Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Terrible Proportions after only 8cm?!?  (Read 4958 times)

Highest

Terrible Proportions after only 8cm?!?
« on: November 22, 2020, 12:34:16 AM »

https://drpiliortopedico.it/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/PRIMA-E-DOPO-8-cm-1-mese-post-rimozione-11-mesi-post-op.jpg

How is it possible to look this bad after only 8cm? I'm not just talking his tibia/femur ratio either. His leg/torso ratio looked like many I've seen posted here pre-lengthening but now it looks awful.

Anyone here who is decent with photo editing would he look this bad if it he had done 5cm/tibia 5cm femurs?

ZUCC420

Re: Terrible Proportions after only 8cm?!?
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2020, 12:50:38 AM »

https://drpiliortopedico.it/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/PRIMA-E-DOPO-8-cm-1-mese-post-rimozione-11-mesi-post-op.jpg

How is it possible to look this bad after only 8cm? I'm not just talking his tibia/femur ratio either. His leg/torso ratio looked like many I've seen posted here pre-lengthening but now it looks awful.

Anyone here who is decent with photo editing would he look this bad if it he had done 5cm/tibia 5cm femurs?

And to think there are these geniuses that are planning to go beyond 10 cm while telling themselves delusional narratives "just gotta keep on working hard on those knees" "pull pull my nerves can take it" "epic battle between my legs and LL surgery" lmao!

post surgery from 5'5 to 6'

expectation

reality

Strange times are these in which we live when old and young are taught falsehoods. And the one man that dares to tell the truth is called at once a lunatic and fool. - Plato

A man can do what he wants, but not want what he wants. - Arthur Schopenhauer

Hatch

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2020, 02:02:48 AM »

To me his tibia looks little bit too long compared to femur. But otherwise he looks pretty good. He is almost 6feet tall, and tall guys often have long legs.

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2020, 02:53:54 AM »

Two things I noticed:

1. The view angles are different, both relative to his body and absolutely.  You're looking down at his tibias in the before picture.

2. He had pretty long tibias to begin with.  Probalby should've done femurs.

6CMFemurs

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2020, 04:13:26 AM »

He literally looks fine. The photo is just shot from an angle pointed up from his legs, making them look longer. I am sure that after he puts on a few pounds to negate the atrophy he will look just fine.

Apprehensive Finance

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2020, 04:45:03 AM »

Idk people’s proportions vary. I did 8cm on my Femurs and when I posted a picture of my proportions currently people thought it was a before picture. People were telling me I could do another surgery and look fine. But it depends on the person my legs were pretty short to begin with.

Apprehensive Finance

« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2020, 04:46:04 AM »

I  don’t think his proportions look bad.

exceeding2meters

« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2020, 09:26:57 AM »

His problem are his tibias, I don't think his legs are too long to his body or arms too short

But the tibias to femurs ratio is alien. Should have done 5 or 6 cm or femurs
I tell you now, I am the one to survive
No one can stop my faith or my STRYDE!!

Body Builder

« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2020, 10:01:13 AM »

First of all, 8cm on tibias is a huge amount.
Second, that man had already relatively long tibias compared to his femurs. I did almost the same amount (7.5 cm) but my tibias don't look that long because they were very short before LL.
Third, that photo is maybe a little after removal surgery. If he workout his legs he would look better. Not perfect but still perfect.

It would be better to stick to about 6cm, especially since he wasn't short to begin with, but still he does not look bad. Just not so normal. But he looks really tall (much more than 1.81) and with some work out and clothes on he will  definitely look better.
And even without clothes, almost noone will see an alien, just a man with very long legs.
People are not like us here to care so much about proportions. I've seen much worse proportions to men that are models and women do like crazy about them.

Kal el

« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2020, 12:00:45 PM »

Guys plz tell me how can i add a picture in this thread....i got something really interesting to show u all....plz help....and it might surprise some of u in good ways.

exceeding2meters

« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2020, 12:10:30 PM »

Guys plz tell me how can i add a picture in this thread....i got something really interesting to show u all....plz help....and it might surprise some of u in good ways.

Upload it on imgur and post the link

Kal el

« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2020, 12:45:04 PM »

Is imagur an app

Kal el

« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2020, 03:05:27 PM »

http://imgur.com/gallery/mKbF1WQ....so here is a male mannequin photo i got on google....and guess what..it kinda looks like the guy that has his proportions in this thread..and i dnt know about u but the mannequin kinda looks great with long legs and probably average arms for his height....and it resembles with the guy a lot..so i dont think its a terrible proportion....but yeah he should have done femurs instead of tibia....that would look even better....so there u go guys a male model mannequin with weird proportions....so i think ppl are of diff. Body proportions in this world..nobody much cares abt it unless its too obvious offcourse.

exceeding2meters

« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2020, 04:17:04 PM »

http://imgur.com/gallery/mKbF1WQ....so here is a male mannequin photo i got on google....and guess what..it kinda looks like the guy that has his proportions in this thread..and i dnt know about u but the mannequin kinda looks great with long legs and probably average arms for his height....and it resembles with the guy a lot..so i dont think its a terrible proportion....but yeah he should have done femurs instead of tibia....that would look even better....so there u go guys a male model mannequin with weird proportions....so i think ppl are of diff. Body proportions in this world..nobody much cares abt it unless its too obvious offcourse.

Looks the exact opposite this guy

Femurs are longer than tibias, and he has long arms, which supresses the effect of short torso on long legs

Mannequins are built for artists and thus have perfect proportions that are probably not achievable even naturally, let alone by lengthening one segment for 8cm

Kal el

« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2020, 10:26:39 PM »

Do u consider those arms long🙄....i dont think so man....coz if i make my mock ups even at 181 my arms look that long and i have a 178 wingspan....btw yeah i know the mannequin has longer femur orobably....but do u think if this LL guy did femurs instead of tibias then he would have been like the mannequin 🤔....and also i think he already had longer tibias than femurs by a bit to start off with.

