Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: LL 2 inches versus steroids for Top tier body (173cm guy)  (Read 385 times)

Ronman

LL 2 inches versus steroids for Top tier body (173cm guy)
« on: December 10, 2020, 04:31:37 AM »

Not really talking about getting women here, just talking about walking around with more respect, and risk versus reward.

For some reason 5'8 to 5'10 LL sounds very underwhelming

Probably better risk/reward to get a Mark Wahlberg physique, don't you think?

exceeding2meters

Re: LL 2 inches versus steroids for Top tier body (173cm guy)
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2020, 11:49:47 AM »

If you reach 5'10 with LL (so just 2 inches) you will be average height in most countries and you will have a good height as a man in general regardless of location. This comes with the possible several risks LL has.

If you are 173 but you have a really good body from roids, you will intimidate some people, but other people will think you are coping too hard for lack of height. Also, even normal people nowadays know about roids and they will be able to at least suspect you are injecting, which will make you lose any respect you got. And roids are something you do for lifetime, risking losing your hair and you will eventually destroy you balls.

So if your question is what will get you more respect around you, I'd still go towards LL. I'd go towards LL regardless to be honest, roids are really not worth it for most people in my opinion unless you go all out, and then the side effects increase a lot.
I tell you now, I am the one to survive
No one can stop my faith or my STRYDE!!

Ronman

Re: LL 2 inches versus steroids for Top tier body (173cm guy)
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2020, 02:39:23 PM »

If you reach 5'10 with LL (so just 2 inches) you will be average height in most countries and you will have a good height as a man in general regardless of location. This comes with the possible several risks LL has.

If you are 173 but you have a really good body from roids, you will intimidate some people, but other people will think you are coping too hard for lack of height. Also, even normal people nowadays know about roids and they will be able to at least suspect you are injecting, which will make you lose any respect you got. And roids are something you do for lifetime, risking losing your hair and you will eventually destroy you balls.

So if your question is what will get you more respect around you, I'd still go towards LL. I'd go towards LL regardless to be honest, roids are really not worth it for most people in my opinion unless you go all out, and then the side effects increase a lot.

Interesting answer, I appreciate your honesty.
Pages: [1]   Go Up