Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: In future is it possible to help the dwarflike grow up to normal height?  (Read 606 times)

Astronomy

I mean those who are under 155cm as men and under 140cm as women by 'dwarflike',which destines them not to grow to normal heights even by LL.I dunno what techinique can make it possible for everyone to decide how much they would like to grow up by or those very short people still can't evade being considered short after LL,which let me feel very sorry.
I hope there can be any advanced techinique about height to eliminate the curse of being short all along lives.
All I know is that Paley's researches about LL have said that LL can grow dwarves taller by 20cm(Or less I just forgot that)but the maximum number about growed height of dwarves' is 150cm as men.They are still very short.I can't even have daily diets hungrily these days cuz I'm always complaining about short people's destinies,as being 162cm or so.
I swear I would rather sacrifice all of my money for growing up to 185cm or even far taller than being short.

SartBimpson

Maybe in the far future, after 60 years or so, we will have discovered a way to reopen growth plates and instigate growth in humans until they reach their desired heights.

I doubt we will have an answer for dwarfism in the near future sadly. I'm 170cm and hate my height, I can only imagine how rough it must be for a 145cm person.

As for you wanting to be 185cm, I don't think that's possible realistically but you can get to 175cm through two surgeries so that's always a good thing! Though expensive, it's definitely a huge step-up in your quality of life.

ghkid2019

• Inactive account

Paley has turned an ACHONDROPLASIA male dwarf into 165cm before.
Looks relatively good for a dwarf, definitely could pass as a non ACHONDROPLASIA person on the street given the right clothes.

There are drugs in trial that increase ACHONDROPLASIA dwarves height by 2-3 cm, not much, but something, but it makes them grow proportionally larger albiet a little, which could be huge for LL with dwarves.

And I suspect there will be a new Paley Method for dwarves soon with precice plate coming out, I can definitely see a 170cm dwarf in the future with fücked proportions but relatively healthy.

Currently it's 3 lengthenings but it can definitely be four and if done early age + new medicine I can see 170cm dwarf possible and be routine. Routine like Italy where 90% dwarves get LL, this time it'll be 90% of dwarves pass 5ft in the future, both male and female

Also replace dwarves with little people in my post. I'm sorry for being rude but I'm lazy to fix
This account is no longer in use.

User requested self-ban.

Astronomy

Maybe in the far future, after 60 years or so, we will have discovered a way to reopen growth plates and instigate growth in humans until they reach their desired heights.

I doubt we will have an answer for dwarfism in the near future sadly. I'm 170cm and hate my height, I can only imagine how rough it must be for a 145cm person.

As for you wanting to be 185cm, I don't think that's possible realistically but you can get to 175cm through two surgeries so that's always a good thing! Though expensive, it's definitely a huge step-up in your quality of life.
Speaking of reopening growth plates I've recently just browsed a thread in Off Topic about techniques of this kind,which means news about reopening has come these days.I hope more and more scientists would like to work on this to save my fked up life cuz of height.

Astronomy

Paley has turned an ACHONDROPLASIA male dwarf into 165cm before.
Looks relatively good for a dwarf, definitely could pass as a non ACHONDROPLASIA person on the street given the right clothes.

There are drugs in trial that increase ACHONDROPLASIA dwarves height by 2-3 cm, not much, but something, but it makes them grow proportionally larger albiet a little, which could be huge for LL with dwarves.

And I suspect there will be a new Paley Method for dwarves soon with precice plate coming out, I can definitely see a 170cm dwarf in the future with fücked proportions but relatively healthy.

Currently it's 3 lengthenings but it can definitely be four and if done early age + new medicine I can see 170cm dwarf possible and be routine. Routine like Italy where 90% dwarves get LL, this time it'll be 90% of dwarves pass 5ft in the future, both male and female

Also replace dwarves with little people in my post. I'm sorry for being rude but I'm lazy to fix
Actually I've heard of this before but what I meant was question about whether human can determine their heights carefreely.Still it's upset that a 165cm-tall man is still short even in Asian countries.That's too f**king sad for dwarves.

SartBimpson

Actually I've heard of this before but what I meant was question about whether human can determine their heights carefreely.Still it's upset that a 165cm-tall man is still short even in Asian countries.That's too f**king sad for dwarves.

Is it really? What's the average like in Asia?

Astronomy

Is it really? What's the average like in Asia?
I think as a 165cm-tall young man,he is sure to feel that he is short everywhere in Asia except that he lives in Southeast tribes.

F_99

• Height Communist

If you mean by reopening their growth plates, then elongating their legs as much as 'needed' relatively safe, without damaging them too much etc..

But how a very short-dwarf-like person's organs would support a new 180cm+ body?

A small person has a small trunk too.
Looking for an alternative.

Astronomy

If you mean by reopening their growth plates, then elongating their legs as much as 'needed' relatively safe, without damaging them too much etc..

But how a very short-dwarf-like person's organs would support a new 180cm+ body?

A small person has a small trunk too.
I meant 150cm or so tall men by 'dwarflike'.Those who are really dwaves just under 140cm are not mentioned by me.And I think as long as legs growth plates can get opened then any bones growth plates can get opened.Its about time.
Pages: [1]   Go Up