Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Is it possible to grow without surgery?  (Read 4971 times)

Bane

Re: Is it possible to grow without surgery?
« Reply #31 on: October 26, 2020, 02:53:33 AM »

ZUCC420, you don't get it. No one is against research to find ways to get taller without surgery. But we have some not-so-bright-bulbs who rely on unproven techniques that are ineffective, leads to scams, and very dangerous.

They keep referring to this website on LSJL as a viable alternative to CLL surgery: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/lsjl/

What is LSJL? LSJL is Lateral Synovial Joint Loading.
https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/lsjl/what-is-lsjl-t941.html  (go to post #2)
 Is a way of inducing growth, through adding weight (loading) the epiphyses (the ends of the bone, the green rectangle in the image) rather than the diaphysis (the red rectangle, where most adolescent growth comes from). 

It talks about placing pressure on your bone ends, like tightly wrapping rubber straps around there, even placing a metal C-clamp or banging it with a hammer many times over. Obviously BS, so the more brighter bulbs realize this and are exposing the truth.

Be careful who you call fruitcake.

ZUCC420

« Reply #32 on: October 26, 2020, 04:06:48 AM »

ZUCC420, you don't get it. No one is against research to find ways to get taller without surgery. But we have some not-so-bright-bulbs who rely on unproven techniques that are ineffective, leads to scams, and very dangerous.

I don't know if you're blind or something but that bodybuilder gives the impression that he's against it whenever he opens his fruitcakey mouth spewing illiterate unscientific ŝhite in this forum, no need to be his lackey and defend him when it's clearly unjustified in this case.

Be careful who you call fruitcake.

I'll call anyone whatever the fũck I want matey. ALso I'm gonna repost what I've said coz u fũcken ruined it.
Strange times are these in which we live when old and young are taught falsehoods. And the one man that dares to tell the truth is called at once a lunatic and fool. - Plato

A man can do what he wants, but not want what he wants. - Arthur Schopenhauer

ZUCC420

« Reply #33 on: October 26, 2020, 04:07:10 AM »

You are free to believe in alternatives and live your life miserably for many years waiting for some miracle that will get you tall with a pill or injection or something like that.

That's just pure unadulterated rat ŝhit coming from this fruitcake....

Just cause some of us here would love to see a better, superior alternative to the contemporary barbaric elective that's currently going around at $100k with sum additional $$$ (another 50k) for emergency contingencies just to fking even have a 90% chance of undergoing the whole damn ordeal smoothly unscathed (since that's what the pros are charging) which is based on an almost 100 years old ancient science makes us crazy delusional lunatics best consigned to an asylum according to this fruitcake lmao!

I don't know about others but I'm only 22 years old and thus prudently can afford to wait at the very least 10 years for a superior alternative to emerge, based on tangible concrete evidence from my perusal of the current technological trajectory of the biological sciences which includes stem cells, bones and cartilages I can assuredly say we have the technology right now, currently available to treat short height but for obvious reasons won't get manifested because of the complete and utter bantherpiss ŝhitte of a culture/society in the west especially the US where most of these researches would've taken place.

My only hope is capitalism and tangentially related r&d development to height growth like stem cells, bioprinting, cartilage implantation all of which is feasible right now that'll usher in the secret to growing taller proportionally without any limits and also without harming anything in the human body basically recreating the growth spurt period while maintaining the unclosed growth plate however long someone desires.

Only luddites that doesn't even understand how science works let alone even have the mental capacity to appreciate it to any meaningful degree would deem my choice as being crazy/stupid/delusional or egregiously equate my foresight as being merely composed of blind faith in a miracle silver bullet in some god knows how long distant future.

This thread is for the skeptics (one of whom is particularly egregious) on this board who believe that traditional distraction osteogenesis using an Ilizarov frame or magnetic nails is the only procedure we're likely to see for effective limb lengthening in our lifetime or within the next 20 (or whatever ridiculous, inflated number) years.

Those of you who have seen me post on this board before have most likely seen me say time and again that we're no further than 10 years away from a safer, more effective procedure that could allow for even more growth than distraction osteogenesis with much greater (if not total) retention of physical abilities, particularly athletic ability. The last time I discussed this on this board was a few months ago now (I haven't posted in a while), and I had one back-and-forth with what is possibly the most fervent skeptic on this board that terminated with that individual essentially dismissing my claims regarding the imminent creation of such a technique as a fantasy or product of hopeful delusions.

I responded to this by informing that poster that they were a scientific illiterate and do not understand the way scientific progress works, or the magnitude of the increase in the rate of scientific discovery and advancement in the information age. Well, being an enthusiast and hobbyist of several biomedical fields, I constantly keep myself up-to-date with recent scientific advancements and discoveries in those same fields. And, earlier this week while I was browsing my sources, I happened upon these very interesting morsels:

https://physicsworld.com/a/handheld-biopen-prints-human-cartilage/

Handheld biopen prints human cartilage
04 Oct 2018

A handheld “biopen” capable of 3D printing cartilage tissue could for the first time be used during surgery to treat cartilage injuries and osteoarthritus. The extrusion-based device, which prints live stem cells embedded in a hydrogel material, produces constructs that look and behave just like natural articular tissue (Biofabrication 10 045006).

“This is in stark contrast to conventional reparative cartilage made of fibrocartilage, which is very different in structure to physiological cartilage, inferior in quality and not durable,” say the researchers, a multidisciplinary team that includes surgeons, biologists, physicists and engineers. “Our technique and the scaffolds we are able to produce provide much hope for treating patients suffering from cartilage injuries and osteoarthritis.”

