: October 13, 2020, 04:47:52 PM »

I know I could do 3" on one of my legs but as I mentioned my arms are short so wearing 2" shoe lifts makes my arm look short but not noticeably short. If I do 3" it would be noticeable and if I add 2/3" more then I'd look terrible. I'm just really unlucky to have short arms and height. There's also long term effects. I don't believe that doing 2" LL won't affect me in the future, in fact I've already come to accept that I will but doing more would definitely fk me up when I'm older. I can always earn more money and do LL on my tibia/femur but I can't shorten it. That's my reasoning anyway.
I doubt from my own unassessed priori judgement that it would make that much of a difference, and @OverrideYourGenetics has short arms as well and doesn't look bad at all proportionally. Also if the choice was to move from very short to closer to normal range or preserve proportions the choice is very clear to me.

Tengo

« Reply #60 on: October 13, 2020, 04:47:57 PM »

@scarface 170/168 being short is subjective to your benchmark/life/environment. I'm around 168 now, but if I went from 5cm less to my current height I would probably be alot more content than I am now. No hard feelings, I wanted to clarify because a 5'4 or below hearing 168 is short can be destructive, 168 could well be average in many regions.

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #61 on: October 13, 2020, 04:48:45 PM »

Sum time a man has to weigh whether they want proportions or staying short. I wud take shortish arms and 5'6 anyday  over being 5'2 4ever. U may disagree but u know best as u are living it
This account is no longer in use.

User requested self-ban.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up