Body Builder

« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2020, 11:39:58 PM »

Do u consider those arms long🙄....i dont think so man....coz if i make my mock ups even at 181 my arms look that long and i have a 178 wingspan....btw yeah i know the mannequin has longer femur orobably....but do u think if this LL guy did femurs instead of tibias then he would have been like the mannequin 🤔....and also i think he already had longer tibias than femurs by a bit to start off with.
Nobody has longer tibias than femurs.
Tibias are always about 20% shorter than femurs. If someone has really long tibias they are 15% shorter than femurs, still not evwn close to being equal.

Body Builder

« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2020, 11:42:13 PM »

Looks the exact opposite this guy

Femurs are longer than tibias, and he has long arms, which supresses the effect of short torso on long legs

Mannequins are built for artists and thus have perfect proportions that are probably not achievable even naturally, let alone by lengthening one segment for 8cm
No, that manequin looks almost like that guy.
Femurs are the same as tibias (definitely not longer) and the torso very short compared to legs.
That manequin is exactly like someone who did tibia LL, Alamim is right.

Btw, that dude from the photo had a diary here or in the old forum, I don't remember.
He had excellent results with external tibias without complications as far as I remember.

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2020, 12:53:33 AM »

The location of that mannequin's knees is kind of nebulous, so I can imagine that people would see different things when looking at it.

Kal el

« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2020, 07:32:04 AM »

:MDOW....wht do u mean🤔

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2020, 09:13:02 AM »

now you seee kids that is whut happen when u do 8cm tibias :o shock shock
This account is no longer in use.

User requested self-ban.

Kal el

« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2020, 09:56:02 AM »

Ghkid2019....do u think u will look better after doing LL..or u will look like him..i think he looks ok..not super weird.

exceeding2meters

« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2020, 10:11:35 AM »

now you seee kids that is whut happen when u do 8cm tibias :o shock shock

Finally you are back, I missed your posts man

Kal el

« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2020, 10:28:33 AM »

Now enough of that mannequin....see this male models.. proportions....dont u think he also has long legs short torso and short arms.....but he looks really good(thats why model😅).....http://imgur.com/a/0jOzsBX

Body Builder

« Reply #23 on: November 23, 2020, 01:29:53 PM »

Now enough of that mannequin....see this male models.. proportions....dont u think he also has long legs short torso and short arms.....but he looks really good(thats why model😅).....http://imgur.com/a/0jOzsBX
Yes that man have very long legs like almost all tall men.
But, in contrast to manequin, it has clearly longer femurs than tibias like any normal person.

If an 1.70 man does 2 LLs, one 7cm on femurs and another 5cm on tibias, his proportions won't be much different to a normally 1.82 cm man.
Thats why all these wingspan, sitting height etc things are bs most of the times.

exceeding2meters

« Reply #24 on: November 23, 2020, 03:55:52 PM »

Yes that man have very long legs like almost all tall men.
But, in contrast to manequin, it has clearly longer femurs than tibias like any normal person.

If an 1.70 man does 2 LLs, one 7cm on femurs and another 5cm on tibias, his proportions won't be much different to a normally 1.82 cm man.
Thats why all these wingspan, sitting height etc things are bs most of the times.

His torso is proportional though, I think if most people lengthen12 or 13cm they ll end up looking weird

Idk here is my mockup of 8 femurs and 6 tibias. Even just 8cm on femurs is pushing already, if you add tibias 6cm it looks alien

https://imgur.com/gallery/mraAof6

Skyisthelimit

« Reply #25 on: November 23, 2020, 04:22:49 PM »

His torso is proportional though, I think if most people lengthen12 or 13cm they ll end up looking weird

Idk here is my mockup of 8 femurs and 6 tibias. Even just 8cm on femurs is pushing already, if you add tibias 6cm it looks alien

Honestly, it doesn’t look that bad. In my opinion you could pull 8:6 (femur:tibia). I believe if we saw many tall guys in their boxers, most of them would have similiar proportions to your mockup... longer legs, shorter torso.

Body Builder

« Reply #26 on: November 23, 2020, 04:38:12 PM »

With 6cm on tibias you look even better than only femurs.
Not an alien but like someone with huge legs and although a little disproportionate, very impressive.

As Sky said, most tall guys seem about like that.

exceeding2meters

« Reply #27 on: November 23, 2020, 04:59:05 PM »

With 6cm on tibias you look even better than only femurs.
Not an alien but like someone with huge legs and although a little disproportionate, very impressive.

As Sky said, most tall guys seem about like that.
Honestly, it doesn’t look that bad. In my opinion you could pull 8:6 (femur:tibia). I believe if we saw many tall guys in their boxers, most of them would have similiar proportions to your mockup... longer legs, shorter torso.

I really hope you guys are right cause then I d be able to reach 5 10 basically

Other peopke have told me last one looks ridicuilous, but maybe biased because they know about surgery and are against it

Iron_Man

« Reply #28 on: November 23, 2020, 08:48:55 PM »

I found the original photo. Someone changed the guy's head  ;D
https://tomandlorenzo.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/2XIST-Spring-Summer-2016-Collection-Fashion-Tom-Lorenzo-Site-12.jpg

Kal el

« Reply #29 on: November 23, 2020, 09:03:16 PM »

Hahaha😅....who would change a models head..this one is definitely not the original one.

10cmOnTibiaOrGTFO

« Reply #30 on: December 12, 2020, 08:04:25 PM »

this dude overdid his tibias. he looks like a clown now...
fked himself completely and spend thousands of dollars on it
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up