While some success has been reported for surgical treatments that exploit engineered cartilage tissue, existing procedures require two separate operations: one to remove the damaged tissue, and another to replace the tissue once it is repaired. What’s more, surgeons report a high failure rate – partly because pre-fabricated scaffolds might not perfectly match the defect, and partly because the implanted tissue is not similar enough to natural cartilage to survive for long inside the body.

Note that this is WITHOUT major attention being paid to the field of cartilage tissue engineering. Furthermore, this article actually serves as a follow-up to this other article:

https://physicsworld.com/a/biopen-speeds-up-stem-cell-repair/

Biopen speeds up stem-cell repair
20 Mar 2018

As 3D printing technology evolves and advances, we are getting ever closer to the goal of being able to implant 3D printed tissues inside the body. At present, 3D printed cells must first be cultivated and then allowed to grow into viable tissue – which normally takes a few days. But a new instrument, dubbed the biopen, could help to speed up this process. The biopen, developed by researchers in Australia, could allow surgeons to repair damaged bone and cartilage by “drawing” new cells directly onto bone during surgery and then filling in any damaged areas.

I've taken the liberty of bolding and underlining something particularly interesting about these two articles. Notice what it is? The second article, which is about the original release of the Biopen, was published on March 20th of this year, while the first one, which details successful forays into cartilage printing using the Biopen (and even upcoming attempts to surgically implant the tissue) was published this month, roughly 7 months later.

Then there's this:

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2018/10/181010105531.htm

With today's technology, we can 3-D-print sculptures, mechanical parts, prosthetics, even guns and food. But a team of University of Utah biomedical engineers have developed a method to 3-D-print cells to produce human tissue such as ligaments and tendons, a process that will greatly improve a patient's recovery. A person with a badly damaged ligament, tendon, or ruptured disc could simply have new replacement tissue printed and ultimately implanted in the damaged area, according to a new paper published in the Journal of Tissue Engineering, Part C: Methods.

The paper, for the scientifically-inclined:

https://www.liebertpub.com/doi/10.1089/ten.tec.2018.0184

So it's now possible to 3D print connective tissue such as ligaments and tendons, which are among the soft tissue that is distended and damaged by distraction osteogenesis (ultimately resulting in loss of physical ability). The paper was published on September 14th of this year. This again follows up on the Biopen article from months before, as well as several other research papers involving printed biological tissue that have been published throughout this year.

And again I repeat that all this progress comes without any special attention paid to the field of tissue engineering. This is a natural progression. So, as I've always said, there's nothing absurd about asserting that a non-crippling, safer, better alternative to distraction osteogenesis could be as close as 10 years away, probably more like 7 or 8 if height increase had as much impetus from the (overwhelmingly male) community of short statured people who want to be taller as androgenic alopecia gets from men/women who are balding or weight loss procedures get from overweight people.

Stuff like this is the reason why bullsh*t copes like "therapy" and "acceptance" (i.e. resignation) should NEVER be suggested as "solutions" to height dysphoria or any problems involving a person's height. The community ought to be encouraging short people who have experienced heightism and/or are otherwise unhappy with their height to make as much money as they possibly can so we can all come together and help FUND research like this, so that we can ALL have a solution that doesn't involve excruciating pain and risk of being permanently crippled a la unicorn from this board.
Strange times are these in which we live when old and young are taught falsehoods. And the one man that dares to tell the truth is called at once a lunatic and fool. - Plato

Bane

« Reply #34 on: October 26, 2020, 04:30:45 AM »

I don't know if you're blind or something but that bodybuilder gives the impression that he's against it whenever he opens his fruitcakey mouth spewing illiterate unscientific ŝhite in this forum, no need to be his lackey and defend him when it's clearly unjustified in this case.

The one who is spewing illiterate unscientific ŝhite in this forum is O_99, who is posting links from the LSJL that talks about stupid ŝhite like banging a hammer against your tibia like 600 times a day to elongate it. BodyBuilder and many other people are against that ŝhite, which is the part you don't get.

That LSJL also talks about squeezing a metal C-clamp around your bones, wrapping a tight rubber strap around your bones, and doing stretching exercises to get taller as it were a viable alternative to CLL.

Ghostfish

« Reply #35 on: October 26, 2020, 05:50:39 AM »

The one who is spewing illiterate unscientific ŝhite in this forum is O_99, who is posting links from the LSJL that talks about stupid ŝhite like banging a hammer against your tibia like 600 times a day to elongate it. BodyBuilder and many other people are against that ŝhite, which is the part you don't get.

That LSJL also talks about squeezing a metal C-clamp around your bones, wrapping a tight rubber strap around your bones, and doing stretching exercises to get taller as it were a viable alternative to CLL.
It sounds like more dangerous than CLL :P
If people are looking for this option to save money, I will try hard to understand them. However, if one is looking for this for the safer way than CLL, I will just say wow!!!

HeightGain

« Reply #36 on: October 26, 2020, 08:13:14 AM »

ZUCC420 - please post the research papers that support your claim that we have the technology right now? I know of no mouse models, or any model species experiments, let alone humans in which shows realistic potential for height growth.

Any technology after animal models would reauire phase trials which would take at least 5 years, most likely considerably longer. There would still remain the unknown long term side effects after that.

Theories in biosciences are very easy to generate and conceptually it is a very easy subject. What is difficult is predicting the efficacy and sequela of any treatment.

Costs of any such treatments will make contemporary technologies look cheap.

Body Builder

« Reply #37 on: October 26, 2020, 08:39:31 AM »

That's just pure unadulterated rat ŝhit coming from this fruitcake....

Just cause some of us here would love to see a better, superior alternative to the contemporary barbaric elective that's currently going around at $100k with sum additional $$$ (another 50k) for emergency contingencies just to fking even have a 90% chance of undergoing the whole damn ordeal smoothly unscathed (since that's what the pros are charging) which is based on an almost 100 years old ancient science makes us crazy delusional lunatics best consigned to an asylum according to this fruitcake lmao!

