Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Chinese man, 22, faces permanent disabilities after receiving botched leg-length  (Read 1330 times)

HumanGiraffe

• Visitor

Chinese man, 22, faces permanent disabilities after receiving botched leg-lengthening surgery to be taller
A man in China faces being permanently disabled after a botched leg-lengthening procedure left him with severe infections in his limbs.

The 22-year-old, who remains unidentified, had travelled oversea to receive the surgery in a bid to become 5ft9 after feeling insecure about his height for years, reported Chinese media.
But the man’s dream of growing taller turned into a nightmare after he suffered serious complications for months and eventually lost the ability to walk.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8768805/amp/Chinese-man-22-faces-permanent-disabilities-receiving-botched-leg-lengthening-surgery.html
« Last Edit: October 14, 2020, 03:36:55 PM by HumanGiraffe »

deletedaccount

Thanks for conveniently linking the article

Apprehensive Finance

It often depends on which doctor you go to. It doesn't say which doctor this person went to but I doubt it was one of the good ones.

ghkid2019

• Inactive account

I recommend they go to Dr. Sarin or Dr. Saini. Can fix them right up no problem. I can offer discounts.

The permanent disabilities is from bone infection. External fixator dirty path to bone. Gotta keep ya stuff sterile and use whatever alcohol wipes they tell you to do. Could be doctors fault. Could be patients unsanitary fault. Who knows.

I will say one thing, even with internals you can get bone infection. Myevolution got bone infection with stryde tibias. With Paley. The so called best. So stuff happens. But I still guarantee the infection rate in the US is so low that it might as well be 0% rate. Nonetheless this is a risk and y'all should be aware of what sticking foreign stuff inside ur bones can do to you.

Link for giga Chad 2m Scarface king: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8768805/amp/Chinese-man-22-faces-permanent-disabilities-receiving-botched-leg-lengthening-surgery.html

It's very recent, last month.
This account is no longer in use.

User requested self-ban.

F_99

• Height Communist

It often depends on which doctor you go to. It doesn't say which doctor this person went to but I doubt it was one of the good ones.

Yep. Guichet cough cough
Looking for an alternative.

more

look like Korean dr. price and in China Korean drs are popular

exceeding2meters

This chinese guy was Guichet patient? Or other doctor?
I tell you now, I am the one to survive
No one can stop my faith or my STRYDE!!

F_99

• Height Communist

This chinese guy was Guichet patient? Or other doctor?

No. I mentioned Guichet because he was considered a good doctor until a bad outcome happened and then more followed.
Looking for an alternative.

Apprehensive Finance

I didn't go to Guichet so I can't comment. I did do 8cm Femur with another doctor and I am extremely happy with the results.

ghkid2019

• Inactive account

It's banned in china so it's not a Chinese doctor. He did not go to guichet either, no one can afford that shiet. If they can afford guichet then they likely can afford paley  and that's what all the Chinese ppl do, go to paley

User requested self-ban.

ghkid2019

• Inactive account

I didn't go to Guichet so I can't comment. I did do 8cm Femur with another doctor and I am extremely happy with the results.
Are you going back for tibia to get to 5'5 brother

User requested self-ban.

init1alove

The guy in the new went to Dr. Donghong Lee. Dr. Lee has confirmed that.
However, Dr. Lee said this patient is recoverying well and able to walking now.

I am a Chinese. Honestly, I believe this new is not ture 100%. The media has its own purpose and try to educate ppl not do CLL since it is banned by Chinese low.

Astronomy

I think disabilities will sometime happen in the LL just like failures in cosmetic surgeries.
And disabilities are extreme consequences in it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up