Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Limb Lengthening in Greece - staying and nurses  (Read 950 times)

johnymeh

• Visitor
Limb Lengthening in Greece - staying and nurses
« on: November 19, 2020, 01:03:05 PM »

So hey guys my name is John i am a nurse and i have been working with Dr Giotikas patients as freelance for a long time . I have joined this community not long ago and i read all your thoughts most of them are exact. I can assure you tha dr Giotikas is (if not the best) one of the best for this surgery. I have had experience with more than 30 patients. They all get the result they want and with no complications. Of course i wont lie to you. There is pain and you have to be patient. I read some diaries about people walking the 4th day. Guys that is not possible. Imagine your bone being broken. You need at least 10 days before you can walk easily with crutches.
I am at your disposal anytime you want to ask me anything. I will tell you everything you need to know from my knowledge and experience. Also I have created a team of people that can help you during your stay in Athens. I can help you find a place cheaper than airbnb, trasnport and also nurses that you will need 100% during your first days of rehabilitation. This is not an advertisment, just my good thoughts to help anyone that needs support or having second thoughts about doing the surgery in Greece. Thank you all for your time.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2020, 01:53:34 PM by johnymeh »

SartBimpson

Re: Limb Lengthening in Greece - staying and nurses
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2020, 01:11:06 PM »

Can we get any proof that you are indeed a nurse with Dr. G?

johnymeh

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2020, 01:42:15 PM »

I can address u to ohter patients that have done the surgery with dr Giotikas or you can ask dr Giotikas. I dont have some written proof unfortunately because I work as freelance. Contact me and i will adress you to other patients that i have worked with, if you like.

Siegfried

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2020, 03:20:45 PM »

does dr giotikas also perform humerus lengthenings? And can these be conducted with precise 2 (not stryde) nails?
Unilateral Quadrilateral Lengthening 2021/22 w/ Koehne
Pre-Surgery: 1.67 m
Post-Surgery: 1.76 m
My Story: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=68285.msg221238#msg221238

johnymeh

• Visitor
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2020, 03:33:03 PM »

i dont know the answer to that i am sorry for information around the surgery u have to contact with him. If there is anything you need to know about your stay in Greece and the rest i could answer tou you :)

AppleFanBoy

« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2020, 05:03:29 PM »

Hey John, I’m actually here at Greece. I am a current patient and there is only one head nurse directly tied to Dr. Giotikas from my knowledge. I am not here to slash your credentials as you may have worked with some patients and have great knowledge of the surgery but I don’t want anyone to be misled. If you can provide some proof that would be great! Or send me a DM of current patients you are working with. Since I know everyone here at the moment. 

SartBimpson

« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2020, 05:29:12 PM »

Hey John, I’m actually here at Greece. I am a current patient and there is only one head nurse directly tied to Dr. Giotikas from my knowledge. I am not here to slash your credentials as you may have worked with some patients and have great knowledge of the surgery but I don’t want anyone to be misled. If you can provide some proof that would be great! Or send me a DM of current patients you are working with. Since I know everyone here at the moment.

I plan to go to Greece aswell for Dr. G. May I ask how much you're lengthening, where you're staying to recover (hospital or hotel) and whether or not if you've hired a caretaker or if you stayed at the hospital and received help from the nurses? Also, do you have to stay at Greece or can you go back home within a couple months?

spartacusforhimself

« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2020, 05:46:08 PM »

Good evening i and also other patience in this forum we were have been take care by John .i confirm his professional service . He was also un a very good company and very skilled nurse

m7liam

« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2020, 05:46:41 PM »

Hi guys - John took care of me when I was in Greece straight after my surgery. I can assure you that he and his team were THE best team I've ever come across. I had complete trust in him to look after me and put my health as number one.

There is no way I would have recovered as well as I have without his help. The guy is the real deal. If you are going to Giotikas, would definitely recommend.

johnymeh

• Visitor
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2020, 05:54:37 PM »

I have asked the last 2 guys that I was working with to comment and I am open to every question. As I said earlier I have had a lot of giotikas patients but I dont work with the head nurse as we have different opinions on prices and way to treat patients and that's all. I am freelance and i can provide assistance to everyone who will ask me. I also have a lot of people that own houses or taxi and I can give you their numbers so you can find a place to stay with less money than airbnb and also plan your transports. I am open to give you more proof if asked so. Thank u all for your time.

AppleFanBoy

« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2020, 02:55:08 PM »

Interesting. I have talked to the head nurse, Maria, leading all of Gitotikas’ patients and I’ve heard an extremely different view on John the nurse.  Like I said before I’m not here to slash anyone’s credentials but the point of this forum is to share our honest thoughts and keep everyone safe as possible. We’re family here.

If I was anyone seriously inquiring about LL from Dr. Giotikas I would always advise asking the doctor directly for recommendations. As you guys may agree this is probably the safest way. Giotikas and his assistant, as they did for me, will recommend everything you need during your stay in Athens. From places to stay, to help at home from nurses. A-Z covered. I would always be careful trusting a third party if they are not directly tied with the doctor...

At the end of the day it’s your choice on how you want to proceed. Just my 2 cents. Stay safe everyone!

Nestor

« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2020, 09:57:30 PM »

Maria is the official nurse associated with Dr Giotikas, she was referred to me by Dr G's office directly. She and her team of nurses and caretakers were fantastic, I don't think I would have got through it without their help, you really need people around you who know what they're doing otherwise it could add months onto your recovery.
Pages: [1]   Go Up