I don't know about others but I'm only 22 years old and thus prudently can afford to wait at the very least 10 years for a superior alternative to emerge, based on tangible concrete evidence from my perusal of the current technological trajectory of the biological sciences which includes stem cells, bones and cartilages I can assuredly say we have the technology right now, currently available to treat short height but for obvious reasons won't get manifested because of the complete and utter bantherpiss ŝhitte of a culture/society in the west especially the US where most of these researches would've taken place.

My only hope is capitalism and tangentially related r&d development to height growth like stem cells, bioprinting, cartilage implantation all of which is feasible right now that'll usher in the secret to growing taller proportionally without any limits and also without harming anything in the human body basically recreating the growth spurt period while maintaining the unclosed growth plate however long someone desires.

Only luddites that doesn't even understand how science works let alone even have the mental capacity to appreciate it to any meaningful degree would deem my choice as being crazy/stupid/delusional or egregiously equate my foresight as being merely composed of blind faith in a miracle silver bullet in some god knows how long distant future.

Note that this is WITHOUT major attention being paid to the field of cartilage tissue engineering. Furthermore, this article actually serves as a follow-up to this other article:

https://physicsworld.com/a/biopen-speeds-up-stem-cell-repair/

I've taken the liberty of bolding and underlining something particularly interesting about these two articles. Notice what it is? The second article, which is about the original release of the Biopen, was published on March 20th of this year, while the first one, which details successful forays into cartilage printing using the Biopen (and even upcoming attempts to surgically implant the tissue) was published this month, roughly 7 months later.

Then there's this:

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2018/10/181010105531.htm

The paper, for the scientifically-inclined:

https://www.liebertpub.com/doi/10.1089/ten.tec.2018.0184

So it's now possible to 3D print connective tissue such as ligaments and tendons, which are among the soft tissue that is distended and damaged by distraction osteogenesis (ultimately resulting in loss of physical ability). The paper was published on September 14th of this year. This again follows up on the Biopen article from months before, as well as several other research papers involving printed biological tissue that have been published throughout this year.

And again I repeat that all this progress comes without any special attention paid to the field of tissue engineering. This is a natural progression. So, as I've always said, there's nothing absurd about asserting that a non-crippling, safer, better alternative to distraction osteogenesis could be as close as 10 years away, probably more like 7 or 8 if height increase had as much impetus from the (overwhelmingly male) community of short statured people who want to be taller as androgenic alopecia gets from men/women who are balding or weight loss procedures get from overweight people.

Stuff like this is the reason why bullsh*t copes like "therapy" and "acceptance" (i.e. resignation) should NEVER be suggested as "solutions" to height dysphoria or any problems involving a person's height. The community ought to be encouraging short people who have experienced heightism and/or are otherwise unhappy with their height to make as much money as they possibly can so we can all come together and help FUND research like this, so that we can ALL have a solution that doesn't involve excruciating pain and risk of being permanently crippled a la unicorn from this board.
If your only hope is capitalism then you are a pure idiot only for that. Because everything in capitalism is for the profit. So even if they find an easy alternative for LL it will be much more expensive because it would be much easier/safer. So thinking that capitalism will invent something safer than LL and cheaper too (because you mentioned money as a drawback of LL) is a joke.

So you are a 22yo kid with big mouth and delusions. Nothing will change in LL in 10 years because we are not even close to something else and 10years are too few for doing something so big like altering the height of adults without a surgery. The best it happened since 50s when LL was invented (in communism btw!) was magnetic nails on 2011.
So, 60 years for something that still needs surgery and it is more invasive than Ilizarov (but much better in terms of having everything secret).

So stupid little kid, you can wait as much as you want. You can even hammer your head to maybe become taller. But the truth is that we don't have any real alternative to LL, even in an experimental stage, so stop saying delusional bs and insulting people that did LL (I did it on your age btw and at that years till your 40s are the height important, not when you are middle aged)  because they weren't delusional cowards but wanted to get rid of their short height once and for all.

Stryder spoke to you much better than he should, like I did on the first time, but leting a kid insulting me by saying delusional   bs and criticize me as a fruitcake is too much for a second time.
So, hammer your bones as much as you want or waitnfor injections to become 6ft in a few days. Till then see your life passing by and lose some of your best years being miserable and almost invisible to the opposite gender waiting for miracles. It is your choice.
But you are too little to judge an LLer of doing whatever it took to get rid of his short stature. And trust me, most of us are so happy with our choice and that choice made us much better persons and especially made our characters much harder. Because after you doing something that hard to make your life better (or even to make you accept yourself better) then nothing can stop you to achieve your dreams.
LL is trully lifechanging in so many ways that naive kids like you who want to become taller just by a pill or an injection will neven understand.

F_99

• Height Communist
« Reply #38 on: October 26, 2020, 09:40:54 AM »

I think you're in the wrong discussion forum, O_99. This is about limb lengthening surgery.

Oh, the (not bright bulb at all) replied.
It says "Limb Lengthening Forum" not "Limb Lengthening Surgery Forum".
Let me put it this way; If a non/less invasive method to become taller appears, for example with stem cell therapy/minimally invasive laser osteoctomy or something and clinics start offering the procedure, do you think anyone here will talk about the traditional nail-implant-painful-risky-permanently-damaging lengthening surgery?

Your signature says "Looking for an alternative".

Ha!

Your posts are about advocating very unlikely alternative limb lengthening speculations without surgery that have no scientific evidence or proof, and at best will take at least a few decades to even determine if it is somewhat feasible.

Do you have a magic crystall ball and can see the future?
No.
Making predictions about the future is silly, especially when it comes to scientific advancements.

You should just stay with that LSJL.info website, that's where you belong.

Even if this forum was about Limb Lengthening Surgery, the question posted is about non-invasive methods and categorized <Off-Topic> sub-board. So if you don't like this type of discussions you can ignore them and stay out. Stick with your Stryde nail and 2021. No one really cares.

So you don't know if lsjlb works?

Well done, you kind of got it after I have written it 11 times. Progress.
You can search for the scientific facts/principles on which this method is based (microfractures, like LIPUS technology, etc). I don't have to provide them because I'm not claiming that it works.
I'm not telling anyone to do LSJL, I shared the links, people here are not kids, they can decide themselves if they're going to try it out or no. Saying it's more dangerous than the surgery is ridiculous.

That means you don't have the iq level to understand that by hiting your bone with a hammer you can't get taller.

This is funny. You've made predicitions about the future for LLS alternatives like you're the Master of Medicine and Biology, have claimed that modern foods cause men to have smaller frames and women less curves, many of your posts are full of ignorance and close mindedness (as many people have told you in the past too), and you're talking about IQs? Is this a joke or what?

The rest of your post is a troll-sillyness mix (not that the others were notable) and is not worth paying attention too.
Looking for an alternative.

Body Builder

« Reply #39 on: October 26, 2020, 10:58:47 AM »

Oh, the (not bright bulb at all) replied.
Ha!

Do you have a magic crystall ball and can see the future?
No.
Making predictions about the future is silly, especially when it comes to scientific advancements.

Even if this forum was about Limb Lengthening Surgery, the question posted is about non-invasive methods and categorized <Off-Topic> sub-board. So if you don't like this type of discussions you can ignore them and stay out. Stick with your Stryde nail and 2021. No one really cares.

Well done, you kind of got it after I have written it 11 times. Progress.
You can search for the scientific facts/principles on which this method is based (microfractures, like LIPUS technology, etc). I don't have to provide them because I'm not claiming that it works.
I'm not telling anyone to do LSJL, I shared the links, people here are not kids, they can decide themselves if they're going to try it out or no. Saying it's more dangerous than the surgery is ridiculous.

This is funny. You've made predicitions about the future for LLS alternatives like you're the Master of Medicine and Biology, have claimed that modern foods cause men to have smaller frames and women less curves, many of your posts are full of ignorance and close mindedness (as many people have told you in the past too), and you're talking about IQs? Is this a joke or what?

The rest of your post is a troll-sillyness mix (not that the others were notable) and is not worth paying attention too.
So lsjbl bl is based on science? Ok, thats what I wanted to hear, that you don't know if it works or not.
Any mentally capable person would have known that hammering your bone won't make you taller, low iq naives like you however are not sure and they are willing to hammer themselves to see if it works or not.
Next step to drawn under the water with a huge rock for 1 hour to see if they'll breathe like a fish or not.

ZUCC420

« Reply #40 on: October 26, 2020, 12:24:18 PM »

ZUCC420 - please post the research papers that support your claim that we have the technology right now? I know of no mouse models, or any model species experiments, let alone humans in which shows realistic potential for height growth.

Any technology after animal models would reauire phase trials which would take at least 5 years, most likely considerably longer. There would still remain the unknown long term side effects after that.

Theories in biosciences are very easy to generate and conceptually it is a very easy subject. What is difficult is predicting the efficacy and sequela of any treatment.

Costs of any such treatments will make contemporary technologies look cheap.

How about sheeps? Sheeps grew tall even after their growth plates closed via new growth plate implantation. And this was done in the 90s.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/2355295/

Defects in growth plates due to trauma, infection, or genetic causes can result in bone formation across the defect, bridging the epiphysis and metaphysis, resulting in growth arrest and limb deformation. We have investigated the capacity of implanted chondrocyte cultures to prevent this process. Sheep growth plate chondrocytes were isolated, and after culture at high density produced easily manipulated cartilaginous discs. The tissue was implanted into growth plate defects produced in lambs and the response was assessed histologically. Following implantation, cultures continued to proliferate and maintain a cartilage-like matrix. After 8 to 12 weeks, hypertrophic maturation chondrocyte columnation, and associated endochondral calcification were observed. Culture implantation was always associated with local immune inflammatory reaction, which continued throughout the course of investigation. Cellular survival was variable and resulted in the presence of viable implants as well as residual cartilage matrix devoid of chondrocytes; however, implanted chondrocyte discs always prevented bone bridge formation. These findings encourage the expectation that cultured chondrocytes may provide a useful replacement for the inert interpositional materials currently used in the treatment of growth arrest.The potential of this technique for growth plate replacement, however, requires a more predictable rate of implant survival. The likely reasons for implant loss are discussed.

How about rabbits? This wasn't about growing tall but whether or not cartilage implantation even works taking from one animal (rabbit) into another (sheep). Again done in the 90s, we've come really far in 2020 with working 3d bioprinter, yamanaka factors for new stem cell creation just off the top of my mind which are really crucial.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/8945814/

An original and reliable technique to culture growth plate chondrocytes was developed to obtain an abundant amount of mature and functional chondrocytes. Growth plates were provided from the epiphysis of 3 week old rabbits. The isolation of the chondrocytes was optimized by the use of trypsin and collagenase. The culture was realized according to the following conditions: seeding at 20,000 or 30,000/cm2 on type I collagen substrate and in Ham F12 medium without a supplementation of glucose or growth factors. After 7 days of culture, the implantation was to be carried out. Different implantation substrates were evaluated in vivo. Agar turned out to be the only substrate to provide strong and healthy chondrocytes 21 days after the grafting. In an other experimentation, the culture was implanted into surgically created defects in the growth plate area. In this case, the culture did not avoid the occurrence of an epiphysiodesis. However, the 6 weeks post operative histologic examination, showed that the implant remained viable, continued to maintain a proteoglycan rich matrix, and began to organize in ordered columns of mature chondrocytes.

We have all the materials needed like I've provided in my previous post, we just need the damn scientists figuring this out directly and this can only be done through funded research. Unlikely such a research will manifest itself but isolated r&d discoveries tangentially related to growth/height will that's for sure.

Body Builder

« Reply #41 on: October 26, 2020, 01:09:51 PM »

How about sheeps? Sheeps grew tall even after their growth plates closed via new growth plate implantation. And this was done in the 90s.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/2355295/

How about rabbits? This wasn't about growing tall but whether or not cartilage implantation even works taking from one animal (rabbit) into another (sheep). Again done in the 90s, we've come really far in 2020 with working 3d bioprinter, yamanaka factors for new stem cell creation just off the top of my mind which are really crucial.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/8945814/

We have all the materials needed like I've provided in my previous post, we just need the damn scientists figuring this out directly and this can only be done through funded research. Unlikely such a research will manifest itself but isolated r&d discoveries tangentially related to growth/height will that's for sure.
Capitalism needs funding? I thought that capitalism needs investment and risk. But maybe you can take a loan to give it to a scientist to find the perfect pill which, like sheeps (the best animal that can describe people like you), will reopen and close your growth olates wherever you want, like a switch.

Till then, try some hits with the hammer, who knows, it is based on scientific facts as O99 mentioned before, it may get you taller and then with the switch become even taller like sheeps.
 ;D ;D

ZUCC420

« Reply #42 on: October 26, 2020, 02:18:28 PM »

Capitalism needs funding? I thought that capitalism needs investment and risk. But maybe you can take a loan to give it to a scientist to find the perfect pill which, like sheeps (the best animal that can describe people like you), will reopen and close your growth olates wherever you want, like a switch.

Till then, try some hits with the hammer, who knows, it is based on scientific facts as O99 mentioned before, it may get you taller and then with the switch become even taller like sheeps.
 ;D ;D

You're really pissed at me for calling out your bullŝhit huh?

Go on assuage your oh so big huge masculine ego that oozes out everytime you post about your escapades while give men advice about women riddling every sentence with masculine just to hammer the point home

yeah you a guy that solely got LL to get liked by women are now apparently liked by them enough to the point where you can dispense advice regarding dating/ŝex,

how becoming a muscle bound fruitcake with long legs after LL transformed you from incel to a chad lmao

please don't consider everyone to be as "smart" as you, cause like you said we are "sheep" and we sheeps do not believe anything an illiterate gym rat broscientist such as yourself say whether it's about women or LL

you might have a few lackeys here and there that'll come to your defense but in all honestly no one gives a ŝhit about you, whether it's people here or women elsewhere

A supposed LL veteran womanizer gymbrahhh still lurking the forums long after his supposed completion of the procedure, I couldn't even make an obvious fake here even if I wanted to troll the ever living ŝhit out of everyone

get the fũck outta here, I will not deign myself any further from even dignifying whatever bantherpiss and ŝhit that comes out of your mouth next

You come across as an insecure muscle bound fruitcake that's a regular subscriber of "Art of Manliness" self-help articles written to assuage men with fragile self-esteem issues whose having a midlife "masculinity" crisis, reads Rollo Tomassi's "Positive Masculinity" and Neil's "The Game" books on how to pick up women and keeps on pugnaciously self-aggrandizing like "brahhh dis skinny prettyboy ain't sh¡t standing next to ME and my BadBoi DARK TRIAD PERSONA" on the internet to complete strangers.

Stop comparing yourself to world-class male models and popular celebrities when you ain't sh¡t, just a nobody loser that spent thousands of dollars on a fringe barbaric surgery just to get to average height solely in order to be liked by women lmao.

Hagane

« Reply #43 on: October 26, 2020, 03:26:59 PM »

man i miss papa franku :(
im sure jojis music is good
but its just not the same :/
Bilateral tibia lengthening with Dr Gdalevitch 02/2023
starting height approx 167cm ( morning height)
gained  55.55mm
End height approx just shy of 5 foot 8 ( morning height)

HeightGain

« Reply #44 on: October 26, 2020, 03:51:50 PM »

That sheep research paper was taking cells and implanting them. Where would be the source of these cells in humans? Reprogrammed cells? Foetal cells? Ethical and technical issues with these options and the costs would be significant.

Most model animals used are genetically very similar reducing the risk of rejection and inflammatory response. Despite this an inflammatory response was seen and there was survival issues with the cells. The timeframe until analysis was minimal.

This is pop science, let's take some stem cells inject them into humans and the tissue will grow and regenerate.

I would love new technologies like this to exist but there is nothing suggesting this is on the horizon.

These procedures even if adopted would have unknowns, costs and a surgical procedure  - unless you are talking about homing stem cells which is even further away from development.

High cost, surgery and unknowns. Sounds a lot like a procedure that already exists.

Body Builder

« Reply #45 on: October 26, 2020, 04:37:52 PM »

You're really pissed at me for calling out your bullŝhit huh?

Go on assuage your oh so big huge masculine ego that oozes out everytime you post about your escapades while give men advice about women riddling every sentence with masculine just to hammer the point home

yeah you a guy that solely got LL to get liked by women are now apparently liked by them enough to the point where you can dispense advice regarding dating/ŝex,

how becoming a muscle bound fruitcake with long legs after LL transformed you from incel to a chad lmao

please don't consider everyone to be as "smart" as you, cause like you said we are "sheep" and we sheeps do not believe anything an illiterate gym rat broscientist such as yourself say whether it's about women or LL

you might have a few lackeys here and there that'll come to your defense but in all honestly no one gives a ŝhit about you, whether it's people here or women elsewhere

A supposed LL veteran womanizer gymbrahhh still lurking the forums long after his supposed completion of the procedure, I couldn't even make an obvious fake here even if I wanted to troll the ever living ŝhit out of everyone

get the fũck outta here, I will not deign myself any further from even dignifying whatever bantherpiss and ŝhit that comes out of your mouth next
Should I get out, a veteran that answers a lot of pms everyday of people who need my opinion about a lot of things, and who really knows a lot of things about LL (from seeing malunions to many other things thst you don't know   about) and let kids like you, who believe to sheep and hammers, writing bs ?
Are you kidding?

Also, except from LL veteran I have life experience due to my age and my character, I am not a young angry incel like you with zero experience to LL and life in general.

So sorry kid but I am not going anywhere, unless I choose to do so. And I am sure people here have much more to learn from me as a veteran and person  than a 22yo young man who wants an injection or pill to become taller and his main hope are some experiments on sheeps 30 years ago and capitalism!

Keep going, with your delusions and stupidity which make you believe even in hammering your bones to may become taller you  really make my day!  :D

levsfri

• Visitor
« Reply #46 on: October 26, 2020, 07:45:48 PM »

To be fair though I have not really looked into that new lsjl method but it seems to be where you tap the ends of the tibia with a hammer, key word here being 'tap', by reading some of the posts here it seems like some people think lsjl is having to sledgehammer the bones or something like that lol.

You lose nothing with trying it as far as what I can tell, it should not hurt at all and if it does you are probably hitting rather than tapping. I mean come on guys, tapping your bones lightly with a hammer is not more invasive than literally getting a surgery to split your bones in half.

That being said it does sound stupid I agree but so does LL surgery itself (in the eyes of normal people), some food for thought.

Body Builder

« Reply #47 on: October 26, 2020, 09:59:42 PM »

To be fair though I have not really looked into that new lsjl method but it seems to be where you tap the ends of the tibia with a hammer, key word here being 'tap', by reading some of the posts here it seems like some people think lsjl is having to sledgehammer the bones or something like that lol.

You lose nothing with trying it as far as what I can tell, it should not hurt at all and if it does you are probably hitting rather than tapping. I mean come on guys, tapping your bones lightly with a hammer is not more invasive than literally getting a surgery to split your bones in half.

That being said it does sound stupid I agree but so does LL surgery itself (in the eyes of normal people), some food for thought.
LL is a scientific method that grows new bone.
Lsbjl is a bs for retarded people.
The real stupid is anyone who can't tell the difference between science and self harming for nothing.

levsfri

• Visitor
« Reply #48 on: October 26, 2020, 11:21:59 PM »

LL is a scientific method that grows new bone.
Lsbjl is a bs for retarded people.
The real stupid is anyone who can't tell the difference between science and self harming for nothing.

Those that do actually try lsjl have nothing to lose except for a few minutes a day, they could gain a few cm or they could maybe not even gain a picometer, costs nothing to try. As far as cosmetic surgeries go LL has to take the cake, this isn't a nosejob, there is no evidence what so ever that anyone comes back from this surgery 100% whether you ask paley or some crazy doc in india. However for some the mental freedom is a good tradeoff for it and for them it may seem worth it.

Bane

« Reply #49 on: October 27, 2020, 12:30:17 AM »

Those that do actually try lsjl have nothing to lose except for a few minutes a day, they could gain a few cm or they could maybe not even gain a picometer, costs nothing to try. As far as cosmetic surgeries go LL has to take the cake, this isn't a nosejob, there is no evidence what so ever that anyone comes back from this surgery 100% whether you ask paley or some crazy doc in india. However for some the mental freedom is a good tradeoff for it and for them it may seem worth it.

Uhh, sure. levsfri, since you have so much faith in lsjl (and seem to have so much time for it and nothing else better to do), why don't you try it out, then report to us how it goes. Go ahead, tap or hammer on your tibias for several minutes everyday for the next 6 months, or whatever the lsjl recommends. Or crush your tibia ends with metal C-clamps for several minutes everyday for the next 6 months. Or any lsjl method of your choice, just be consistent and do it for the next 6 months.

Then report to all of us your results after it's done. Take plenty of before pictures, videos, and measurements, so you can compare them to the end results.

Ghostfish

« Reply #50 on: October 27, 2020, 01:51:56 AM »

Hi guys
Chill out first:)  I was going to just ignore this thread but wanted tell you that we are very far from being able to make you taller without a cll surgery once you are done growing.  Whether you want to believe or not, it is really true. 

Stem cell therapy is only for gap filling in bone not for making you taller.  Stem cell can't form a growth plate or generate a gap for you to grow taller.  Growth plate implantation can be done only for treatment for kids who are or supposed to be growing but lost or damage growth plate. But this is not a trivial surgery and doesn't really make bone grow completely normal but more likely providing higher chance to grow normal.  Note that patients are all children who still have a lot of potential for growing.  Growth plate implanting for adult is another story.  Technically and ethically it is much much harder   for adult.  I seriously doubt that any doctor or scientist would spend time and money on doing this type of research for adult.

Clamping or tapping/hammering your leg may (extremely unlikely) make you grow.  But it will require so much time  for only negligible gaining (very likely less than 1 cm if it every happens.).  If one is so desperate to get taller, he/she may even hammer too hard, causing a serious damage.  At the end of day, it is your choice.

On the other hand, I did cll with stryder.  Although I may not expect 100% recovery, it has been great to me.  I believe that as long as you find a good doctor and extend your bone to a safe limit, whether or not it is external or internal, the chance for any serious complication is very very low. 

Good luck,

Body Builder

« Reply #51 on: October 27, 2020, 09:32:42 AM »

Hi guys
Chill out first:)  I was going to just ignore this thread but wanted tell you that we are very far from being able to make you taller without a cll surgery once you are done growing.  Whether you want to believe or not, it is really true. 

Stem cell therapy is only for gap filling in bone not for making you taller.  Stem cell can't form a growth plate or generate a gap for you to grow taller.  Growth plate implantation can be done only for treatment for kids who are or supposed to be growing but lost or damage growth plate. But this is not a trivial surgery and doesn't really make bone grow completely normal but more likely providing higher chance to grow normal.  Note that patients are all children who still have a lot of potential for growing.  Growth plate implanting for adult is another story.  Technically and ethically it is much much harder   for adult.  I seriously doubt that any doctor or scientist would spend time and money on doing this type of research for adult.

Clamping or tapping/hammering your leg may (extremely unlikely) make you grow.  But it will require so much time  for only negligible gaining (very likely less than 1 cm if it every happens.).  If one is so desperate to get taller, he/she may even hammer too hard, causing a serious damage.  At the end of day, it is your choice.

On the other hand, I did cll with stryder.  Although I may not expect 100% recovery, it has been great to me.  I believe that as long as you find a good doctor and extend your bone to a safe limit, whether or not it is external or internal, the chance for any serious complication is very very low. 

Good luck,
Well said.

But still some people want to believe in sheep cells, hammers and all these bs and living miserably waiting for miracles while others do LL in respectable doctors, get rid of their short height  safely enough and live happily.
Everything we are has to do with the choices we made.

F_99

• Height Communist
« Reply #52 on: October 27, 2020, 12:11:46 PM »

by reading some of the posts here it seems like some people think lsjl is having to sledgehammer the bones or something like that lol.

Those that do actually try lsjl have nothing to lose except for a few minutes a day, they could gain a few cm or they could maybe not even gain a picometer, costs nothing to try. As far as cosmetic surgeries go LL has to take the cake, this isn't a nosejob, there is no evidence what so ever that anyone comes back from this surgery 100% whether you ask paley or some crazy doc in india.

Welcome to this forum, where light tapping is considered more dangerous than permanently damaging LL Surgery.

Haha, spot on!

So lsjbl bl is based on science? Ok, thats what I wanted to hear, that you don't know if it works or not.
Any mentally capable person would have known that hammering your bone won't make you taller, low iq naives like you however are not sure and they are willing to hammer themselves to see if it works or not.

It's almost as though you don't read the replies. Your inability to have a logical conversation makes it tough to reason with you.

Don't forget to not eat modern/processed food, because, you know, your "huge" frame might become smaller, BroScientist that can't understand sh*t. You're the definition of Dunning–Kruger effect (too stupid to understand that you're not smart; click the link to learn more about yourself).
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E2%80%93Kruger_effect

Next step to drawn under the water with a huge rock for 1 hour to see if they'll breathe like a fish or not.

As for your analogies, they're so bizzare, that I cringe everytime I read them.

Height is not your real problem, you need to fix your low brainpower and ignorant behaviour issues, but for those, I guarantee you,
"Nothing will happen for the next many years".

Tartar

« Reply #53 on: October 27, 2020, 12:43:40 PM »

Well said.

But still some people want to believe in sheep cells, hammers and all these bs and living miserably waiting for miracles while others do LL in respectable doctors, get rid of their short height  safely enough and live happily.
Everything we are has to do with the choices we made.
people with no money and no prospectives want to believe in stupid stuff to have a hope and feel less sad, justifying their rejection for something they can’t afford with the excuse of a better alternative that will never arrive for them.

deletedaccount

« Reply #54 on: October 27, 2020, 01:05:01 PM »

The method is protoscience and dismissing it on the grounds that "hurr durr hammer beat sounds ridiculous dangerous" is as ludicrous as dismissing leg lengthening surgery on the basis of "muhh leg brrrreak" having no actual substance to back it. Be a little open minded, stop inflicting half baked opinions on things you don't even know about or how they work based on your one second gaze and throwing around timelines out of thin air when you have no fking clue on the developments are completely closed off to the possibility.

Yes, leg lengthening is currently the only verified, working and somewhat reliable way but other methods which have some theoretical validity to them if refined may lead to appreciable results.

Body Builder

« Reply #55 on: October 27, 2020, 02:08:16 PM »

Welcome to this forum, where light tapping is considered more dangerous than permanently damaging LL Surgery.

Haha, spot on!

It's almost as though you don't read the replies. Your inability to have a logical conversation makes it tough to reason with you.

Don't forget to not eat modern/processed food, because, you know, your "huge" frame might become smaller, BroScientist that can't understand sh*t. You're the definition of Dunning–Kruger effect (too stupid to understand that you're not smart; click the link to learn more about yourself).
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E2%80%93Kruger_effect

As for your analogies, they're so bizzare, that I cringe everytime I read them.

Height is not your real problem, you need to fix your low brainpower and ignorant behaviour issues, but for those, I guarantee you,
"Nothing will happen for the next many years".
I have a university degree and after all my iq leven can't be judged from someone that (may) believe on hammering his bones to become taller while he is criticizing LL in an LL forum.

Tartar yes, low iq, income, lack of courage etc are the reasons believe on bs like lsbjl.
But mainly the first one. Even if you can't afford LL or don't want to do it, you must be really stupid to believe in hammers and all these, even to be sceptical about it and not 100% against.

Body Builder

« Reply #56 on: October 27, 2020, 02:12:15 PM »

The method is protoscience and dismissing it on the grounds that "hurr durr hammer beat sounds ridiculous dangerous" is as ludicrous as dismissing leg lengthening surgery on the basis of "muhh leg brrrreak" having no actual substance to back it. Be a little open minded, stop inflicting half baked opinions on things you don't even know about or how they work based on your one second gaze and throwing around timelines out of thin air when you have no fking clue on the developments are completely closed off to the possibility.

Yes, leg lengthening is currently the only verified, working and somewhat reliable way but other methods which have some theoretical validity to them if refined may lead to appreciable results.
These methods needs scientific research, experiments and proofs to be considered even as theoretical alternatives to LL (because real alternative does not exist for now).
Hammering your bones like an idiot has nothing from the above, dangerous or not.

deletedaccount

« Reply #57 on: October 27, 2020, 02:23:00 PM »

These methods needs scientific research, experiments and proofs to be considered even as theoretical alternatives to LL (because real alternative does not exist for now).
Hammering your bones like an idiot has nothing from the above, dangerous or not.
Yeah that's true

ZUCC420

« Reply #58 on: October 27, 2020, 07:42:28 PM »

Stem cell therapy is only for gap filling in bone not for making you taller.  Stem cell can't form a growth plate or generate a gap for you to grow taller.

Wrong; https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fcell.2019.00270/full

Pluripotent stem cells are developmental progenitors of all adult tissues. Therefore, in theory, they must be intrinsically capable to form both, phenotypically stable articular cartilage and hypertrophic mineralizing cartilage

Induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSCs) can be reprogramed from any nucleated cell and expanded in culture without losing differentiation capacity (Yama a et al., 2018). Thus, unlimited cell quantities are available from minimally or non-invasive sources, which makes iPSCs highly attractive for cartilage regeneration.

To spell it out for you, iPSCs yamanaka factors with auxiliary bio printing can be used to turn any cell into growth plate chondrocytes in vitro, the only problem is finding out a way to do it in vivo effectively without any collateral damage around the region.

I seriously doubt that any doctor or scientist would spend time and money on doing this type of research for adult.

Like I mentioned previously, a specific research conducted for growing taller purposes won't manifest because of the current state of society in the US and other derivative nations but that doesn't mean someone or likely perhaps a scientist won't be able to put together the prospective developments tangentially related to height growth in way that'll result in a superior method of growing taller which will in turn make him or her a billionaire overnight.

Only thing you can say is nananana it won't ever happen like one uneducated hillbilly luddite that's stuck in one's ways who refuse to even entertain such a possibility because of the classic sunk cost fallacy.

Hopefully we won't ever see you here again after you've recovered from the surgery cause the only people who're here after undergoing it are neurotic depressed mess of a human being that can't seem to move on even after supposedly curing their neurosis (yeah and some completely mentally sound veterans).

heightgains

• Visitor
« Reply #59 on: October 28, 2020, 05:47:38 PM »

I think your best bet would be to try to max out growth hormones. I would hit the gym and be also otherwise active doing sports. Proper amino acids intake may increase growth hormones so I would consume Whey protein (protein shakes) everyday. Also make sure to get plenty of Calcium, Magnesium, Vitamin D, possibly Boron.

I was around 181 cm at age of 20 and now at 24 I am 184,5 cm. I have been supplementing with whey protein, and the above minerals and vitamins listed for several years now.

F_99

• Height Communist
« Reply #60 on: October 29, 2020, 01:48:30 PM »

+1

I have a university degree

Oh let me guess. In BroScience?

and after all my iq leven

Your iq eleven? I thought it's slightly more, but if you say so..

can't be judged from someone that (may) believe on hammering his bones to become taller

Again I don't beleve in stuff, that's for the religious, and I am not; I know or don't know. I posted the links and said there's is no proof that it works and then some slow naives (to use your vocab) like you and Stryder jumped in and wrote it's very dangerous/more dangerous than the surgery and similar BS.

while he is criticizing LL in an LL forum.

LLS*. Yeah, a Limb Lengthening Forum.
Is this Surgery immune to criticism? I've never said it's stupid to do it, but we need a better solution that doesn't permanently damage your legs, involve excruciating pain, risks, etc;
Meanwhile you have posted in every thread about future LLS alternatives "Nothing will change for the next many years".

You called that guy a weirdo, but he isn't close minded and was right about you.
It's a little bit suspicious how hard you're trying to discourage people from seeking alternatives to distraction osteogenesis. I feel like this has less to do with you believing a better solution won't come about "in our lifetimes" and more to do with the fact you've already taken the risks and hampered your physical abilities by doing LL and you don't want anyone else to be able to get a treatment that doesn't do that, i.e. "if I can't have it, no one can" syndrome.

Body Builder

« Reply #61 on: October 29, 2020, 07:35:59 PM »

+1

Oh let me guess. In BroScience?

Your iq eleven? I thought it's slightly more, but if you say so..

Again I don't beleve in stuff, that's for the religious, and I am not; I know or don't know. I posted the links and said there's is no proof that it works and then some slow naives (to use your vocab) like you and Stryder jumped in and wrote it's very dangerous/more dangerous than the surgery and similar BS.

LLS*. Yeah, a Limb Lengthening Forum.
Is this Surgery immune to criticism? I've never said it's stupid to do it, but we need a better solution that doesn't permanently damage your legs, involve excruciating pain, risks, etc;
Meanwhile you have posted in every thread about future LLS alternatives "Nothing will change for the next many years".

You called that guy a weirdo, but he isn't close minded and was right about you.
My degree is at exposing morons who hammers themeselves to become taller.
LL, risky as it is, is the only way to become taller.
Hammering your bones, risky or not too, is some stupid bs 9nly for morons and masochists
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up